• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I know a few things about Heroes consider I played a few of the games and I also was apart of updating Goku's newest abilities. I'm currently on my way back home but can someone explain the situation for me so when I'm back I can reply to you

Dio Loses HARD

I just watched the HA Dio vs Jotaro battle and based on that Dio is going down HARD

Jotaro vs HA Dio at about 9:30 timestamp

First off, Dio (in character) starts of with H2H and the moment he does that spells instant disaster. Goku has Multiple Passive and Permanent (Irreversible) Statistics Amplification and Reduction abilities that's gonna Gonna make AP Gap not an issue, especially considering Goku has a Statistics Reduction Effect that can reduce the opponents power to a value of 1 and can steal an opponents Statistics as well and goku also has Durability Neg. Goku also has Multiple Passive Probability Manipulation Effects that are gonna make 99% of Goku's attacks connect and 99% of Dio's Attack miss and DIO has nothing to counter goku's hax. So yeah H2H is instant lose for DIO

Secondly about his overwrite, when he uses it against Jotara he NEVER instant yeeted Jotaro out of Existence, instead he had to punch Jotaro in order to erase him. Meaning it's not thought passive NOR thought based. He literally HAD TO SPEAK THE WORDS and then PUNCH JOTARO in order to trigger Existence Erasure. This spells DISASTER for Dio as now it essentially means that all goku's passives are gonna rape the $@%! outta Dio before he can even do anything. And EE isn't gonna be a problem anymore cause Goku is gonna Probability Dodge anything Dio can throw at him

Thirdly, Dominion Domain is gonna be a killing element for Dio. According to the JoJo wiki, The World Over Heaven, in addition to his ability to stop time, can now overwrite reality itself as well(but if he loses the use of his hands he can no longer do this until he heals himself). I think we can know where this is gonna go. DD is gonna stamina rape Dio to the point he only has a stamina Value of 1. It's already been discussed that at that level of stamina, you literally can't act or even move. All you can do is think and after that thought passes your stamina drops to zero completely incapacitating you with stun. Once stunned, even thinking becomes Impossible so thought based abilities aren't saving him. And once DD takes effect he automatically loses the use of his hands completely killing his ability to use Overwrite.

This in everyway possible and conceivable is a win for Goku.

Dio Loses HARD

I just watched the HA Dio vs Jotaro battle and based on that Dio is going down HARD

First off, Dio (in character) starts of with H2H and the moment he does that spells instant disaster. Goku has Multiple Passive and Permanent (Irreversible) Statistics Amplification and Reduction abilities that's gonna Gonna make AP Gap not an issue, especially considering Goku has a Statistics Reduction Effect that can reduce the opponents power to a value of 1 and goku also has Durability Neg. Goku also has Multiple Passive Probability Manipulation Effects that are gonna make 99% of Goku's attacks connect and 99% of Dio's Attack miss and DIO has nothing to counter goku's hax. So yeah H2H is instant lose for DIO

Secondly about his overwrite, when he uses it against Jotara he NEVER instant yeeted Jotaro out of Existence, instead he had to punch Jotaro in order to erase him. Meaning it's not thought passive NOR thought based. He literally HAD TO SPEAK THE WORDS and then PUNCH JOTARO in order to trigger Existence Erasure. This spells DISASTER for Dio as now it essentially means that all goku's passives are gonna rape the $@%! outta Dio before he can even do anything. And EE isn't gonna be a problem anymore cause Goku is gonna Probability Dodge anything Dio can through at him

Thirdly, Dominion Domain is gonna be a killing element for Dio. According to the JoJo wiki, The World Over Heaven, in addition to his ability to stop time, can now overwrite reality itself as well(but if he loses the use of his hands he can no longer do this until he heals himself). I think we can know where this is gonna go. DD is gonna stamina rape Dio to the point he only has a stamina Value of 1. It's already been discussed that at that level of stamina, you literally can't act or even move. All you can do is think and after that thought passes your stamina drops to zero completely incapacitating you with stun. Once stunned, even thinking becomes Impossible so thought based abilities aren't saving him. And once DD takes effect he automatically loses the use of his hands completely killing his ability to use Overwrite.

Is post absorption helping?

Dio Loses HARD

First off, Dio (in character) starts of with H2H and the moment he does that spells instant disaster. Goku has Multiple Passive and Permanent (Irreversible) Statistics Amplification and Reduction abilities that's gonna Gonna make AP Gap not an issue, especially considering Goku has a Statistics Reduction Effect that can reduce the opponents power to a value of 1 and can steal an opponents Statistics as well and goku also has Durability Neg. Goku also has Multiple Passive Probability Manipulation Effects that are gonna make 99% of Goku's attacks connect and 99% of Dio's Attack miss and DIO has nothing to counter goku's hax. So yeah H2H is instant lose for DIO

Secondly about his overwrite, when he uses it against Jotara he NEVER instant yeeted Jotaro out of Existence, instead he had to punch Jotaro in order to erase him. Meaning it's not thought passive NOR thought based. He literally HAD TO SPEAK THE WORDS and then PUNCH JOTARO in order to trigger Existence Erasure. This spells DISASTER for Dio as now it essentially means that all goku's passives are gonna rape the $@%! outta Dio before he can even do anything. And EE isn't gonna be a problem anymore cause Goku is gonna Probability Dodge anything Dio can throw at him

Its a stomp in Goku favor then?

Dio Loses HARD

also this

Power Nullification (His Reality Overwrite is superior to before and can overwrite things without touching them)

also this

Power Nullification (His Reality Overwrite is superior to before and can overwrite things without touching them)
Again goku has MULTIPLE Stamina Reduction effects. Even if he could power null one of them, I heavily doubt that he can power null ALL OF THEM HAPENING AT THE SAME TIME ESPECIALLY considering passive is faster than thought based on this site. His Stamina is gonna be on 1 by time he power nulls and after he does he'll instantly go into stunned.

So power null is gonna be futile THIS ESPECIALLY BECOMES WORSE IF GOKU HAS KEYSWORD which allows him to resist Power Null

Yeah, DIO thought based affect Funny Valentine with Reality Overwrite
Passive is faster than Thought based since you still have to think about the action in order to activate it rather than it activating as soon as the battle starts
And again goku has Multiple Stamina Reduction Effects that's gonna make Dio using his Arms Impossible, so overwrite from the get go won't work since he needs his arms to be working

Again goku has MULTIPLE Stamina Reduction effects. Even if he could power null one of them, I heavily doubt that he can power null ALL OF THEM HAPENING AT THE SAME TIME ESPECIALLY considering passive is faster than thought based on this site. His Stamina is gonna be on 1 by time he power nulls and after he does he'll instantly go into stunned.

So power null is gonna be futile THIS ESPECIALLY BECOMES WORSE IF GOKU HAS KEYSWORD which allows him to resist Power Null
i sented that to just debunk that dio needs to punch for his RW to work

Passive is faster than Thought based since you still have to think about the action in order to activate it rather than it activating as soon as the battle starts
And again goku has Multiple Stamina Reduction Effects that's gonna make Dio using his Arms Impossible, so overwrite from the get go won't work since he needs his arms to be working
Dio doesnt need to use his arms anymore, my comment was to shown that he doesnt need to use his arm to use Reality Overwrite

That's just Pre Absorption not post absorption where he can do it without touching
DIO in this fight is Post-Absorption

• Post-Absorption Key is used
  • Xeno Goku SS4LB used
  • Speed Equalizzed
  • Distance: some metres

Dio doesnt need to use his arms anymore, my comment was to shown that he doesnt need to use his arm to use Reality Overwrite
Your not wrong he doesn't
But according to both this Wiki and Jojo wiki, if he loses the ability to use his hands then he can't use overwrite. Check Dio's weakness section to confim

Plus according to JoJo wiki he uses his power null DEFENSIVELY

Reality Overwrite:
The World Over Heaven gains the new signature godlike power to overwrite reality, allowing DIO to rewrite virtually anything in time. The potential extent of this ability appears to be limitless, as this power can be used to rewrite the existence of anything he wants, steal/absorb souls and use them as slaves, heal himself, resurrect the dead and completely negate almost any defense that the series has to offer (as demonstrated against the abilities of Tusk ACT4 and Gold Experience Requiem). However, this power is eventually revealed to suffer from a major limitation: it can only be initiated through The World Over Heaven's fists, meaning that the Stand would have to punch something in order to rewrite it. Even after absorbing the Saint's Corpse, he still needs his fists intact to use his powerful overwriting abilities.

That's from the Wiki itself

Your not wrong he doesn't
But according to both this Wiki and Jojo wiki, if he loses the ability to use his hands then he can't use overwrite. Check Dio's weakness section to confim
Directly from HA Dio weakness when it talks about post absorption
''As before, but he doesn't need to physically touch targets''

Directly from HA Dio weakness when it talks about post absorption
''As before, but he doesn't need to physically touch targets''
Heaven DIO's powers come from his hands and fists; Should they get wounded or injured in any way, DIO will not be able to overwrite reality until they heal. His Reality Overwrite works only on the objects The World Over Heaven physically touches. | As before, but he doesn't need to physically touch targets

Look AGAIN
In Dio's second key, THEY DID NOT REMOVE HIS HAND INJURIES/USELESSNESS AS A WEAKNESS ONLY THAT HE CAN NOW USE OVERWRITE WITHOUT THEM

Meaning should he not be able to use his arms he can't overwrite regardless, the wiki backs this up as well

I think well personally, that if dio doesn't go for any passive or thoght based abilities
He kinda just loses

Now that i think about it, Goku have multiple Stamina Reduction, one of it is Dimensional Domain which passively turn stamina value to 1, and other stamina reduction will just turn it to 0 as they can stack on each other

Heaven DIO's powers come from his hands and fists; Should they get wounded or injured in any way, DIO will not be able to overwrite reality until they heal. His Reality Overwrite works only on the objects The World Over Heaven physically touches. | As before, but he doesn't need to physically touch targets

Look AGAIN
In Dio's second key, THEY DID NOT REMOVE HIS HAND INJURIES/USELESSNESS AS A WEAKNESS ONLY THAT HE CAN NOW USE OVERWRITE WITHOUT THEM

Meaning should he not be able to use his arms he can't overwrite regardless, the wiki backs this up as well
I thought ur point was about he needing to touch to use reality overwrite

I thought ur point was about he needing to touch to use reality overwrite
I thought we were using Pre Absorbed. I realized a few moments later it was Post Absorbed
But still it shouldn't make a difference, multiple passive stamina reduction effects are faster than thought based overwrite and will lead to Dio being unable to move and once his arms becomes useless so does Overwrite

And that's even considering he uses it immediately because IN CHARACTER he either starts with H2H or flexing his superiority be standing one place and letting himself get attacked. Either way He's Screwed

Due to the reasonings provided by ss3 and veit. I switch my vote to goku until other counter argument emerges

also when will this be added because we need the people who voted to have a chance if they want to change their vote

It will be added if we reach grace and after grace, if no one gives a convincing arguments for why dio wins, it will be added I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back