• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
40353c9c8a7dca56dff73c8c8157dbb6.gif

Oh... God. This guy looks really hard to kill.

Anyway 363 Teratons vs 2.46 Petatons.

Difference: Basically 7x if you include the fact that Garou scales a one-shot above that AP value.

7.5x AP gap is a one-shot. Very close to that.

Anyway, that probably doesn't even matter. What does Archaon start with?

Guy also seems quite a bit more skilled going by his profile, especially with shit like Witchsight.

Mind elaborating on some of his skill feats Reaper?

Not even gonna argue skill. Archaon's analytical prediction description alone is enough for me to recognize ain't no way Garou outdoing this thing.

Well...

TBH Kastner was a troll pick from me because you basically need concpetual tier 1 fate manip to take him out of the fight...

So I'm gonna switch to Grimgor. Who's more skilled than Kastner. And has also beat the **** out of Witch Sight Users. And is a character I can mostly argue on my own.

Well...

TBH Kastner was a troll pick from me because you basically need concpetual tier 1 fate manip to take him out of the fight...

So I'm gonna switch to Grimgor. Who's more skilled than Kastner. And has also beat the **** out of Witch Sight Users. And is a character I can mostly argue on my own.
Kastner was a troll pick because Garou stomped Sigmar. 🗿

Well...

What does he start with?

Rush into melee. Fight in melee.
Okay. Does he resist Vibration Manipulation?

You say he's more skilled than the other one. What does he have going for him in terms of raw skill? Since he doesn't seem to have an analytical prediction or anything like that.

You say he's more skilled than the other one. What does he have going for him in terms of raw skill? Since he doesn't seem to have an analytical prediction or anything like that.
Reaper did straight up say Grimgor is more skilled than Kastner, though. If the analytical prediction was done via skill, then Grimgor should be > that.

Reaper did straight up say Grimgor is more skilled than Kastner, though.
The reason I didn't argue with the other guy is because his witch shit would completely **** Garou. He would've seen every single move of his with that thing.

But here, Grimgor doesn't seem to have an analytical prediction like that.

Probably, Aethyr Manipulation is stupid like that.

There'd be a long skill list, but besting Archaon's second key which is uh... let's just say is a god-tier in skill in a verse with ridiculous skill feats out the ass

Aethyr Manipulation page doesn't have Vibration Manipulation on it, just read through the entire thing. It has air manipulation and durability negation on it, though.

Probably, Aethyr Manipulation is stupid like that.

There'd be a long skill list, but besting Archaon's second key which is uh... let's just say is a god-tier in skill in a verse with ridiculous skill feats out the ass
I'm going to just give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's more skilled than Garou.

Is there anything that prevents Garou from copying his techniques? His copying by this point is at a glance in his sleep level.

Other than that, how exactly would Grimgor go about killing Garou? He has Low-Mid regeneration and will get stronger if he's hurt significantly through transformation and RE. Against opponents who have similar or faster speed than him (Speed is equalized here), he will quickly evolve blitz-worthy speed.

If Grimgor rushes in melee, whats stopping Garou from just deflecting with 2x his power and adding added with the near 7x gap and dura neg?

I'm going to just give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's more skilled than Garou.

Is there anything that prevents Garou from copying his techniques? His copying by this point is at a glance in his sleep level.

Other than that, how exactly would Grimgor go about killing Garou? He has Low-Mid regeneration and will get stronger if he's hurt significantly through transformation and RE. Against opponents who have similar or faster speed than him (Speed is equalized here), he will quickly evolve blitz-worthy speed.
Smart move.

Grimgor resists info analysis and power mimicry. Also Grimgor is a brutish fighter, copying him wouldn't help Garou in the slightest even if he could.

By catching up to Garou and dealing lethal damage to the head, neck, or stomach, you'd be surprised how easy it is to make Mid Regen a necessity for handing things

And funny how you mention that against a dude who'll be around Garou's AP by the 6 minute mark lol
If Grimgor rushes in melee, whats stopping Garou from just deflecting with 2x his power and adding added with the near 7x gap and dura neg?
By resisting both Attack Reflection and Dura neg

Smart move.

Grimgor resists info analysis and power mimicry. Also Grimgor is a brutish fighter, copying him wouldn't help Garou in the slightest even if he could.

By catching up to Garou and dealing lethal damage to the head, neck, or stomach, you'd be surprised how easy it is to make Mid Regen a necessity for handing things

And funny how you mention that against a dude who'll be around Garou's AP by the 6 minute mark lol
6 minutes? Sorry, but to reach Garou he'd need to try doing that in like 6 seconds.

Garou's RE in his 6-A keys is absurd. It's basically his peak. He goes from comparable to one-shotting and blitzing in a matter of milliseconds to seconds depending on the character.

If he somehow reached his level, he would need to constantly surpass him by a lot, otherwise, Garou would evolve, blitz or one-shot.

Turns out that he doesn't resist the Vibration Manipulation. If Garou touches him once goodbye bones.

Smart move.

By resisting both Attack Reflection and Dura neg
So you're saying that Grimgor is essentially Orc Garou but more based?

6 minutes? Sorry, but to reach Garou he'd need to try doing that in like 6 seconds.

Garou's RE in his 6-A keys is absurd. It's basically his peak. He goes from comparable to one-shotting and blitzing in a matter of milliseconds to seconds depending on the character.

Turns out that he doesn't resist the Vibration Manipulation. If Garou touches him once goodbye bones.
Ah so Garou gets stronger against someone who can't really do much to him to start? They'd basically be equal until the end of the fight after the 6 minute mark IIRC

Luckily Grimgor can dodge icicle rain that he had apsolutely no right to dodge! Lol
So you're saying that Grimgor is essentially Orc Garou but more based?
Yes.

Ah so Garou gets stronger against someone who can't really do much to him to start? They'd basically be equal until the end of the fight after the 6 minute mark IIRC
Can you prove the latter statement? Does he have feats of going from comparable to someone to blitzing or one-shotting in a matter of milliseconds to seconds?

As for the former, I'm saying that if he does manage to damage him significantly somehow during those first 6 minutes, he would evolve, yes.

Can you prove the latter statement? Does he have feats of going from comparable to someone to blitzing or one-shotting in a matter of milliseconds to seconds?

As for the former, I'm saying that if he does manage to damage him significantly somehow during those first 6 minutes, he would evolve, yes.
I said they'd be basically equal until the end of the fight, for the simple reason of: Why would Garou adapt to something that doesn't exactly harm him?

Even if he doesn't start evolving immediately he will if Grimgor gets to a level where he can harm Garou, like, immediately lol.

I said they'd be basically equal until the end of the fight, for the simple reason of: Why would Garou adapt to something that doesn't exactly harm him?
Speed. Garou's RE goes for speed as well. If he's comparable in speed at the start and they start going at it, Garou can reach blitz-worthy speed in an instant.

During his fight with PS, he didn't real harm Garou, yet Garou's speed increased drastically in milliseconds.

Speed. Garou's RE goes for speed as well. If he's comparable in speed at the start and they start going at it, Garou can reach blitz-worthy speed in an instant.
Ah so your saying I should switch to Chakax?

Honestly if Garou immediately speed blitzes in speed equal then Im gonna switch to the guy who doesn't even need speed equal to be faster than his opponent-
I am gonna look stupid but this guy really doesn't seem to be more skilled than Garou to me
Hehehe... has Garou killed armies of people who solo armies of people who solo armies of people who solo armies of people who solo armies of people(this goes on for awhile) and has a baseline of soloing armies of people who outstat them? And that's not even getting into any of the J U I C Y details lol

Ah so your saying I should switch to Chakax?

Honestly if Garou immediately speed blitzes in speed equal then Im gonna switch to the guy who doesn't even need speed equal to be faster than his opponent-
I mean, yeah. If he and Garou engage in a melee battle and they are both comparable in speed, he'll just blitz in a matter of milliseconds lol.

Even if Grimgor didn't get blitzed, the moment he started being able to harm Garou, he would adapt way faster than he can ever hope to keep up with, and the statistics advantage would just keep growing until no amount of skill could contend with it.

So, sure, you can switch opponents.

I mean, yeah. If he and Garou engage in a melee battle and they are both comparable in speed, he'll just blitz in a matter of milliseconds lol.

Even if Grimgor didn't get blitzed, the moment he started being able to harm Garou, he would adapt way faster than he can ever hope to keep up with, and the statistics advantage would just keep growing until no amount of skill could contend with it.

So, sure, you can switch opponents.
All right, welcome to "**** your speed" hell!

armies of people who solo armies of people who solo armies of people who solo armies of people who solo armies of people(this goes on for awhile) and has a baseline of soloing armies of people who outstat them?
This just tells me that in this verse stronger you are, dumber you are. But seriously speaking this seems better than whatever is listed on Grimgor's profile and is most likely above this version of Garou just by the vastness of the scaling chain. However, skill is something very hard to judge and it could be argued that quality is over quantity here since defeating someone stronger than you is a very simple skill feat. I severely lack knowledge on this verse though so I am just gonna take your word for it

Give me the run down.
Chakax is in a similar boat to Grimgor in he's beaten Witch Sight users and that's TBH all I should speak on for skill becuase @Naitodesu is the lizard-****** of the Warhammer Fantasy debaters

I can however run you down some of bullshit avenue.

First of all the Key to the Eternal Chamber auto speed equalizes via time Manipulation to Chakax's base speed, and as the Jaguar Standard makes him faster, Chakax has an eternal speed advantage.

His sword and attacks make Garou both lower in intelligence and AP and induce fear into him. I'll have to let the lizard-****** run you down skill avenue for Chakax
This just tells me that in this verse stronger you are, dumber you are. But seriously speaking this seems better than whatever is listed on Grimgor's profile and is most likely above this version of Garou just by vastness of the scaling chain. However, to give benefit of doubt skill is something very hard to judge and it could be argued that quality is over quantity here since defeating someone stronger than you is very simple skill feat. I severely lack knowledge on this verse though so I am just gonna take your word for it
Honestly, Archaon is among the most skilled characters on the wiki period in second key, so that should give an idea on how stupid Grimgor is, considering Archaon had to pop an amp to actually beat him, although I'd note that Archaon did decimate Grimgor after he had the stat advantage so Grimgor is lesser but apsolutely not incomparable.

Hey hey people, Azontr here. Just learned something.

So APPARENTLY, Aethyr resistance TECHNICALLY doesn't cover physical phenomena or techniques outside of the supernatural that don't produce some form of energy like heat or any other form of energy outside of pure air or physical attacks. SOOOO technically Garou's shit SHOULD be able to work on Chakax, which would include the shockwave dura neg and the attack reflection, as they don't produce some form of energy and are pure physical techniques. APPARENTLY Aethyr resistance is really confusing in these cases so we should judge it based on feats.

TL;DR Garou's attack reflection/dura neg/skill garbage should be effective and definitely NOT hard resisted.
Not on his page. Show scans.
He resists Aethyr Manipulation which has those, but it doesn't matter now anyway.

Bruh what is with all of this switching. At this point you're just going to keep switching until Garou loses (if it's even possibly). This is ridiculous. I may unfollow depending on how this goes.

Chakax is in a similar boat to Grimgor in he's beaten Witch Sight users and that's TBH all I should speak on for skill becuase @Naitodesu is the lizard-****** of the Warhammer Fantasy debaters

I can however run you down some of bullshit avenue.

First of all the Key to the Eternal Chamber auto speed equalizes via time Manipulation to Chakax's base speed, and as the Jaguar Standard makes him faster, Chakax has an eternal speed advantage.

His sword and attacks make Garou both lower in intelligence and AP and induce fear into him. I'll have to let the lizard-****** run you down skill avenue for Chakax
The problem here is it looks like he would overwhelm Garou, which would just lead to Garou evolving and one-shotting once again. Lol.

Like, unless he kills Garou reallyyy quickly, he'll just transform, heal, and come back way stronger than before.

Also, based on what Azontr said, one hit from Garou means goodbye bones.

Bruh what is with all of this switching. At this point you're just going to keep switching until Garou loses (if it's even possibly). This is ridiculous. I may unfollow depending on how this goes.
I switched from Kastner because he literally stomped what are you on-
The problem here is it looks like he would overwhelm Garou, which would just lead to Garou evolving and one-shotting once again. Lol.

Like, unless he kills Garou reallyyy quickly, he'll just transform, heal, and come back way stronger than before.

Also, based on what Azontr said, one hit from Garou means goodbye bones.
Luckily, a bad hit to the stomach or throat auto-takes out Garou, which Chakax would probably lead with

Back