• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, 9-A vs 2-A, and im not sure if this is a stomp.

• MC 11 Tricky used
  • Xeno Goku (Super Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker) used
  • Speed Equalizzed
  • Distance: 10m

images
000957c1fe3f8ede40cf6d5199ede2d2.jpg

THE CLOWN HAS BEEN ENGAGED: 1

Goku: 8

Inconclusive: 1

Last edited:
Same sealing I guess.
Can clown incap also?
If clown can't incap and Goku can't incap that's simple inconclusive since both can't kill nor incap each other.

Same sealing I guess.
Can clown incap also?
If clown can't incap and Goku can't incap that's simple inconclusive since both can't kill nor incap each other.
Clown is basically the bloodlusted of bloodlusted, he can BFR Goku in Hell and try to kill him there, though, the characthers that try to kill him would be their "avatars", but Portable Improbability Drive can trasmutate sun into persons, it have reallity warping, and even if Goku kills Tricky, he would just ressurect, dosen't really takes time, at peak some minuts, but some times even seconds tho

Clown is basically the bloodlusted of bloodlusted, he can BFR Goku in Hell and try to kill him there, though, the characthers that try to kill him would be their "avatars", but Portable Improbability Drive can trasmutate sun into persons, it have reallity warping, and even if Goku kills Tricky, he would just ressurect, dosen't really takes time, at peak some minuts, but some times even seconds tho
is this spite?

is this spite?
not even near, i really thinked goku was good because probability manipulation negation.

Though, I also can't find good opponements for Tricky, and I said this could possibly be a stomp, though, goku can still incap so

not even near, i really thinked goku was good because probability manipulation negation.

Though, I also can't find good opponements for Tricky, and I said this could possibly be a stomp, though, goku can still incap so
wtf does incap mean

why tho? dosen't canonically Tricky "skeleton" corp is in Nevada tho?
Yeah but in Hell Tricky gets more powerful and gets some neats upgrades
  • Hell: In his Madness Combat 11 form, Tricky manifests in the real world as a large skeletal monster. In this form, he will use creation and summon spam along with extremely high strength to force his opponents through black portals, which transfer them to Hell. In here, Tricky gains an assortment of new abilities, and resurrects every time he is killed. Exact requirements to kill him are unknown, but he does fiercely defend The Halo and dies when struck in the white streaks in the sky

If he resists Temporal BFR then he wouldn't really resist Non-Temporal BFR, which is Tricky's BFR case
Either way Goku incaps

Temporal BFR and Tricky's BFR are different cases, Goku resist on of those, so he wouldn't fully resist the other

i mean both send u to diffrent places. no matter what its bfr which goku resistst
that's a generalization, and go literally against the difference of spatial and temporal dimensions. they aren't same thing and we shouldn't treat as same thing.

that's a generalization, and go literally against the difference of spatial and temporal dimensions. they aren't same thing and we shouldn't treat as same thing.
idk man they still both send u places away from the battle field, which goku causally negated. i don't know why gokus limited to only temporal lmfao

idk man they still both send u places away from the battle field, which goku causally negated. i don't know why gokus limited to only temporal lmfao
there is still the facts that BFR in time, isn't same of spatial BFR.
BFR in a second is different to BFR in Brazil

Where does he BFR to? Hell? Where is it located?

If its another Universe, I'm just Goku can just IT and be done with it.

Where does he BFR to? Hell? Where is it located?

If its another Universe, I'm just Goku can just IT and be done with it.
Hell, btw, there would fight other trickies, btw if he fight the "skeleton" corp of tricky, then Portable Improbability Drive is a thing

That just seems like probability manip. Doesn't Goku resist that?

Also, once Goku goes SSJ and above, he'd blitz the ever living shit out of tricky.

That just seems like probability manip. Doesn't Goku resist that?

Also, once Goku goes SSJ and above, he'd blitz the ever living shit out of tricky.
No? probabilty manipulation negation yes, but Tricky have still reallity warping, and he trasmutated sun to a person, also he can't die so.

Speed Amp is allowed but it wouldn't be added due to that rule

• As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.
Going to change to Limit Breaker SS4 Goku

As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.
Isn't that only if the slower characters wins by amping? Goku here is faster in an unequalized speed match, but whatever.

Also, isn't Goku like, serious AF in Limit breaker form? Oh, and, how does Tricky's BFR work? Thought-based?

Does he open up with BFR?

Also, I assume his reality warping is random? Like, it wouldn't necessarily transmute right away, right?

Also, you didn't tell me where Hell is. Is it a seperate universe? If so, then Goku can just leave.

Back