• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou has copied the skill of characters who don't use fists.
However he isn't using a sword, which means it literally doesn't matter because Garou can't replicate the skills of a dude who kinda outpaces 5-D precog in the one thing that could be used: dodging.
I'm pretty sure Grace isn't reached until a character gets 7 votes.

1: I just want to say i'm surprised I've never seen this kind of argument before on the wiki even for skill meme characters like Ikki and any Musashi or Sasaki.
2: Why would Chakax even open with piercing damage instead of a normal slash when he doesn't have anything to tell him about the stat difference or RE buffs?
We still are at 10 votes for Chakax I just didn't bother to update it becuase the match was over.

1. Cause not enough people want to wrap their head around the BULLSHIT that is piercing damage, and honestly I only used the argument here because I wanted this match to be fair.

2. All attacks with any sword he has pierce, just so happens that Chakax is 100% going to go for the head.

What would do more piercing damage? The horizontal slash or a vertical stab?
Depends on the blade.

For instance, with an Arming sword, the stab would be a far more effective piercing attack, but with say a machete, your actually gonna want to use the sweet spot in the curve of the blade to maximize the damage, in fact, multiple swords have this concept, if it has a curve at some point in the blade and basically nowhere else, right in the middle of that is your sweet spot.

OIP.oQwBVyG12bUIzsvhPncwPgDgEW

Depends on the blade.

For instance, with an Arming sword, the stab would be a far more effective piercing attack, but with say a machete, your actually gonna want to use the sweet spot in the curve of the blade to maximize the damage, in fact, multiple swords have this concept, if it has a curve at some point in the blade and basically nowhere else, right in the middle of that is your sweet spot.
DaReaperMan is Doug Marcaida confirmed?

Depends on the blade.

on my mama ion know what you talking about, but it sounds smart. I just used the logic smaller area = more pressure when writing that comment.

Back