• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku, Superman and Thor upgrade to Immeasurable 2-B (WITH 100% ACCURATE PROOF GONE WRONG 3AM)

rEmEmBeR fEaTs AnD sCaLiNg /s

Imagine thinking this was serious.

inb4 people that think they should be this strong come into the thread (if so please lock)

No, despite being a shared feat it was a weaker version of Thor and ripping the fabric of the Universe should still be Universal. Superman defeated a living Universe should still be Universal and he scales to Golden Age Superman, who is relative to Pre-Crisis. There is no Anti-Feat for the SSJ God Multiplier and my multipliers were a lowball anyways. This was an elaborate prank BTW, so if someone went to the page for these characters and read discussion previews would think this was a serious debate. Go on the pages for these characters and you'll see what I mean.

That's not how it works at all. They all also have infinite speed feats to show that they aren't just MFTL+, seeing as how teleportation and traveling universes work. This is another elaborate prank to make it seem serious for those just looking at discussion.

this is sarcastic. its in f&g. as i said its an elaborate prank, with the seemingly serious comments. I realized if you look at the pages for these characters, it makes it obvious this is a joke, making it a bad bait. So I added serious comments to make it better bait.

Back