• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Goku was in World of Light part 6? | Son Goku vs Galeem | 9-0-2 (Grace done)

save the smash society, son goku
Universe Survival Saga Goku is used, and starts in Perfected Ultra Instinct
Galeem is Low 2-C
Fight takes place at the place where everyone fought Galeem
Profiles
Goku is far faster then 675,000,000,000c
Galeem is 489,014,356,725c

Last edited:
Last edited:
Unless Goku can AP slap-chop Galeem like Sephiroth, what are his options?

Also how would Galeem's soul manipulation interact here? At a glance it looks like being touched by those lasers means being disembodied/spirited

I'm voting incon. Imo the speed advantage is not enough to net the win enough for the fight to be in his favor especially since there's also the problem of all of the Master hands which also have a good chance of drawing Goku's attention which will give Galeem the short amount of time they need to boom everything.

Last edited:
Goku scales above his value btw

I think he's fast enough to tag Galeem before he does anything dangerous, plus he can just used a range option and win that way

Goku scales above his value btw

I think he's fast enough to tag Galeem before he does anything dangerous, plus he can just used a range option and win that way
Due to SBA, the starting distance will be 4 km, so Goku will have a pretty hard time sniping Galeem's relatively small core while not hitting his wings or any of the Master Hands. Also, Goku is much more likely to speed into CQC than blast Ki from a range imo. He's also gonna have to deal with the army of Master Hand any of which can paralyze him, BFR him, slow time, or warp reality. I still think it's incon cause I feel like there's an even chance that Goku either goes up to Galeem and one-shots him or the Master Hands stop Goku from reaching Galeem for the brief amount of time they need to boom everything ether by distracting him or using their abilities to prevent him from reaching Galeem.

Due to SBA, the starting distance will be 4 km, so Goku will have a pretty hard time sniping Galeem's relatively small core while not hitting his wings or any of the Master Hands. Also, Goku is much more likely to speed into CQC than blast Ki from a range imo. He's also gonna have to deal with the army of Master Hand any of which can paralyze him, BFR him, slow time, or warp reality. I still think it's incon cause I feel like there's an even chance that Goku either goes up to Galeem and one-shots him or the Master Hands stop Goku from reaching Galeem for the brief amount of time they need to boom everything ether by distracting him or using their abilities to prevent him from reaching Galeem.
Goku has ki sense so he knows exactly where he is and can just, blast a large enough aoe

and master hands aren't doing shit to Goku if he starts flying at Galeem, he's 2-C and is just gonna tear through each masterhand like an invincible character, or just use his UI and dodge them all, they're also MFTL+ characters so 4km start distance is getting cleared in less than a second

Goku has ki sense so he knows exactly where he is and can just, blast a large enough aoe

and master hands aren't doing shit to Goku if he starts flying at Galeem, he's 2-C and is just gonna tear through each masterhand like an invincible character, or just use his UI and dodge them all, they're also MFTL+ characters so 4km start distance is getting cleared in less than a second
So you vote in Goku?

and master hands aren't doing shit to Goku if he starts flying at Galeem, he's 2-C and is just gonna tear through each masterhand like an invincible character, or just use his UI and dodge them all,
Galeem has hundreds of Master Hands who can use their hax and numbers to keep Goku occupied for a brief amount of time Galeem needs to charge. I still think there is a split chance on whether they can stop him so or not.
they're also MFTL+ characters so 4km start distance is getting cleared in less than a second
Their only MFTL+ in combat speed. Afaik Goku should have a Hypersonic+ travel/flight speed as it says on his Z profile.

Galeem has hundreds of Master Hands who can use their hax and numbers to keep Goku occupied for a brief amount of time Galeem needs to charge. I still think there is a split chance on whether they can stop him so or not.

Their only MFTL+ in combat speed. Afaik Goku should have a Hypersonic+ travel/flight speed as it says on his Z profile.
DBS scales to the shockwaves and Beerus fighting Champa across the universe I'm pretty sure, and iirc Galeems opening move is absorbing the Master Hands so they might not even come to play, at least when he does his universe nuke.

Also ngl Master Hand's hax are almost all resisted by Goku, the only one that isn't is sleep manip but iirc that's a really short ranged attack and would allow Goku to UI his way through
they can also react in less then a second aswell to prevent Goku reaching Galeem
Problem is Goku has instinctive reaction to dodge them, or he could just fly through them like an invincible character, they're High 6-A lol

This also assumes that Goku decides to just fly at him from 4km away instead of using a ranged option or IT

DBS scales to the shockwaves and Beerus fighting Champa across the universe I'm pretty sure, and iirc Galeems opening move is absorbing the Master Hands so they might not even come to play, at least when he does his universe nuke.
He doesn't need to absorb the Master Hands to boom the universe.
Also ngl Master Hand's hax are almost all resisted by Goku, the only one that isn't is sleep manip but iirc that's a really short ranged attack and would allow Goku to UI his way through
Goku doesn't resist Law manip, reality warping, time manip, or BFR
Problem is Goku has instinctive reaction to dodge them, or he could just fly through them like an invincible character, they're High 6-A lol
He's still gonna be dog-piled by hundreds of Hands at once which would distract him and long enough to give Galeem enough time to charge and boom the universe.
This also assumes that Goku decides to just fly at him from 4km away instead of using a ranged option or IT
Pretty sure it would be more in character for Goku to get close to the distance with IT than to use a ranged option at the start of a fight imo. And for IT, Galeem can just teleport or turn to light and dash away to make more distance. He can also put up a forcefield which, while still weak enough to one-shot by Goku, could buy him the time he needs to finish charging.

In Super the MFTL+ is travel speed & combat speed. They scale to the ki explosion in BoG.

Anyways Goku FRA, Goku has started off a multitude of fights with long ranged attacks to feel out opponents. I think some clear examples are Goku vs Krillin and Jiren vs Goku (First Time)

Back