• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gogeta tried to take down Smash's Biggest Threat

That.one.mofo said:
R/whoosh if you really thought the lined out part of the message was what I meant. I don't think you didn't see the "far" part of my message. when I meant that, I meant trillions, and quadrillions of times faster then light. Please go back to Gogeta vs Galeem like the OP suggest and am sorry I wasted your time.
Just saying but i'm not the OP.

Death Battle did the same kind of stuff, at least for Sonic you can argue which series are in the same canon since it's pretty unclear but Death Battle did it with characters who were clearly from different canon.

Anyway this thread has gotten way off topic, it's funny.

DB has their excuses that can actually make sense. AR doesn't. They just do it with no explanation. They definitely did not waste time with nonsensical battle royales. They don't ride other channels hype either.

Or like their Mario VS Sonic or thier Vegeta VS Shadow or their Hiei VS Sasuke or thier Green Lanter VS Ben 10 or thier Bowser VS Ganon and the list continues

Lord JJJ said:
Or like their Mario VS Sonic or thier Vegeta VS Shadow or their Hiei VS Sasuke or thier Green Lanter VS Ben 10 or thier Bowser VS Ganon and the list continues
Those were just some videos with flawed analysis. AR is actually a lot worse.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
I mean if he can't beat Goku how is going to even stand against Gogeta? Isn't this a stomp then?
No since Galeem has the same winning condition for both match, land one of the hax Gogeta and Goku don't resist, which is possible but just very unlikely given A : How Good both of them are at dodging and counter attacking and B : Galeem rarely use them that away anyway.

It's just a decisive win.

CBslayeR said:
wait wouldn't gogeta just die in space though
IT and dimension breaking take care of that TBH and the guy who made the movie said that they cut a scene where they fight on the sun due to time constrain.

That and we mostly ignore that kind of stuff, i can't tell the numbers of time i saw matches in places that made no sense.

Dragomer said:
Yeah, pretty much any fight against Gogeta is gonna be like that given the half 2-C thing he scale to.

It's funny how DB is basicaly the punchiest vers.
My boi Gogeta had a couple of 2-C fights that got removed due to the downgrades :'(

Omegas03 said:
Dragomer said:
Yeah, pretty much any fight against Gogeta is gonna be like that given the half 2-C thing he scale to.

It's funny how DB is basicaly the punchiest vers.
My boi Gogeta had a couple of 2-C fights that got removed due to the downgrades :'(
Trying to say Gogeta is less than 2 time stronger than Broly is nonsense IMO but i don't really care either way.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
I mean they made Superman into a meme gave him Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omniscience XD
Lol tbh people just took what they said out of context. Which around the time OPM came out people started yelling NO LIMITS FALLACY! GRRRRRRR!

I only saw the 1st episode on Netflix. I wanna watch it but I'm too lazy too. I hope they have a movie soon tbh. That way I can have some hype to make me watch it.

What about changing Gogeta to GoD Toppo or SSBE Vegeta as Galeem's opponent? Neither scale to the 1/2 2-C feat so it would be fairer.

Why? Nobody said this is Stomp, as Gallim is dozens of times more powerful than Master Hand, who is dozens of times more powerful than Trophy Arceus which is stronger than Trophy Dialga who is considered Low 2C by his birth which is supposed to make him much higher than the Baseline in addition Galeem starts durability nagation multidirectional lasers, so I don't think a fight again SSBE Vegeta or God Toppo would be fair.

Back