• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gogeta tried to take down Smash's Biggest Threat

Galeem>>>dozens of Master Hands

one Master Hand>>SSB Arceus>SSB Dialga=Low 2C via his birth

So he probably still gets AP Stomped by Gogeta, who I'm 90% sure is the Physically Strongest Low 2-C Character on the site.

You can hardly be highter into low 2-C than Gogeta, who's litteraly 1 clarification of how much stronger than Broly he was away from being straight up 2-C, so he pretty much get the AP advantage by default.

Would the beams of light still home in on Gogeta if he ITs to Galeem? The light beams look like they ignore durability.

CBslayeR said:
Would the beams of light still home in on Gogeta if he ITs to Galeem? The light beams look like they ignore durability.
Even if we say they do, Gogeta can just counter blast them like Goku did against Hit's durability negating thing.

Goes Super Saiyan 4 & absorbs it. Should've done Ultra Necrozma instead since she can absorbs light to get stronger & stronger constantly.

Uh....

Canon Gogeta can't go SSJ4 and Ultra Necrozma gets stomped by either of them.

Anyway, normally I'd vote for Galeem, but given the DBS AP buff with the halfway to 2-C thing, Gogeta can just power through a lot of things.

SSJ100000000000 said:
Goes Super Saiyan 4 & absorbs it. Should've done Ultra Necrozma instead since she can absorbs light to get stronger & stronger constantly.
Wrong Gogeta.

What's funny about this is that this YouTuber did an animation about this, but it was more so Jump Force vs Smash Bros as a whole, but it ended with Gogeta vs Galeem and Darkhon.

The real cal howard said:
Er....why Gogeta and not like, Seiya?
Because Seiya is a bit player in Jump Force while Goku is a squad commander, Goku is also the one who put down the final boss with a Jump Force Genkidama (and your created character).

Also it make it a 2 vs 2 technicaly.

So it make sense from the Jump Force vs Smash Bros angle.

SSJ100000000000 said:
Wrong Gogeta.
Never specified.

Dude, the picture is of DBS Gogeta, the link take you to DBS Gogeta's page and OP says 'low 2-C' which GT Gogeta isn't as far as i remember.

I'm pretty sure Galeem could win if he got one of his hax moves off, like his decon or BFR.

Just... Gogeta punches the air next to him and he explodes. That's pretty much it.

KnightOfSunlight said:
I'm pretty sure Galeem could win if he got one of his hax moves off, like his decon or BFR.
Just... Gogeta punches the air next to him and he explodes. That's pretty much it.
BFR wouldn't work on Gogeta, he has IT, portal creation and whatever bulshit he did against Broly with the trippy dimension.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Ah yes, the God Ki Acid Trip Realm
Trademarking that, btw.

Anyway, pretty sure Gogeta just kinda... claps, and Galeem dies.
Yeah, pretty much any fight against Gogeta is gonna be like that given the half 2-C thing he scale to.

It's funny how DB is basicaly the punchiest vers.

Wrong Gogeta.
Never specified.

Dude, the picture is of DBS Gogeta, the link take you to DBS Gogeta's page and OP says 'low 2-C' which GT Gogeta isn't as far as i remember.

Who knows. He might be 2 C. Yall also could've composited

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
What's funny about this is that this YouTuber did an animation about this, but it was more so Jump Force vs Smash Bros as a whole, but it ended with Gogeta vs Galeem and Darkhon.
we never talk about the same guy who made this

That.one.mofo said:
XSOULOFCINDERX said:
we never talk about the same guy who made this
I never understood if that channel was serious or not.

Some of their episode were entertaining enough tho.

Animation Rewind is (now) about Joke Fights and stuff like that. His other show is more serious. His Research is a little off though.

Death Battle > Animation Rewind. AR said only 1 version of sonic will be used but then used info from another sonic series. Smh to that show. They ride Death Battle hype. Released Crash vs Spyro when Death Battle did it. They were saving it for that because they've yet to do it besides the triple threat with Toothless in it. They knew people demanded a Crash vs Spyro 1 on 1. So they held off on it until they can get the most traffic for it.

because he is only Mach five which is far less

as I said we shouldn't be talking about this on a thread that doesn't involve Kirby but Kirby has show to be far faster then millions of times ftl.

SSJ100000000000 said:
Death Battle > Animation Rewind. AR said only 1 version of sonic will be used but then used info from another sonic series. Smh to that show. They ride Death Battle hype. Released Crash vs Spyro when Death Battle did it. They were saving it for that because they've yet to do it besides the triple threat with Toothless in it. They knew people demanded a Crash vs Spyro 1 on 1. So they held off on it until they can get the most traffic for it.
Death Battle did the same kind of stuff, at least for Sonic you can argue which series are in the same canon since it's pretty unclear but Death Battle did it with characters who were clearly from different canon.

Anyway this thread has gotten way off topic, it's funny.

R/whoosh if you really thought the lined out part of the message was what I meant. I don't think you didn't see the "far" part of my message. when I meant that, I meant trillions, and quadrillions of times faster then light. Please go back to Gogeta vs Galeem like the OP suggest and am sorry I wasted your time.

Back