• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swirling lights dimension DBS Brolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dimension has no stated size, it has to be universal or else it’s just a minor space time manip feat, which is exactly why this feat wasn’t considered low 2-C by itself, let‘s not pretend this thread hasn’t been made before and rejected by multiple staff when attempting to upgrade manga DBS to Low 2-C ( before 2-C was ever a thing)

We have no reason to assume it is one of the dimensions that belong to a single macrocosm proper as we have hard statements spearating certain spacetimes from the rest of the universe, guides have both RoSAT and Sugoroku spaces exist independent of the macrocosm, DBS manga confirms this notion by having Freeza be unaffected by universe spanning wishes just because he was inside of a RoSAT at the time.
It really is a pity, but the good thing is that we know its size, it is described as a dimensional barrier, and in the novel there is a quote that the universe could not withstand such energy from both (so its structure has to be at least greater than low 2-C to support two Low-Multiversal ) and given the fact that it is a 4D level dimension, then it would have to have an infinite size at least, according to the size of the Universe.

I'd like to throw this imgur album here.

Essentially it's a 4D structure.

This dimension has no stated size, it has to be universal or else it’s just a minor space time manip feat, which is exactly why this feat wasn’t considered low 2-C by itself, let‘s not pretend this thread hasn’t been made before and rejected by multiple staff when attempting to upgrade manga DBS to Low 2-C ( before 2-C was ever a thing)

We have no reason to assume it is one of the dimensions that belong to a single macrocosm proper as we have hard statements spearating certain spacetimes from the rest of the universe, guides have both RoSAT and Sugoroku spaces exist independent of the macrocosm, DBS manga confirms this notion by having Freeza be unaffected by universe spanning wishes just because he was inside of a RoSAT at the time.

I mean Gogeta vs Broly probably already is an extra dimensional battle in the sense it's 4D. But I think it's just supporting evidence for low multi and general tier 2 scaling

It really is a pity, but the good thing is that we know its size, it is described as a dimensional barrier, and in the novel there is a quote that the universe could not withstand such energy from both (so its structure has to be at least greater than low 2-C to support two Low-Multiversal ) and given the fact that it is a 4D level dimension, then it would have to have an infinite size at least, according to the size of the Universe.
This makes sense, the universe couldn't withstand the gogeta and broly fight which was affecting multiple dimensions (according to the translation), but the cracked dimensional barrier could withstand that, that at the very least is low 2-C.

Last edited:
This makes sense, the universe couldn't withstand the gogeta and broly fight which was affecting multiple dimensions (according to the translation), but the cracked dimensional barrier could withstand that, that at the very least is low 2-C.
Yes, at least it must be that size to withstand such energy or if not bigger than that

I have it here

Gogeta is

It's the combination of Goku and Vegeta that created the mightiest warriors to face the legendary Saiyan Broly, and as the battle progresses, the universe chooses them for a dimension beyond the light of space-time. Gogeta finally removes Broly. Vamp-like speed with the power of the Dragon Balls

This is the direct translation?

Then yeah I think this dimension should definitely be considered it’s own separate space-time away from the regular DBS multiverse considering it not only is described as such but completely visually differs from all types of alternate dimensions or timelines we see in DB, like all the alternate future timelines.

Are there any other propositions for this CRT involving these statements?

Then yeah I think this dimension should definitely be considered it’s own separate space-time away from the regular DBS multiverse considering it not only is described as such but completely visually differs from all types of alternate dimensions or timelines we see in DB, like all the alternate future timelines.

No, for now I was just wanting to put this dimension as a 4th space-time to be further proven that the Universe of DB is 2-C

Something to keep in mind is that this separate dimension should be superior to the macrocosm given the entire point of them ending up there was the macrocosm being unable to handle their energies and it's stated in the LN that Broly's aura alone was breaking down the dimensions there and I believe it was even stated that SSB Gogeta and FPSS Broly clashing collapsed it entirely.

I would personally argue this should scale beyond 3 2-C, possibly being 4 2-C or greater but people have shot that down in saying that it could just be a greater degree of 3 2-C. Either way it should at least be considered superior to destroying the 3 2-C macrocosm.

Something to keep in mind is that this separate dimension should be superior to the macrocosm given the entire point of them ending up there was the macrocosm being unable to handle their energies and it's stated in the LN that Broly's aura alone was breaking down the dimensions there and I believe it was even stated that SSB Gogeta and FPSS Broly clashing collapsed it entirely.

I would personally argue this should scale beyond 3 2-C, possibly being 4 2-C or greater but people have shot that down in saying that it could just be a greater degree of 3 2-C. Either way it should at least be considered superior to destroying the 3 2-C macrocosm.
Wait, doesn't Gogeta scale to 6 2-C?

Yeah no, we are not equating this to M-Theory, String Theory ect. And it is a massive stretch to assume "All timeline" were being effected. I am very positive that it is well below Zeno's most stated feat and destroying Universes 1-18 is like the "At Most" which was agreed to be the equivalent of 54 universes? And even then, I still think it's a bit of a stretch to assume the entire Brane Macrocosm as opposed to just Universe 7. I'd say it be on par with what we eventually decided to do with Toei Buu's Vice Shout, but I do think this might be consistent with the 2-C feats we already have perhaps.
Medeus, I wanted you to comment here just a little bit more, about whether we can consider it as a new space-time and further justifying that the Universe is 2-C (without having to need other alternative timelines, I'm afraid of a downgrade, I'm hearing rumors that the universe will only be 3-A of DBS)

Medeus, I wanted you to comment here just a little bit more, about whether we can consider it as a new space-time and further justifying that the Universe is 2-C (without having to need other alternative timelines, I'm afraid of a downgrade, I'm hearing rumors that the universe will only be 3-A of DBS)
rumors from who?

Well, I'd assume the people in this interview would have had enough oversight to have an idea of what the dimension even is. So if they comment it's 'like an alternate dimension' then it shouldn't relate to String Theory or M-Theory.

Okay, so could we treat this as an additional spacetime for the U7 macrocosm then? When Broly goes full power it's even stated that dimensions (plural) were being destroyed by his aura alone.
Is it ever called a space time?

Read the translation, Omega, they distorted space-time to enter such a dimension, it is separated by space-time.
They distorting space time to enter it does not make it one, it means that they distorted their space time and reached another dimension outside of their space time

2C DBS shouldn't be going anywhere and that the Gogeta vs Broly battle is good enough to be added as supporting evidence. Least that's how I interpreted it.
Clarificarion would be good i feel, but meh

prove that
The fact that it is saying "super dimensional battle" and "hyperdimensional battle"?

it means he agrees with it being a separate spacetime im pretty sure
He says that it serves as supporting evidence for what it is already accepted, but only 3 are accepted currently, thus that is confusing

The fact that it is saying "super dimensional battle" and "hyperdimensional battle"?

He says that it serves as supporting evidence for what it is already accepted, but only 3 are accepted currently, thus that is confusing
I feel like this is all pretty solid, but agree to disagree.

yes i know only 3 currently are accepted, but a good portion of this thread is trying to get it as a 4th spacetime, it would make dbs more consistent without alternate timelines, it just adds on to evidence. And darkdragon to my understanding is saying he agrees with this. But yes more feedback would be appreciated

superdimensional can still mean its a separate timespace, didnt they literally break the fabric of time and space to get there? Like what else could it be lol, theres no other option rather than another spacetime thats in u7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back