• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio simply overwrites Goku outta exixstence and the incon votes are just wrong. As already explained, powers like EE, Soul Hax, Corruption and Power Nullification are nothing more than Reality Warping variations, in the game is goddamn stated that these powers are based on RW. For example, a guy who resists "normal EE" isn't tanking HA DIO's EE because that's not a regular EE but a RW based EE, and thus RW resistance (which HA DIO is even a layer above "baseline" RW because of his RW becoming much stronger than in Pre-Absorption) is needed.

All the "muh Goku tanks Soul Hax/Corruption/EE/Whatever" are wrong, because these are RW based, and thus Goku gets affected because he lacks Resistance to such.

Resisting his TS because "2-A Time Stop"? Time Stop potency works on layers, not range on this wiki buddies, because you need feats of tanking a TS which already bypasses a layer of resistance + infinite speed, a thing that nothing in DBH has, heck, Mechikabura lost because of such.

Dio simply overwrites Goku outta exixstence and the incon votes are just wrong. As already explained, powers like EE, Soul Hax, Corruption and Power Nullification are nothing more than Reality Warping variations, in the game is goddamn stated that these powers are based on RW. For example, a guy who resists "normal EE" isn't tanking HA DIO's EE because that's not a regular EE but a RW based EE, and thus RW resistance (which HA DIO is even a layer above "baseline" RW because of his RW becoming much stronger than in Pre-Absorption) is needed.

All the "muh Goku tanks Soul Hax/Corruption/EE/Whatever" are wrong, because these are RW based, and thus Goku gets affected because he lacks Resistance to such.

Resisting his TS because "2-A Time Stop"? Time Stop potency works on layers, not range on this wiki buddies, because you need feats of tanking a TS which already bypasses a layer of resistance + infinite speed, a thing that nothing in DBH has, heck, Mechikabura lost because of such.
ok and how that influence passive stamina reduction to 1?

Keysword dosen't really influence the RO power, but bloodlust.. Do you want to see the world burn by chance?
Oh yes, and let goku summon all of the people he can summon
And with the keysword he can either power null or seal.
I heard that only trunks can seala and power null

How strong is Goku's TS resistances again? I thought TS relies on range, but that was pretty stupid of me.

Does he have a scaling chain for TS resistance?

How strong is Goku's TS resistances again? I thought TS relies on range, but that was pretty stupid of me.

Does he have a scaling chain for TS resistance?
this is not even serious anymore, let's wait for grace so we can get goku at home

Goku summons Azathot and wins
Fate characters literally can summon all Lovecraft monsters, and I am not even joking lol

also this
Gilgamesh_omnipotent.jpg

Bat girl is the most powerful because she has "prep time kk" "plot beats people kk" and "Obama girl with oppai so I win gg" and because she's hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back