• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku resist time manip on 2-A scale
the scale dosen't matter, HA Dio can time stop even characthers who scale massively above RtZ which scales unquantificable/countless time baseline infinite. and also resistance to time stop. Why range is relevant?
Well for power nulling his has chronoa which can power null, his own power nulling, towa power nulling, and janemba power nulling

Black hole also drains stamina, so black hole+ passive stamina drain + plus any attack from him or Janemba and other people + multiple layers of power nulling
we have rules about summon, only 2 people, needs bi iconic, and stuff like that. btw Mechi power nulling dosen't seems above Dio powernulling

With passive stamina drain, remember ge has gravy abilities which may or may not include passive power nulling, he can seal the special attacks of dio, he can also use towa and chronoa versions of power nulling
Vietthai96 said that HA Dio could be able to do an action before losing stamina completally, and that's thinking or time stop

the scale dosen't matter, HA Dio can time stop even characthers who scale massively above RtZ which scales unquantificable/countless time baseline infinite. and also resistance to time stop.
Wouldn't Dio already be too tired to do anything in ts anyways?

oh also, Dio can overwrite himself too to regain lost stamina, in many battles they tore him to shreds and received a blow to power that tired him, but he simply overwrited and kept fighting

the scale dosen't matter, HA Dio can time stop even characthers who scale massively above RtZ which scales unquantificable/countless time baseline infinite. and also resistance to time stop. Why range is relevant?

we have rules about summon, only 2 people, needs bi iconic, and stuff like that. btw Mechi power nulling dosen't seems above Dio powernulling
So mechi summons janemba and power null, seal him, seal his special moves.
And janemba has passive power nulling.
Plus if mechikabura has gravy passive nulling it would be : janemba passive pier nulling and sealing+ demon god energy which power null+ towa power null "since he has all of her abilities" + chronos power null "which he has her abilities" + dimensional domain which is passive + black hole or any physical or ki based attack which would just stun him completely +

Where is that come from, also Goku resistance massively above baseline

oh also, Dio can overwrite himself too to regain lost stamina, in many battles they tore him to shreds and received a blow to power that tired him, but he simply overwrited and kept fighting
Dimensional Domain is passive, so whenever he rewrite DD will just passively turn his stamina to 1 again

So mechi summons janemba and power null, seal him, seal his special moves.
HA Dio BFR them or power null.
And janemba has passive power nulling.
Dio power null his power null, also you can't summon more than 1, just need be a duo also what summoni must be an iconic figure that you always fight.
Plus if mechikabura has gravy passive nulling it would be : janemba passive pier nulling and sealing+ demon god energy which power null+ towa power null "since he has all of her abilities" + chronos power null "which he has her abilities" + dimensional domain which is passive + black hole or any physical or ki based attack which would just stun him completely +
Don't get single word but message above says everything

Dimensional Domain is passive, so whenever he rewrite DD will just passively turn his stamina to 1 again
I think
HA Dio BFR them or power null.

Dio power null his power null, also you can't summon more than 1, just need be a duo also what summoni must be an iconic figure that you always fight.

Don't get single word but message above says everything
Yes, mechikabura will only summon janemba which has power null
All the other power nulls are his abilities he doesn't need to summon

Yes, mechikabura will only summon janemba which has power null
All the other power nulls are his abilities he doesn't need to summon
  • Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are:
    • If a character canonically needs another character to fight at their full potential (i.e. Naofumi Iwatani and Raphtalia)
    • If one character is useless on their own (i.e. Gentle Criminal and La Brava)
    • If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batman and Robin)
    • Or utilize summons or familiars as their primary combat method (i.e. Pokémon Trainers and Digimon Tamers).
    • In addition, matches added this way must be limited to two participants per "team" to keep debates orderly and organized, with the exception being characters who primarily battle with summons or familiars. This rule mainly exists because it would create misleading results with weaker participants benefitting from stronger partners, and because it would be too messy to properly structure the win and loss sections with too many characters in each matchup result.
I don't think that Mechi can summon with those rules

As for goku he has multiple cards for probability manipulation which would just make any attack has less chances of hitting him, but it doesn't work on though based attacks
If goku has keysword he can just power null, and summ trunks to power null and seal him, and add in passive dimensional domain

what? Range is just range, why it matters? I showed HA Dio scale now show me Xeno Goku one

Can Dio just power null it?
1. Base Chronoa time-stop on 2-A scale get resist by weakest Demon God, and that demon god resist is weaker than even base Xeno Goku, and here Goku start at his strongest form
2. Well Goku power null resistance is on the same level as his time-stop resistace, but for the sake of your question, assume DIO can null Goku power, his stamina already is 1 then he will stun himself after he pull his move, that mean inconclusive

• Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are:
    • If a character canonically needs another character to fight at their full potential (i.e. Naofumi Iwatani and Raphtalia)
    • If one character is useless on their own (i.e. Gentle Criminal and La Brava)
    • If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batman and Robin)
    • Or utilize summons or familiars as their primary combat method (i.e. Pokémon Trainers and Digimon Tamers).
    • In addition, matches added this way must be limited to two participants per "team" to keep debates orderly and organized, with the exception being characters who primarily battle with summons or familiars. This rule mainly exists because it would create misleading results with weaker participants benefitting from stronger partners, and because it would be too messy to properly structure the win and loss sections with too many characters in each matchup result.
I don't think that Mechi can summon with those rules
So he just loses one power null and ge still has his own power null, all of towa a d chronoa abilities which has power null.
So his own power null+ his energy which power nulls+ towa power null and her energy to power null+ chronoa power null

1. Base Chronoa time-stop on 2-A scale get resist by weakest Demon God, and that demon god resist is weaker than even base Xeno Goku, and here Goku start at his strongest form
is proved somewhere that resistance above demon god? also, HA Dio post absorption > HA Dio pre absorption > Giorno return to zero >>> Johnny resistance > High The world > The World and Star Platinum in factor of time stop

also consider that Dio time stops stops even characthers which are Far higher in infinite speed, and infinite speed baseline is basically reistance to time stop
2. Well Goku power null resistance is on the same level as his time-stop resistace, but for the sake of your question, assume DIO can null Goku power, his stamina already is 1 then he will stun himself after he pull his move, that mean inconclusive
i didn't understand

So he just loses one power null and ge still has his own power null, all of towa a d chronoa abilities which has power null.
So his own power null+ his energy which power nulls+ towa power null and her energy to power null+ chronoa power null
well Mechi one would be another time apparently

is proved somewhere that resistance above demon god? also, HA Dio post absorption > HA Dio pre absorption > Giorno return to zero >>> Johnny resistance > High The world > The World and Star Platinum in factor of time stop

also consider that Dio time stops stops even characthers which are Far higher in infinite speed, and infinite speed baseline is basically reistance to time stop

i didn't understand
1. It is yes, in game, but i don't have game cause it is japan arcade only, you could ask Domino for it if you want.
2. Eh, infinite speed don't give you resistance to time stop, you just move in instant so time stop is kinda useless, it is not use to scale though
3. He only have like 1 stamina left, if he do 1 action, his stamina = zero which he stun himself by lost all of his stamina left

His stamina will get reduced to 1, any attack from goku will stun him
The question here if dio spends his stamina by attacking or doing anything, he will get stun
The attack he did , will it's effect just disappear after getting stunned?

ah wait, that come from Xeno Goku being stronger, didn't think that applied on vsbw
There are feat of people being stronger to break hax, for example, Mechi Dark king broke Chronoa sealing but being sealed again because SSG Trunks being stronger, in vsbw i think it is called resistance layer

1. It is yes, in game, but i don't have game cause it is japan arcade only, you vould ask Domino for it if you want.
pretty sure it was there on 3DS too, and also on steam
2. Eh, infinite speed don't give you resistance to time stop, you just move in instant so time stop is kinda useless, it is not use to scale though
But on versus thread rules Time Stop is considered infinite speed amp, meaning resisting is either baseline or above baseline if it's done with speed
3. He only have like 1 stamina left, if he do 1 action, his stamina = zero which he stun himself by lost all of his stamina left
So basically here is: HA Dio resolve his stamina and goku passively make it 1, or Dio overwrite goku but fall in sleep. which would make both incon?

His stamina will get reduced to 1, any attack from goku will stun him
The question here if dio spends his stamina by attacking or doing anything, he will get stun
The attack he did , will it's effect just disappear after getting stunned?
as said before or the stamina is recovered, or overwrite, which apparently lead to incon

pretty sure it was there on 3DS too, and also on steam

But on versus thread rules Time Stop is considered infinite speed amp, meaning resisting is either baseline or above baseline if it's done with speed

So basically here is: HA Dio resolve his stamina and goku passively make it 1, or Dio overwrite goku but fall in sleep. which would make both incon?
At the start of the match, dio stamina will drop to 1, significantly weaking him at the process, of he uses any move he will get stunned, or goku just attack him and get stunned

At the start of the match, dio stamina will drop to 1, significantly weaking him at the process, of he uses any move he will get stunned, or goku just attack him and get stunned
actually if Goku attack hit, DIO will die cause his attack have Dura Neg

as said before or the stamina is recovered, or overwrite, which apparently lead to incon
And it will just drop again, if he is dropped to 0
He gets stunned, he will be unable to preform any action, though based or not, he will get vulnerable.
And goku will drop his stamina to 1, if dio attempts of doing anything or just do something, after it he will immediately get stunned

I belive that HA Dio will get his stamina back or overwrite goku

goku resist sleep too
No i meant Dio does. Overwrite would just get soul haxed or stuff
And it will just drop again, if he is dropped to 0
He gets stunned, he will be unable to preform any action, though based or not, he will get vulnerable.
And goku will drop his stamina to 1, if dio attempts of doing anything or just do something, after it he will immediately get stunned
So incon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back