• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou gets a contract placed on him (1/1/0)

Would say Garou if speed wasn't equalized, but due to the ap difference plus durability negation i'll vote for Snikch. I don't even know him, just come to see if Garou's winning or nah.

Would say Garou if speed wasn't equalized, but due to the ap difference plus durability negation i'll vote for Snikch. I don't even know him, just come to see if Garou's winning or nah.
let's just say, take a peek at that intelligence section... specifically the stealth bit...

how good is deathmaster snikch when it comes to h2h combat?
(his stealth cant even be considered just "stealth". wth is that stats)

how good is deathmaster snikch when it comes to h2h combat?
That implies he'll engage Garou in an up front fight.

He won't.

But uh, pretty good, Chakax in an earlier thread did beat Garou on a thread when he(Chakax) was at a 6x AP disadvantage, and Inferior Eshin Assassins then Snikch can put up a fight against Chakax

I don't really understand this character or why this match was made.

How is Garou supposed to do anything if his stealth is so crazy and whatever?

I don't really understand this character or why this match was made.

How is Garou supposed to do anything if his stealth is so crazy and whatever?
Snikch is good but he isn't "Can dodge a solid shockwave" good! Garou just has to spam shockwaves at the air!

Okay so he does go close?

Does his stealth bypass instinctive reaction?
Yeah he gets in close

Kind of, but it is low-end IR, not the kind Garou has, so that could be a wincon assuming Garou doesn't get tagged by a Weeping blade, because that damn thing WILL kill Garou very quickly on-contact

Yeah he gets in close

Kind of, but it is low-end IR, not the kind Garou has, so that could be a wincon assuming Garou doesn't get tagged by a Weeping blade, because that damn thing WILL kill Garou very quickly on-contact
Okay well then after getting all this information I'm voting Garou.

Garou does spam AoE dura neg shockwaves in this form and honestly with that High 8-C durability he's kinda just gonna die from even being next to Garou's attacks. And you said yourself he gets into range so yeah I think he gets One-Shot by just being near Garou.

Okay well then after getting all this information I'm voting Garou.

Garou does spam AoE dura neg shockwaves in this form and honestly with that High 8-C durability he's kinda just gonna die from even being next to Garou's attacks. And you said yourself he gets into range so yeah I think he gets One-Shot by just being near Garou.
I mean Snikch isn't stupid, he's just gonna yeet a throwing star that does the same shit as his Weeping Blades do if Garou is out here punching the air and causing destruction lol

But counted

I mean Snikch isn't stupid, he's just gonna yeet a throwing star that does the same shit as his Weeping Blades do if Garou is out here punching the air and causing destruction lol

But counted
The moment he sees Garou punching air is likely the last moment he sees lol. He has High 8-C durability. He is practically made of paper.

The moment he sees Garou punching air is likely the last moment he sees lol. He has High 8-C durability. He is practically made of paper.
Why would Garou be doing 360° AoEs when generally his shockwaves go forward, where Snikch will refuse to stay in for more then like 0.000000000001 second lol

Why would Garou be doing 360° AoEs when generally his shockwaves go forward, where Snikch will refuse to stay in for more then like 0.000000000001 second lol
This is not true. When he spammed them against Bang he was turning multiple solid rocks surrounding the area to dust.

This is not true. When he spammed them against Bang he was turning multiple solid rocks surrounding the area to dust.
I meant when he's in a fight against someone he doesn't already hate to hate. Otherwise why wasn't he murking MB when they fought together lol

(I still want dem scans tho)

Hate to hate? What are you talking about? He doesn't hate Bang lmao. If anything that is the person he hates the least. He also was trying to spam dura neg against Saitama.

Here is your scan.
Huh, thought he did

Shows how much OPM I read lol

And TY for the scan, though that seemed to be with someone else, is there anything with him just without punching anything by air destroying the land? Or am I blind and thst is him punching air

Huh, thought he did

Shows how much OPM I read lol

And TY for the scan, though that seemed to be with someone else, is there anything with him just without punching anything by air destroying the land? Or am I blind and thst is him punching air
I mean he wasn't hitting anything here. Blast was using WSRSF to reflect the shockwaves and attacks elsewhere. So technically yeah he was "hitting air."

I mean he wasn't hitting anything here. Blast was using WSRSF to reflect the shockwaves and attacks elsewhere. So technically yeah he was "hitting air."
So it's really weird? Bang was redirecting the shockwaves but they still had good aoe?

Back