• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The World's Strongest Swordsman Vs The Dark Yonkou (Or so you thought)
THE RULES:
  • The battle takes place on the Pirate map.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Mihawk is given prior knowledge about Blackbeard.
  • SBA for everything else.
AP: Mihawk is 10.3 GJ and Blackbeard scales to 57.9 GJ

Who wins and why?

Not the Mihawk you expected: 7 (@JustANormalLemon, @King_Dom470, @noninho, @Mariogoods, @Peppersalt43, @TheMonkeMan, @AThe1412)

Not the Blackbeard you expected:

The real Mihawk and Blackbeard pull up (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
I was soo confused thinking how blackbeard scaled higher than mihawk, and then I pressed the mihawk page and it was the live action... I was like ohh, then I was like... Wait, is there a blackbeard in live action? Since when? But then it was from tabs 🙉

The title of the thread is a hint.
Mmm, I see it
new-moon-face_1f31a.png
thumbs-up_1f44d.png

Mihawk is easily more skilled but based on the statement from t.a.b.s lore Blackbeard is stated to be “one of the fiercest fighters in tabs”, but either way Mihawk is more skilled. But Blackbeard has a huge ap advantage especially since he upscales. But his ranged attack is completely worthless since I guarantee Mihawk can just deflect them. But Blackbeard can leap to close the distance anyways. Just leaving my thoughts here I’ll probably come back later.

Anyway, we I can see him beingh more skilled naturally anyway sisnse TABS only supernatural skill is the samurai deflectting bullets while every other is human level skill

deflect them
I don't see what You mean, It's a rain of boulders Black beard summon not just bullets what Samurais, Shoguns, Red Lady Jade and almost sure Giant samurais can't deflect... but he should be able to dodge them trough skill, trough the shockwave from the boulders will be harder to dodge

Blackbeard is one of the users of "spin to win" in TABS he atacks by spinning around with 2 giant anchors hitting everyone around him and using his leap to headbut the ground and oponents creating quite big shockwaves, trough with a class K LS Dracule should be able to not be trow away from It and possible even hold in Blackbeart on the air or at least trow his trajectory to the side

TABS character not dodging will be really harmfull for Blackbeard here especially with his atacking strategy beingh spin to win and him beingh one of the clumsiest troops of the verse falling on the ground by just casually walking and falling down after using It's pirate kick, even trough It would also create the shockwaves... that really should be on their profile by the way... Dracule should still be able to skill around It

Voting Dracule for extreme skill advantage, LS advantage and Blackbeard relling too much on his shockwaves in combat, but the shear amount of explosions on this fight means It's a really close one

ps:Dracule also has ranged atacks in the form of air slashes that are overall one of the biggest weaknesses of TABS characters :V

Anyway, we I can see him beingh more skilled naturally anyway sisnse TABS only supernatural skill is the samurai deflectting bullets while every other is human level skill

I don't see what You mean, It's a rain of boulders Black beard summon not just bullets what Samurais, Shoguns, Red Lady Jade and almost sure Giant samurais can't deflect... but he should be able to dodge them trough skill, trough the shockwave from the boulders will be harder to dodge

Blackbeard is one of the users of "spin to win" in TABS he atacks by spinning around with 2 giant anchors hitting everyone around him and using his leap to headbut the ground and oponents creating quite big shockwaves, trough with a class K LS Dracule should be able to not be trow away from It and possible even hold in Blackbeart on the air or at least trow his trajectory to the side

TABS character not dodging will be really harmfull for Blackbeard here especially with his atacking strategy beingh spin to win and him beingh one of the clumsiest troops of the verse falling on the ground by just casually walking and falling down after using It's pirate kick, even trough It would also create the shockwaves... that really should be on their profile by the way... Dracule should still be able to skill around It

Voting Dracule for extreme skill advantage, LS advantage and Blackbeard relling too much on his shockwaves in combat, but the shear amount of explosions on this fight means It's a really close one

ps:Dracule also has ranged atacks in the form of air slashes that are overall one of the biggest weaknesses of TABS characters :V

One thing. I watched the video and Giant Samurais can actually deflect the boulders and the Blackbeard page from TABS wiki also says that Samurais can deflect them. Either way, counted.
Also probably voting mihawk fra
Counted as well.

Back