• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
seems a person called Promestein which is a Bureaucrat,Sysop and Human Resources removed the match with saying just "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" without requesting it.

going to analize his cronology of messages in the forum.

after analyzing the history of the messages, there seems to be nothing dating back to May 17, the date on which the match was removed

anyway he will take off the match when the review is over, now I will ask to add it again

Nvm tomorrow, now im lazy

And when is that revision going to be posted?

With the current abilities xenoku have, it doesn't really make this match a stomp. I don't think this match should be deleted until the revisions end or smth.

And when is that revision going to be posted?

With the current abilities xenoku have, it doesn't really make this match a stomp. I don't think this match should be deleted until the revisions end or smth.
Ye after I'm going to ask for add it again, I will do it myself

Back