• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Garou Vs Super Galaxy Gurren: (0-0-0)

Farfetchedx

He/Him

Cosmic Garou Vs Super Galaxy Gurren

RULES:
  • Peak Versions
  • Speed equalized
  • SBA
  • Garou has access to time travel

Transcendent Super Spiral Dreadnought Gunmen Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann:

Awakened Garou, "The Fist of God", "Symbol of Fear":

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Umm... yeah.

Garou is beyond ****** here.

SGGL's AP is far above Garou's, and while Garou could cover that by adapting SGGL's AP with his Reactive Evolution/Reactive Power Level, Gurren Lagann's level of adaptation in that territory is just a tad better, so I don't think it would work.

SGGL might just punch Garou to the end of spacetime when it's getting annoyed or just straight one-shot him with Probability Manipulation.

Garou's Time Travel wouldn't work, as SGGL can detect enemies in all places and at all times and shoot them.

Garou can just copy up to 3-A.

Based on the weakness on the profile, SGGL can be defeated if the pilot gets killed. So Garou could just teleport inside the mech and give them the Genos treatment or teleport them outside or just use dura neg

Garou can just copy up to 3-A.

Based on the weakness on the profile, SGGL can be defeated if the pilot gets killed. So Garou could just teleport inside the mech and give them the Genos treatment or teleport them outside or just use dura neg
Until he meets Simon, lol.

If you think the pilots are weak, you are damn wrong. The power comes from the pilot, as the mechs are nothing but armor or amplifier. And like I said, Gurren Lagann's evolution and adaptation are tad better than OPM's (Spiral Power allows its user to overcome their difficulty with infinite potential and applications), so I don't think Garou's copying his AP means something here.

Garou will teleport inside of the robot and the radiation will kill the pilot
Garou can still kill him with dura neg, heat or radiation, lol.

Imagine using a Durability Negation as an argument, when Simon and SGGL has faced a better Durability Negation that manipulates the probability itself ~ negating the chance of defense from 100% to 0%. Radiation and heat won't do anything to Simon, as Simon would adapt and resist them with Spiral Power's evolution or passively increase his percentage of winning to 100% (like Kittan to Death Spiral Machine).

And why would y'll assume Garou would just travel inside the mech? Why wouldn't Garou fights it first, especially when the mech is sentient? It's totally out of character for Garou to immediately teleport inside SGGL before trying himself, where he would be one-shotted with many wincons in that case.

Imagine using a Durability Negation as an argument, when Simon and SGGL has faced a better Durability Negation that manipulates the probability itself
Well I haven't seen the series. Just like how you don't know everything about OPM as YOU didn't even know that Garou could copy strength, I don't know everything about this series either. I'm simply basing this off of the profiles, so relax.
when Simon and SGGL has faced a better Durability Negation that manipulates the probability itself ~ negating the chance of defense from 100% to 0%.
None of this works against his probability manipulation, which reduces the chance of anything hitting him to zero.
Doesn't Simon only gain probability manipulation in his Post-Multiverse Labyrinth key? Which is when he becomes High1-C, so that wouldn't apply to this since the SGGL is only 3-A?
And why would y'll assume Garou would just travel inside the mech? Why wouldn't Garou fights it first, especially when the mech is sentient? It's totally out of character for Garou to immediately teleport inside SGGL before trying himself, where he would be one-shotted with many wincons in that case.
Because Garou in this key is smart and isn't bound by morality or ego since he's influenced by God. This is the same guy who killed genos just so Saitama could get mad and go full power in order for Garou to copy him at his best and then outgrow him to win, and the same guy who tried to teleport Saitama away off rip on IO. This Garou isn't afraid to use dirty tactics to win

Doesn't Simon only gain probability manipulation in his Post-Multiverse Labyrinth key? Which is when he becomes High1-C, so that wouldn't apply to this since the SGGL is only 3-A?
Because Garou in this key is smart and isn't bound by morality or ego since he's influenced by God. This is the same guy who killed genos just so Saitama could get mad and go full power in order for Garou to copy him at his best and then outgrow him to win, and the same guy who tried to teleport Saitama away off rip on IO. This Garou isn't afraid to use dirty tactics to win
It doesn't matter Garou doesn't even know that a pilot exists and the example of intelligence you gave is called provocation, something that even a 7 year old child could think of.

Last edited:
Well I haven't seen the series. Just like how you don't know everything about OPM as YOU didn't even know that Garou could copy strength, I don't know everything about this series either. I'm simply basing this off of the profiles, so relax.

I... I know OPM, though? I've debated OPM here a quiet couple of times in various CRTs, and I've literally quoted that on my first comment:
SGGL's AP is far above Garou's, and while Garou could cover that by adapting SGGL's AP with his Reactive Evolution/Reactive Power Level, Gurren Lagann's level of adaptation in that territory is just a tad better, so I don't think it would work.

SGGL has the Probability Manipulation which massively outscales Kittan who could turns the 0% chance into a success.

Yeah, but how could he know SGGL has pilots, or how could he detect the pilots when the mech is moon-sized?

I... I know OPM, though? I've debated OPM here a quiet couple of times in various CRTs, and I've literally quoted that on my first comment:
I never said you didn't know OPM. I said you didn't know Everything about OPM. Big difference
Just like how you don't know everything about OPM

SGGL has the Probability Manipulation which massively outscales Kittan who could turns the 0% chance into a success.
But Simon doesn't have it here, which is who Garou would attack. Also looking at previous SGGL threads, people are saying SGGL doesn't even have passive probability manipulation, and only has it for an attack https://vsbattles.com/threads/son-goku-vs-simon-the-digger.117555/post-3809396. Also why is SGGL probability manipulation considered better than Kittan( I feel like if this is the case, it would be worth mentioning on the profile)
Yeah, but how could he know SGGL has pilots, or how could he detect the pilots when the mech is moon-sized?
He has Extrasensory Perception which can make him feel and understand the flow of all energy in the universe, can Pinpointed a specific point of Earth in space from Jupiter and can see his own particles and anti particles.

Last edited:
I never said you didn't know OPM. I said you didn't know Everything about OPM. Big difference
Calm down with the arrogance, although I'm a no listed OPM supporter on the verse's page, I'm well still an OPM debater outside the site. Pretty much like you, I know most of Garou's abilities.

But Simon doesn't have it here, which is who Garou would attack.
Yeah, because the profiles are wrong and outdated, but not like it matters here.

Also looking at previous SGGL threads, people are saying SGGL doesn't even have passive probability manipulation, and only has it for an attack https://vsbattles.com/threads/son-goku-vs-simon-the-digger.117555/post-3809396.
Then they are wrong.

Also why is SGGL probability manipulation considered better than Kittan( I feel like if this is the case, it would be worth mentioning on the profile)
Because SGGL's Spiral Power is far superior to Kittan's, and Spiral Power boosts overall capabilities, including stats and hax.

He has Extrasensory Perception which can make him feel and understand the flow of all energy in the universe, can Pinpointed a specific point of Earth in space from Jupiter and can see his own particles and anti particles.
Him having such perception ability doesn't mean that he is capable of detecting pilots and locating all of them inside a complicated, moon-sized mech. Like how Garou being able to pinpoint the Earth from Jupiter inside a mostly empty space even helps here? That's like comparing an eagle being able to spot prey from kilometers away to a serial killer sensing all victims' locations inside a big house. They are not the same.

Unless you're able to prove that Garou's perception can go beyond objects or borders (like Byakugan from Naruto, IIRC), I doubt someone will believe you.

As I've said before, Gurren Lagann as a whole is in desperate need of a revamp, but as of now, everything at SGGLs disposal is enough to neg Garou's Moveset, not to mention the insane stat difference that I don't think his copying can cope with. SGGL FRA of not a stomp.

Back