• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Domain's PN

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point instead of homing attacks and power null, this is just teleportation you guys are describing instead.

If there's no actual nullifying of one's tech in domain expansion and rather a bypass of defense due to the attacks spawning onto the character.
i saw that as non existence physiology- attack

It’s not at all teleportation. Teleportation would not bypass limitless and literally nothing points to this. Kenjaku literally states it nullifies techniques. Stop being dishonest.
It’s not even remotely close to explaining it via jujutsu.

• Most probably Gojo and Sukuna has Resistance to Powernull
  • Megumi destroying barriers may made Naobito and Nanami use their CT inside dagon domain
  • So what I understand is Domain should be in a closed state to null opponent CT
  • Also Megumi domain is incomplete. That may be the reason Reggie can use his CT.
Why would Gojo have resistance to powernull but still get nulled by Sukuna's domain? Why would he go and use simple domain if he's already resistant to the power null? That doesn't make sense and this isn't some layered powernull.
He didn't destroy Dagon's domain, he entered it and held an opening, the sure hit was disabled by that does not invalidate the assumed nullifying of ct. Need proof of this.
When has it been stated that an incomplete domain doesn't nullify ct?

It’s not at all teleportation. Teleportation would not bypass limitless and literally nothing points to this. Kenjaku literally states it nullifies techniques. Stop being dishonest.
It’s not even remotely close to explaining it via jujutsu.
There is no dishonesty here. Numerous characters have shown using their ct within domains, therefore "neutralize" isn't meant as a simple nullification and instead only applies to one's sure hit and sure hits spawn on the opponent, therefore this is a different hax, teleportation fits this very well. And teleportation would bypass limitless, it requires no distance to be traveled and would spawn onto Gojo.

I mean, is it really teleportation? It's not like the attacks are being teleported onto the target from somewhere else, they're popping into existence on them.
Also this is kinda wrong. Looking back at Dagon's domain he brings forth shikigamis and those then attack Nanami and Maki
0108-005.png

0108-006.png

Why would Gojo have resistance to powernull but still get nulled by Sukuna's domain?
Did you read the fight? Two domains of equal power cancel out the sure hit effect, this is the reason Sukuna had to utilize DA and DE to not get autonegged by Unlimited Void.

Gojo also didn't resist a Domain's sure hit vs Sukuna as he was literally shredded once his domain collapsed.
Why would he go and use simple domain if he's already resistant to the power null?
He's not? Jogo's regular non sure hit attack still bypassed infinity, and Gojo straight up had to use his own domain to counter Jojo, which he then blew out of the water.

Gojo and Sukuna are equal in domain skill. When Gojo was in Sukuna's domain without his up, his limitless was nullified. That is why gojo was fighting with simple domain and RCT in order to give himself enough time and space to heal while fighting.

Once again, did you read the fight?
That doesn't make sense and this isn't some layered powernull.
No, you are just making stuff up and confusing yourself.

We are literally told that it nullifies techniques protecting a user. How the hell would teleportation allow Kokichi to hit Mahito's soul? It's literally not able to be interacted via regular matter, so Kokichi added teleportation into his attacks which somehow found Mahito's soul through his body?

We are told straight up techniques are nullified.
He didn't destroy Dagon's domain, he entered it and held an opening, the sure hit was disabled by that does not invalidate the assumed nullifying of ct.
Yes it does, your argument was that CT could be used within a domain while it is nulling a person, which isn't true. They never use their CT until Dagon's sure hit is nullified because the space is longer "his own" to rule over. This is literally the basics of domains my guy.
Need proof of this.
When has it been stated that an incomplete domain doesn't nullify ct?
Did you read the Reggie fight my guy? He flat out states that Megumi's incomplete domain does not give him any benefits outside of raising his CT by 120%. That is why Reggie states he didn't even need to use his Wicker Basket, because Megumi never had a sure hit in the first place.

The reason complete barrier nullify CT is because they are literally dominating a space inside that they created and is run by their own mindscape. You need a counter measure to not be completely engulfed by their space (aka domain or territory) which is why the only options are simple domain and its variants, and releasing your own domain expansion (outside of outliers like Mahoraga).
There is no dishonesty here. Numerous characters have shown using their ct within domains, therefore "neutralize" isn't meant as a simple nullification and instead only applies to one's sure hit and sure hits spawn on the opponent,
Yes, offensively. No one has ever used it to stop the attack of domain's sure hit, which is what Kenjaku directly relates to "neutralizing" as both instances were against techniques being used defensively (limitless and Idle Transfiguration). You are completely ignoring this blatant evidence and its very straightforward conclusions to bring up nonsensical alternatives like "It seems like teleporation" despite that never being stated or implied and in spite of the mounds of evidence displayed in the thread. So either dishonest or incompetent, I'm giving the benefit of the doubt.
therefore this is a different hax, teleportation fits this very well. And teleportation would bypass limitless, it requires no distance to be traveled and would spawn onto Gojo.
No it's not a different hax. It nullifies CT's that would get in the way of sure hits.

Teleportation is not bypassing Limitless or IT from a mechanic standpoint either. So not only Is this "different hax that fits well" never even remotely hinted at, but wouldn't even work as a means for bypassing the two techniques directly shown in the panel where Kenjaku states the nullification happens.

Sukuna was able to touch Gojo without using DA when fight Domain battle happened. How can he do that if it's not powernull?
0227-010.png
0228-018.png

Sorry for replying so much but yeah these pages shows he does use domain amp to touch gojo even while in domain.
Literally telling us even while in domain the limitless is still effective against regular attacks and Sukuna still needs to do domain amp.

0227-010.png
0228-018.png

Sorry for replying so much but yeah these pages shows he does use domain amp to touch gojo even while in domain.
Literally telling us even while in domain the limitless is still effective against regular attacks and Sukuna still needs to do domain amp.
Did you read the fight? Two domains of equal power cancel out the sure hit effect, this is the reason Sukuna had to utilize DA and DE to not get autonegged by Unlimited Void.

Gojo also didn't resist a Domain's sure hit vs Sukuna as he was literally shredded once his domain collapsed.

He's not? Jogo's regular non sure hit attack still bypassed infinity, and Gojo straight up had to use his own domain to counter Jojo, which he then blew out of the water.

Gojo and Sukuna are equal in domain skill. When Gojo was in Sukuna's domain without his up, his limitless was nullified. That is why gojo was fighting with simple domain and RCT in order to give himself enough time and space to heal while fighting.

Once again, did you read the fight?

No, you are just making stuff up and confusing yourself.

We are literally told that it nullifies techniques protecting a user. How the hell would teleportation allow Kokichi to hit Mahito's soul? It's literally not able to be interacted via regular matter, so Kokichi added teleportation into his attacks which somehow found Mahito's soul through his body?

We are told straight up techniques are nullified.

Yes it does, your argument was that CT could be used within a domain while it is nulling a person, which isn't true. They never use their CT until Dagon's sure hit is nullified because the space is longer "his own" to rule over. This is literally the basics of domains my guy.

Did you read the Reggie fight my guy? He flat out states that Megumi's incomplete domain does not give him any benefits outside of raising his CT by 120%. That is why Reggie states he didn't even need to use his Wicker Basket, because Megumi never had a sure hit in the first place.

The reason complete barrier nullify CT is because they are literally dominating a space inside that they created and is run by their own mindscape. You need a counter measure to not be completely engulfed by their space (aka domain or territory) which is why the only options are simple domain and its variants, and releasing your own domain expansion (outside of outliers like Mahoraga).

Yes, offensively. No one has ever used it to stop the attack of domain's sure hit, which is what Kenjaku directly relates to "neutralizing" as both instances were against techniques being used defensively (limitless and Idle Transfiguration). You are completely ignoring this blatant evidence and its very straightforward conclusions to bring up nonsensical alternatives like "It seems like teleporation" despite that never being stated or implied and in spite of the mounds of evidence displayed in the thread. So either dishonest or incompetent, I'm giving the benefit of the doubt.

No it's not a different hax. It nullifies CT's that would get in the way of sure hits.

Teleportation is not bypassing Limitless or IT from a mechanic standpoint either. So not only Is this "different hax that fits well" never even remotely hinted at, but wouldn't even work as a means for bypassing the two techniques directly shown in the panel where Kenjaku states the nullification happens.

This argument can also be put the rest by simply bringing up Domain Amplification.

Jogo and Hanami clearly utilize it to bypass limitless and so does Sukuna. Sukuna also separately utilizes DA to "water down" the impact of red, sparing him from damage. How does teleportation allow for that? Are Jogo's and Hanami's hands being teleported to a separate dimension bypassing infinity? Is Sukuna teleportting his body to take less damage from red?

0227-010.png
0228-018.png

No, why do you keep blatantly ignoring context? Did you miss the part when Gojo didnt' have his domain up and was getting shredded by Sukuna's CT no problem?

Sukuna was using DA for several reasons. The first of which being that Sukuna's area for sure hit does not include himself, while Gojo's does. Thus, when Sukuna was up close with Gojo, he needed to use DA because their barriers did not overlap in a way that favored him. We also found out later, that sukuna was utilizing this tactic so that he could begin prepping Mahoraga's immunity to Unilmited Void, which is why gojo is confused about why Sukuna is utilizing DA while in a domain, as Sukuna could not utilize both CT attached to his domain at once.

Not gonna go back and forth with Dr White on this.

I'll leave this explanation to show ya the neutralization aspect of domain's is not a literal nullification for cursed techniques.

0228-018.png

"While our can't miss commands offset each other inside the domain, Sukuna has no means of attack other than amplification for defeating my limitless cursed technique. That gives me a big advantage"

Blatant confirmation Limitless still works in domains against regular attacks and requires Sukuna to use amplification to attack Gojo, therefore Limitless is not powernulled.

Not gonna go back and forth because you are trying to prove you are arguing in good faith?

Responding to me by ignoring all of my arguments and posting panels?

Forgetting I literally stated two tied domains neutralize sure hits, skipping out on the explanation about how Sukuna's and Gojo's domains interact, skipping over the fact that while NOT in a domain, Gojo's limitless was absolutely nullified?

Great evidence, keep up the good-faith work.

0227-010.png
0228-018.png

Regarding this I was talking about first DE. Because Second DE both Sukuna and Gojo Domain abilities got offset so he needed DA. You check Frist DE. Gojo never mentioned anything about usage of DA. He only brings it up when both of their domain sure hits cancelled in second DE.

Attacks embedded in a Domain Expansion (with the sure-hit effect) are what is referred to as the "Cursed Technique granted in a domain," which would be Sukuna's slashes, not Sukuna's physical punches. Also Domain Amplification works differently to Expansion, Amplification expands the user's domain over them thinly but the space is not imbued with their technique so that the opponent's technique can be poured in and neutralized. Sukuna's slash CT is what's granted in Malevolent Shrine, but the Innate Technique engraved on Megumi's body is Ten Shadows so Sukuna refrains from using 10S while using Amplification which is how Sukuna can use DE and DA at the same time.

I think it should be noted that when Mahito activated his domain against Mechamaru, it seemed to nullify his cursed technique and stop the usage of Kokichi’s puppet ability despite the fact that he shouldn’t have been directly touched by Mahito’s sure hit domain ability. To the point where he needed to activate a simple domain to once again move Mechamaru.

Not gonna go back and forth with Dr White on this.

I'll leave this explanation to show ya the neutralization aspect of domain's is not a literal nullification for cursed techniques.

0228-018.png

"While our can't miss commands offset each other inside the domain, Sukuna has no means of attack other than amplification for defeating my limitless cursed technique. That gives me a big advantage"

Blatant confirmation Limitless still works in domains against regular attacks and requires Sukuna to use amplification to attack Gojo, therefore Limitless is not powernulled.
To respond to this properly, the reason why limitless is working inside of Sukuna's and Gojo's domain expansion is because Gojo's domain is still standing. The powernulling aspect can't take effect (whether through homing attack or just expansion) while Gojo's domain is still standing, as seen with Megumi expanding his inside of Dagon's. It's not that limitless works inside of domain expansions, it's that limitless isn't getting neutralized as long as UV is in effect

@Dr._whiteee Also, it looks like you're getting a little heated pull back a bit.

he shouldn’t have been directly touched by Mahito’s sure hit domain ability
I don't see how this means anything, Nanami says he is literally in the palm of Mahito's hand inside of his Domain and it's also thanks to that Sukuna could interfere

To the point where he needed to activate a simple domain to once again move Mechamaru.
Idle Transfiguration isn't a continuous effect, Mahito activates it once and the opponent's soul is permanently altered, what Kokichi did was activate Simple Domain inside the cockpit before Mahito used Idle Transfiguration to protect himself from it, not activate Mechamaru again

To respond to this properly, the reason why limitless is working inside of Sukuna's and Gojo's domain expansion is because Gojo's domain is still standing. The powernulling aspect can't take effect (whether through homing attack or just expansion) while Gojo's domain is still standing, as seen with Megumi expanding his inside of Dagon's. It's not that limitless works inside of domain expansions, it's that limitless isn't getting neutralized as long as UV is in effect
I don't see where you're getting that the supposed powernull aspect can't take effect due to Gojo's domain still standing. Are you saying that when both domains are up and offset one another's sure hit that also stops the nullification? If that is the case then that proves my argument that domains don't have a broad nullification of cursed techniques, the sure hit is what allows for the neutralization not the domain itself.

I don't see where you're getting that the supposed powernull aspect can't take effect due to Gojo's domain still standing. Are you saying that when both domains are up and offset one another's sure hit that also stops the nullification? If that is the case then that proves my argument that domains don't have a broad nullification of cursed techniques, the sure hit is what allows for the neutralization not the domain itself.
which is why people are agreeing with Limited Power Null of techniques that would stop attacks from landing normally

Right, now in Kokichi’s case, this would mean that the giant Mechamaru suit, is in the palm of Mahito’s hand. But he’s inside that suit, so he’s not directly touching the palm of Mahito’s hand.
From what I understand, the second tube is to protect Kokichi, it did that, which allowed Kokichi to move, the mech falling seems to be a trick to trick Mahito and as we see the Mech catches itself before falling, if Kokichi was effected by the sure hit then he wouldn't have been able to move at all no?

which is why people are agreeing with Limited Power Null of techniques that would stop attacks from landing normally
Yeah I think Limited Powernull of techniques via the sure hits is what's happening, my gripe is the idea that domains naturally nullify cursed techniques.

You think that adapting to the domains doesn’t include the power nullification? When did they become two separate entities?
We haven't seen the wheel spin to adapt to nullification, it's always about the domain's technique. So until there's evidence for that, why would I believe it? Also Maho or Sukuna have to be first powernulled for there to even be an adaptation so when did this adaptation occur if Sukuna can just resist powernull?

Doesn't Sukuna need to use Ten Shadows to summon Mahoraga too? He can't really do that if 10S is nullified

Imo it can be explained like this (it's just a little version though)

limited power nullification via homing attack : can bypass any defenses with the sure-hit factor even Satoru Gojo's Infinity, a domain cancel each other with another domain which is omnidirectional and homing attacks (the winner depends on the cursed energy quality).

limited teleportation : cursed technique embedded in a domain doesn't need to travel and doesn't exist until it appears on to the target's skins instantaneously

This is very long to read but as the someone who discussed this in the general thread yeah I agree, domains bypasses CTs by sure hits, it got brought up in the Sukuna vs Gojo where they said the domain pierce through the infinity with the sure hit.

You think that adapting to the domains doesn’t include the power nullification? When did they become two separate entities?
Sukuna literally stated that he adapted to the material that Yorozu uses, and the wheel turned after Yorozu used her domain, so when she used her domain, the wheel hasn't adapted yet

Sukuna was able to touch Gojo without using DA when fight Domain battle happened. How can he do that if it's not powernull?
curse tech burn out
after you use your domain and it breaks/fails/finishes your cursed tech gets fully burned out for a bit making you unable to use it for a while

hey real quick I don't think that it’s the domains per say that are neutralize the CT's but the barrier instead, because we do see examples of what happens when there is no barrier to hold your opponent in during the domain expansion, with Gojo being able to use Red while the malevolent shrine is still going is because the barrier is opened and not closed which allows Gojo to still use his CT or during regie vs Megumi fight where regie was able to use his CT that can be chucked up to the fact that Megumi’s domain is not fully complete and has no barrier what so ever meaning there is nothing to nullify (let follow into) the cursed tech meaning that regie could use his cursed technique unabated since again no barrier to prevent regie from doing so. Then the example with Dagon we see that Naobito and Nanami can use their cursed techniques in the domain but that only happens when the barrier is tampered with by Megumi opening up his own domain inside of Dagon’s so them using their CT's doesn’t contradict power null.

There is also the fact that Tangen has explained that her barriers are what allows the creation of current age barriers and many cursed techniques meaning that barriers are able to mess with CT's no matter how you slice it and this is further amplified by how Tangen’s barriers are explained in the verse and what they exactly do
43fb6de0e35a14cce7bee94c9398f29b03d6dade.png
Tengen-barrier-imp-jjk220.jpg

6c989fe36873f16bfddc5bf929959fc8a20488cc.png

The barriers created by Tangen allow for the creation and use of other barrier techniques with greater effectiveness to the point where if she wasn't there and her barriers where gone the sorcerers would have to re learn barrier techniques from the Heian era and due to her barriers also optimize cursed energy as a whole throughout Japan allowing people to actually become sorcerers and use cursed techniques and energy with greater ease with only those with the utmost efficiency and talent being able to become sorcerers without those barrier as can be seen by the statement that outside of Japan the number of sorcerers is extremely low.

This is further strengthened by the explanation provided by Kusakabe when it comes to Domain amplification
2023-10-22_134229.png

Domain amplification basically creates a pure/empty barrier around the user allowing for their cursed technique to flow into the barrier messing with its actual effectiveness or in cases of low output techniques flat out nullifying them as a whole.

To put it into concise package it isn't domains themselves that provide powernull but the barriers that make up the domains with barrier techniques being able to mess with the flow of cursed energy and even allowing for cursed techniques to be thrown out of wack as a whole and the reasons we see CT's being used in some domains is due to 1 of 2 factors either the barrier is compromised or it is an open/none existent barrier(Sukuna, Kenny/Megumi) with the compromised barrier it’s pretty simple but with the other two is a bit more complex. Basically, let’s use the whole "paint on air" way of talking about open barriers, when you use a closed barrier domain you are basically trapping your opponent on the canvas of a painting and while they are on that canvas they are entirely under your jurisdiction unable to use their own paint (CT's) while if you are painting on the air the opponent is not trapped within a canvas and can throw their paint at you.

So, to conclude we could just make an addendum to JJK's revisions/pages that its specifically barriers that powernulling abilities and not domains themselves with closed domains basically being the pinnacle of jujutsu and barrier techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back