• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo's Rizz (Jujutsu Kaisen)

Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen should have social influencing listed on his VS Battles Wiki profile because, during chapter 69, Hidden Inventory, Part 5, he easily charmed an entire class of girls and he even got the teacher's number without trying to.

Manga scans:
kihcRVit8jimHxHZjdS71611755106.jpg

VbMcBXWln1Jn1CHR0F2Y1611755106.jpg

utj4ZIkfktFrDKXM9JDM1611755106.jpg

(First to third pages.)

Anime clip:

(Season 2, episode 2.)

Last edited:
Move this to fun and games…
It appears funny, but my question is serious. Is the footage from the anime series linked to this thread's original post accurate to what happens in the manga series? Edit: Now that I found evidence from the manga series, my question is if you agree or disagree with social influencing being listed on Gojo's profile.

Last edited:
Idk, make a note that he's conventionally attractive. I guess????

I mean, I guess? But it'd kinda only be extremely limited to those who find him hot, like blud didn't really do anything, and even then it wasn't to a ridiculous degree. Using's one's sex appeal can be an actual tactic so **** idk, ig? Vampire dudes and bluds like Tsukumojuku have that as a main gimmick so whatever.

Feels odd but I can see the vision.

Idk, make a note that he's conventionally attractive. I guess????

I mean, I guess? But it'd kinda only be extremely limited to those who find him hot, like blud didn't really do anything, and even then it wasn't to a ridiculous degree. Using's one's sex appeal can be an actual tactic so **** idk, ig? Vampire dudes and bluds like Tsukumojuku have that as a main gimmick so whatever.

Feels odd but I can see the vision.
I think it's notable that Gojo can quickly and easily get the undivided attention of many people in a room, even if it's limited to sexuality appeal. Thank you for your input.

Ok but then Geto needs a scaling chain above Gojo since he’s canonically a more attractive man, and two people in his curse user group follow him strictly because of his looks
To be clear, it is stated by Gege that Geto is "more popular with women." I always interpret that as him having more real charm rather than relying on his appearance alone, as opposed to Gojo

That said, Geto can get people to join his batshit insane cult off of his looks alone, so social influencing is not out of question for him

To be clear, it is stated by Gege that Geto is "more popular with women." I always interpret that as him having more real charm rather than relying on his appearance alone, as opposed to Gojo
Ok so that's still better social influencing 🗿 🗿 🗿

that's what the thread is about 🗿🗿🗿🗿 Looks are subjective but the one with the most overall appeal is Suguru

"looks are subjective" is your cope for Gojo being angelic-looking whilst this is Geto.
That's Geto after being crazy asf for a bit. Gojo is still less popular with women. Also that's Geto in JJK0, when Gege hand't solidified many things. Geto is canonically so attractive that straight men point out how attractive he is, and he looks like this:

Why would Geto get it by extension of Gojo rather than his own feats?
Because he's stated to outrank Gojo in this aspect

I take issue with adding this not because I don't believe Gojo deserves Social Influencing but because the above is a very weak reason as to why Gojo deserves it. If you really want to pass this, then instead of focusing on his attractiveness why not tackle this from the angle of how Gojo reputation as strongest is a much stronger case of argument for him to have Social Influencing. We see how his very presence as active or inactive shapes the world of JJK which is a far greater use and application of the ability in question.

I take issue with adding this not because I don't believe Gojo deserves Social Influencing but because the above is a very weak reason as to why Gojo deserves it. If you really want to pass this, then instead of focusing on his attractiveness why not tackle this from the angle of how Gojo reputation as strongest is a much stronger case of argument for him to have Social Influencing. We see how his very presence as active or inactive shapes the world of JJK which is a far greater use and application of the ability in question.
What about for Geto? We have direct statements that the reason certain people in his group follow his radical, insane ideas is his attractiveness, and how he's stated twice to be more attractive than Gojo

I agree that the ability addition would be more clear-cut using your recommendation. My tone was meant to be like "he doesn't even need his reputation to be attention grabbing", but of course, I should include his high reputation in the justification to solidify it. I remember discovering that Gojo has a high reputation, but I don't have the evidence right now, so I would need to search for it or someone would need to help me by presenting it to me. Thanks for your input.

That's honestly to me still weak reasoning to give out social influencing unless it's on a broad enough or consistent enough basis. Geto has a pretty small group, and others following him due to attractiveness isn't brought up past that so I would argue that's more based in these individual characters than something truly power worthy in Geto

Edit: I say this in reference to @Guacamolefletcher 's last post

Last edited:
I can't believe this is an actual thread. Social Influencing itself as an ability on this wiki seems kind of ridiculous. It's not like the ability is ever used or factored into Vs battles at all. I never see a user argue, "But Aizen's social influencing scales above [blank], so he'd convince them to join his cause. This match is a stomp". So why the hell do people bother adding it as an ability at all?

Back