• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I switched from Kastner because he literally stomped what are you on-

Luckily, a bad hit to the stomach or throat auto-takes out Garou, which Chakax would probably lead with
A bad hit to the stomach would not kill Garou.

Neck? Maybe, if it decapitated him or cut his brain stem. Thing is, his AP is too low for either of those at the start. And once he gets enough AP to harm Garou in such a way, it's highly likely he'd of already evolved too far for em.

And once again, even disregarding AP, one hit from Garou is goodbye bones.

"What are you on" - 🤓

You literally switched from one dude to another because Garou was winning, and you found another dude who could beat him in your eyes. Like wth
Do you know how hard it is to have a fair match when "lol he evolves and jumps tiers" are a thing? It's almost like being put into an instant AP stomp and speedblitz.

"What are you on" - 🤓

You literally switched from one dude to another because Garou was winning, and you found another dude who could beat him in your eyes. Like wth
I switched because Garou auto-blitzing is not the best to keep the match fair lol, he'd probably out blitz Luck Voltia
A bad hit to the stomach would not kill Garou.

Neck? Maybe, if it decapitated him or cut his brain stem. Thing is, his AP is too low for either of those at the start. And once he gets enough AP to harm Garou in such a way, it's highly likely he'd of already evolved too far for em.

And once again, disregarding AP, one hit from Garou is goodbye bones.
Disembowelment is Mid regen lol

You underestimate the piercing damage of a stab from a sword-

I switched because Garou auto-blitzing is not the best to keep the match fair lol, he'd probably out blitz Luck Voltia

Disembowelment is Mid regen pol

You underestimate the piercing damage of a stab from a sword-
Piercing damage doesn't just negate a 7x AP advantage that continues to grow the more damage he takes.

Disembowelment is not mid-regen as far as I know. Only brain stuff and beyond ends up being mid-regen.

Garou has had a nasty hole through his stomach before that he quickly regenerated in a far weaker state.

If he's actually capable of hitting them, I'm this close to putting Garou in a match with a Bleach character.

Do you know how hard it is to have a fair match when "lol he evolves and jumps tiers" are a thing? It's almost like being put into an instant AP stomp and speedblitz.
Which is why I'm tired of Garou matches. There's no point of putting him against almost anyone thats not monstrously above him in stats.

Low-Mid Regeneration actually literally mentions Disembowelment lol:

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, limited brain damage, and even severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

Piercing damage doesn't just negate a 7x AP advantage that continues to grow the more damage he takes.

Disembowelment is not mid-regen as far as I know. Only brain stuff and beyond ends up being mid-regen.

Garou has had a nasty hole through his stomach before.
If you'll take a look at bullets, they can harm tier 8s, albeit minorly, despite only being 9-C to 9-B generally, a they do that with only Supersonic+ speed tops, and now we've got a character using a sharp, bladed weapon moving at Massively Hypersonic speeds

Did it get moved?(already answered thanks)

If you'll take a look at bullets, they can harm tier 8s, albeit minorly, despite only being 9-C to 9-B generally, a they do that with only Supersonic+ speed tops, and now we've got a character using a sharp, bladed weapon moving at Massively Hypersonic speeds

Did it get moved?(already answered thanks)
Even if we argue his sword hurts Garou at the start via piercing damage, Garou evolves to the point that the sword no longer hurts him in a matter of seconds unless he immediately decapitates or cuts his brains out.

Also, I don't think we assume that people with piercing weapons can harm people with vastly higher AP. They are treated the same as anyone else. Otherwise, Piercing Damage would give everyone limited Durability Negation or things like Guns IRL would be upgraded to 9-B.

Once again, this is even assuming he can do significant damage before Garou hits him a single time. One-hit from Garou here is all it takes.

If we argue his sword hurts Garou at the start, Garou evolves to the point that the sword no longer hurts him in a matter of seconds unless he immediately decapitates or cuts his brains out.

Also, I don't think we assume that people with piercing weapons can harm people with vastly higher AP. They are treated the same as anyone else. Otherwise, Piercing Damage would give everyone limited Durability Negation or Guns IRL would be upgraded to 9-A to 8-C.

Once again, this is even assuming he can do significant damage before Garou hits him a single time. One-hit from Garou here is all it takes.
We do assume piercing damage harms people with way higher AP, coming from someone who's been forced to argue about both swords and Piercing Damage(sometimes both) before. Just depends on the blade and where it's hitting.

He has the range advantage, he can also swing faster than garou can move.
Just say the word. If he is, I'ma freaking do it.
DO IT. DO WHAT MUST BE DONE.
1. Bladed weapon attacks Garou
2. Garou grabs said weapon
3. Garou uses dura neg and gives it the Sabo treatment turning it into dust
It moves faster than Garou+ Chakax has like 20 other weapons he can use to make Garou's head a nicely sliced wreck

We do assume piercing damage harms people with way higher AP, coming from someone who's been forced to argue about both swords and Piercing Damage(sometimes both) before. Just depends on the blade and where it's hitting.
I mean we're talking about a 7x AP advantage here. Sure he has a speed advantage but Garou has instinctive reactions and analytical predictions to combat that.

I mean we're talking about a 7x AP advantage here. Sure he has a speed advantage but Garou has instinctive reactions and analytical predictions to combat that.
Even a normal Longsword can damage 9-B materials with enough force, what do you think a sword that's 8 feet long and being swung way faster than a normal sword and is at minimum as sharp as a normal sword is gonna do?

Chakax has fought W A A A A A A Y better Anal Prediction than what Garou's packing and instinctive reactions, while annoying, can also be dealt with.

Even a normal Longsword can damage 9-B materials with enough force, what do you think a sword that's 8 feet long and being swung way faster than a normal sword and is at minimum as sharp as a normal sword is gonna do?

Chakax has fought W A A A A A A Y better Anal Prediction than what Garou's packing and instinctive reactions, while annoying, can also be dealt with.
One misstep and Garou one-shots. You're basically betting on Chakax being able to one-shot Garou via sword-piercing damage here before Garou evolves or hits him once.

By how much? If it's not by a lot, Garou's IR and AP would allow him to dodge, which would active RE, making Garou match and surpass Chakax's speed.

Great! 20 weapons! It's not like Garou hasn't dealt with much more before!

Proof of Garou being able to surpass immeasurable speed with his adaptation? If there is none, then don't even attempt to argue a speed advantage here lmfao

Chakax is superior to folks who can solo armies so numerous it's like a literal tide that can also harm the individual performing the feat and are all skilled in their own right, so uh.... yeah, I don't think i need to tell you why trying to argue dodging is an apsolute non-argument here
One misstep and Garou one-shots. You're basically betting on Chakax being able to one-shot Garou via sword-piercing damage here.
Luckily Chakax has that Grimgor feat because Grimgor's dodging capabilities are low-tier for Warhammer Fantasy and has the army soloing shit, which is basically all I can say on his skill lol

Tbh I think it's stupid close which I REALLY like, I found a fair match for Garou in his last 6-A key, no matter the outcome I am happy with that.
Either you've gotta typo, or Chakax has a 6th sense that predicts number 2s.
I've always called it anal prediction-

Chakax is superior to folks who can solo armies so numerous it's like a literal tide that can also harm the individual performing the feat and are all skilled in their own right, so uh.... yeah, I don't think i need to tell you why trying to argue dodging is an apsolute non-argument here
Just because he's more skilled than people who can solo armies means that Garou can't dodge? Your argument is so braindead it hurts.

Just because he's more skilled than people who can solo armies means that Garou can't dodge? Your argument is so braindead it hurts.
I haven't seen a skill feat for Garou on that level so shrug

Also would you like to take a trip to RVR?

So then why did you say it 😐

Slowing time only gets him so far. Garou's speed would literally reach a point where his slowed time doesn't work.
clown-license.gif

you sure you didn't drop this when you said that bro?

So then why did you say it 😐

Slowing time only gets him so far. Garou's speed would literally reach a point where his slowed time doesn't work.
Becuase his time Manipulation literally makes Immeasurable attacks equal to his base speed. And with his stat amps he's actually faster than that

Back