• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
clown-license.gif

you sure you didn't drop this when you said that bro?
Lmao what? How am I a clown? Mfs are saying slowing time would neg Garou's speed when if time is slowed by 3x, but then Garou's speed goes up 5x, Garou would be still faster than Chakax.

Becuase his time Manipulation literally makes Immeasurable attacks equal to his base speed. And with his stat amps he's actually faster than that
So then again, why is Garou put against him?

You could literally put him against any other Warhammer character.

Against Grimgor, Garou stomped, and now against Chakax, he stomps Garou. Either make a non stomp-match or don't make one at all.

Lmao what? How am I a clown? Mfs are saying slowing time would neg Garou's speed when if time is slowed by 3x, but then Garou's speed goes up 5x, Garou would be still faster than Chakax.
Garou adapts to having time constantly slowed to make him constantly equal to Lizard boi's base speed then.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

you like 100% sure you didn't drop this or something bro?

So then again, why is Garou put against him?

You could literally put him against any other Warhammer character.

Against Grimgor, Garou stomped, and now against Chakax, he stomps Garou. Either make a non stomp-match or don't make one at all.
They can both literally one-shot eachother, this is like Satsuki vs Meliodas, they can both **** eachother in one attack, except it's not even as decisive as that lmfao
Garou adapts to having time constantly slowed to make him constantly equal to Lizard boi's base speed then.

Enough, Azontr...

In fact I'm just stating what Chakax can do here, I've said about as much as I can without regurgitating arguments, I'm asking about Chakax's skill so when that arrives you'll be able to compare that with Garou's skill and such

You could ******* explain that instead of being a prick.

They can both literally one-shot eachother, this is like Satsuki vs Meliodas, they can both **** eachother in one attack, except it's not even as decisive as that lmfao
How the hell is Garou going to hit someone with immeasurable speed?????

How the hell is Garou going to hit someone with immeasurable speed?????
Basically what Azontr said, your overthinking it waaaay too much, the Jaguar Standard gives Chakax a speed advantage and that's frankly all there is to it

How big is his speed amp?
I'll get back to you on that just asked~

But regardless here's around where Chakax is in skill!

Saurus Warriors, creatures born with the inherent knowledge and skills of combat of their entire species, with the instinctive know how of tactics and warfare that even they themselves cannot explain, and who can live for thousands of years honing and building on these skills with experience and training, who are comparable to Elven Soldiers who train for hundreds to thousands of years in the greatest military schools in the world<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Swordsmasters of Hoeth, High Elven warriors who are trained from birth to be the greatest swordsmen the Elves could produce, who spend hundreds to thousands of years doing nothing but mastering swordsmanship, a single Swordmaster of Hoeth is able to kill thousands of the standard elves mentioned prior, killing so many that they choke an entire river with bodies, WHILE simultanously deflecting dozens if not hundreds of projectiles from ranged foes. And are so skilled in combat that they are able to simply pitch the tune of a whistle to instantly kill someone or by a single touch to the right spot. They are heroes of thousands of battles each.<<<Blade Lord, swordmasters who stand head and foot over other Swordmasters, having utterly perfected their skills to such a degree that they are able to lead entire legions of other Swordsmasters and teach them what they know. <<<< Blood Dragons, master warriors in life, these vampires have dedicated their entire unlife to martial prowess and battle, to the point where they have mastered every single weapon and form of combat to have ever existed to such a degree that they can completely predict what you are going to do soley because they know how to do it too, and likely better. They are also comparable to Khornate Champions who are able to have a single force of a 80 khornate berserkers could go out and slay so many armies and monsters sent after them in a desert, that they created a literal giant flowing river of blood that became a landmark that exists decades later<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< young Malekith, who treats Swordmasters and Bladelords with barely any a thought, less than children as he cleaves through them by the hundreds. <<< Pre-Everchosen Archaon, who is able to slay over a dozen perfect clones of himself (so exact to the point that each clone thought they were Archaon, and has fought off an army of wraiths of previous Everchosen and dead potential Everchosen, each one being above every single previously mentioned thing in skill)<<BloodThirsters, who know all there is to know of warfare and battle, and have dedicated their lives to nothing but killing everything for their god<<<<<<<<< modern Malekith, who has spent 10,000 years honing his abilities both mental and physical to make himself the greatest singular warrior in all of the Dark Elf Empire and is comparable if not outright superior to characters like Ungrim and Thorgrim who are able to fight flawlessly into hordes of MILLIONS of Skaven. Chakax is around Ungrim and Thorgrim in skill.

Ok so he’s more skilled, faster, and has stupidity hax. And the opponent can cripple him with each attack. I’d say the speed plus skill advantage should net the win

"nope"

Why is it not possible?

Is it in the different dimension or something?
Garou would already be in melee, he wouldn't know that the key is why he can't get faster than Chakax, and he has to deal with the possibility of having his head cleaved into when the easier option is to, you know, just kill Chakax and be done with it

Garou would already be in melee, he wouldn't know that the key is why he can't get faster than Chakax, and he has to deal with the possibility of having his head cleaved into when the easier option is to, you know, just kill Chakax and be done with it
It over

Lizard just gonna outskill and do everything Garou do but better cus Warhammer.

It over

Lizard just gonna outskill and do everything Garou do but better cus Warhammer.
Ehhhhhh... I'd need to see Garou's skill list to say if Chakax outskills or not TBH, also expect the "I can do it too!" from mages, not melees, they mostly are just skill monsters of extreme proportions that also resist everything under the sun. And mages... let's just say when one of the representing forces is Balthasar Gelt, who has practically unresistable "your a gold statue now" thought-based transmutation, they're nigh impossible to make fair matches with

Ehhhhhh... I'd need to see Garou's skill list to say if Chakax outskills or not TBH, also expect the "I can do it too!" from mages, not melees, they mostly are just skill monsters of extreme proportions that also resist everything under the sun. And mages... let's just say when one of the representing forces is Balthasar Gelt, who has practically unresistable "your a gold statue now" thought-based transmutation, they're nigh impossible to make fair matches with
Yup

See Warhammer vs other verse match up give me chill everytime

Chad-kax for the win via slightest speed advantage and higher skill, with the dumbo sword netting him the win, not a stomp by ANY stretch but a win none the less.

Is it possible for Garou to notice the key and try to steal or stop it from doing whatever it doing?
Also for the record, a lot of Lizardmen weapons is Old One tech that uses magic so Garou wouldn't be able to null it at all given it's passive as well as very durable

Back