• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, why is Zeref only City Level? He should be equal to Acnologia, they are both top tier final villains in the verse.

[[1]] Acnologia says Zeref has the power to rule the world, the same as Acno

[[2]]Zeref says he'll destroy the world along with Acnologia

[[3]] Zeref claims he'll fight Acnologia.

Anyways, this only scales to FDK Natsu. Which had the supposed power of Igneel, who's MHS and Mountain Level. It makes sense because it was a one time power up too.

As for speed upgrades, DontTalk posted a calculation which was outdated made by the same guy.

The same guy has a new and revised calculation here

[[4]]

It's been accepted long ago :p

Using the mid-end the Mach is 946, rounding up to MHS+, or nigh-MHS+. Because MHS would be too low for 946.

The only people that get these upgrades are FDK Natsu Zeref Acnologia

Im ok with Mountain Level Natsu

But MHS+?

I only see that possible if... i dunno Jellal meteor of Pre TS had the speed of a real Meteor (Mach ~33)

Alpha149 said:
Im ok with Mountain Level Natsu
But MHS+?

I only see that possible if... i dunno Jellal meteor of Pre TS had the speed of a real Meteor (Mach ~33)
No, base Natsu is small city.

FDK Natsu is mountain level MHS+

He literally broke Zeref who's also MHS+

You list yourself as an FT supporter but 90% of the time you downgraded it

that calculation there is MHS+

I do it because others get very high statistics without thinking about the powerscaling and how that affect others characters

Well, it's correct. FDK Natsu has the strength of Igneel as he claimed.

Igneel = MHS+ according to that calc

Acnologia > Igneel

Zeref = Acnologia

FDK Natsu = Zeref

But I wish if it is considered that the speed of Jellal's Meteor might have the same speed of a real meteor

Jellal's meteor was created so it's not true earth escape velocity.

Either way it would only be mach 33 :p

Alpha149 said:
But I wish if it is considered that the speed of Jellal's Meteor might have the same speed of a real meteor
Also because Natsu cant be just Hypersonic+ in all his forms except for his Pre TS Base

LankersSMH said:
Jellal's meteor was created so it's not true earth escape velocity.

Either way it would only be mach 33 :p
Still, Jellal said that he had the characteristics and "powers" of a real meteor

LankersSMH said:
Either way Ant has given me permission to edit all the profiles so w/e.
Please, albeit you don't edit the profiles of Wendy, Juvia, Meredy and Chelia until not confirmed anything in the thread I did

Ant gave me permission, he said once I have enough days as a member I'm free to upgrade it, it's locked for me because I don't have enough days on the wiki.

I've already edited Juvia's profile.

FDK Mode Natsu = Igneel

The calculation puts Igneel at MHS+.

That's Natsu's, Acnologia's, and Zeref's speed.

LankersSMH said:
Ant gave me permission, he said once I have enough days as a member I'm free to upgrade it, it's locked for me because I don't have enough days on the wiki.
I've already edited Juvia's profile.

FDK Mode Natsu = Igneel

The calculation puts Igneel at MHS+.

That's Natsu's, Acnologia's, and Zeref's speed.
But that's the f***ing problem! If Juvia were MCBL, Gray should be stronger, then Natsu should be stronger too, therefore Zancrow should be increased to and .... I think you already know what I'm trying to tell you

"As for speed upgrades, DontTalk posted a calculation which was outdated made by the same guy."

Quite sure that I posted that exact calc you linked, but usually the high ends aren't the ones taken, hence MHS from that calc, hell even the mid end is only MHS.

"Using the mid-end the Mach is 946, rounding up to MHS+, or nigh-MHS+. Because MHS would be too low for 946."

To this a math exercise for everyone that wants to practice a bit:

LankersSMH says a few Mach less then required shouldn't make the difference between MHS and MHS+. Proof through mathematical induction that every character is at least MHS+.

That aside scaling Zeref to Acnologia: We didn't see Acnologia fighting Zeref and we don't know wether or not he or Zeref will be the final boss. So except that they plan to fight and confidence on both sides we know nothing about how they compare, so that scaling doesn't fly.

About scaling Natsu to Igneel: That was just the part of Igneels power left inside natsu, likely nothing close to his full power.

I don't think Natsu should be scaled to Igneel, Natsu only had the last remaining power of Igneel, not all of it. And I don't think Zeref should get a speed boost, he was completely overhwelmed by Natsu. Also Zeref isn't near Acnologia, in fact he had to form an entire amry just to compete against him, mountain is a stretch for Zeref, not like it matters since he focus' on hax. But on the topic of FT boosts, I think acno should get a upgrade to Island level.

DontTalk said:
"As for speed upgrades, DontTalk posted a calculation which was outdated made by the same guy."
Quite sure that I posted that exact calc you linked, but usually the high ends aren't the ones taken, hence MHS from that calc, hell even the mid end is only MHS.

"Using the mid-end the Mach is 946, rounding up to MHS+, or nigh-MHS+. Because MHS would be too low for 946."

To this a math exercise for everyone that wants to practice a bit:

LankersSMH says a few Mach less then required shouldn't make the difference between MHS and MHS+. Proof through mathematical induction that every character is at least MHS+.

That aside scaling Zeref to Acnologia: We didn't see Acnologia fighting Zeref and we don't know wether or not he or Zeref will be the final boss. So except that they plan to fight and confidence on both sides we know nothing about how they compare, so that scaling doesn't fly.

About scaling Natsu to Igneel: That was just the part of Igneels power left inside natsu, likely nothing close to his full power.
1. You posted the calculation that was outdated, http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26170

2. I don't know if you're familiar with scaling, but usually, if a character has been a final villian for a relatively long time, comes face to face with another final, and states they will kill the final villian along with destroying earth, I'm pretty sure that makes Zeref = Acnologia.

No one has ever stated Zeref is weaker than Acnologia but they sure have stated he is equal.

3. Using Mach 946, can we at least do high massively hypersonic? Any Massively Hypersonic would get blitzed, either that or lower the requirement for MHS+, considering...this is an independent wiki and it's using OBD standards.

As for Natsu not gaining Igneel's power, tell me how Zeref got stomped by Natsu then?

If you literally said base Natsu is stronger than Zeref in a place like Fairytailbase they'll kill you. I want to talk to someone that's read most of FT please, Ant already "OK'ed" my request.

Not to mention Zeref said the 5 dragonslayers will be fighting Acnologia soon, Natsu, the strongest of them all would clearly be closer to Acnologia.

I didn't mean to be rude or sound rude at all in this post by the way, so don't take this the wrong way :p.

Emperor Akashi said:
I don't think Natsu should be scaled to Igneel, Natsu only had the last remaining power of Igneel, not all of it. And I don't think Zeref should get a speed boost, he was completely overhwelmed by Natsu. Also Zeref isn't near Acnologia, in fact he had to form an entire amry just to compete against him, mountain is a stretch for Zeref, not like it matters since he focus' on hax. But on the topic of FT boosts, I think acno should get a upgrade to Island level.
Wrong, Zeref created the army to find his answer to Ragnarok. Like August said in Chapter 445. Ragnarok is basically a war, etc. Zeref on his own can't fight FT and Acnologia at the same time, he made his army to infiltrate Fairy Tail to capture Fairy Heart so he could capture Etherion and use it infinitely.

Eh, either way Zeref shouldn't be scaled to Acnologia (But I am fairly certain that Acno is stronger). Zeref focus' on hax, rather than DC & Speed, and appears to be physically weak.

Zeref was overhelmed? He wasn't even trying to kill Natsu- one point blank death preadtion when natsu hits him would render scarf useles then second one kill him. Or he could just destroy book of END. Now when Zeref will do something more than stand and sometimes react so we might see more speed feats. He 've used teleportation/went out of invisibility some chapters ago so i guess if he hed to he could be much faster. Zeref was still open for proposition of his death during that fight so that is why he wasn't even trying. He just show some attacks (BASIC ones) and he understimated opponent. Zeref also don't posses high DC himself- he is ussually 0-1 type fighter. He deals no damage at all or just kills opponent, that is also why his fight's might be very hard to wrthe correctly (imo). His only offensive feats were Low CL+ just because he damaged Natsu. However if he is stated to be able to create housands of demons (lets say thousand) with 8-C to 7-B tier + he posses envionmental destruction on great scale as he is moving wasteleand if he wants.

I agree with you on the part that Zeref could've won and wasn't trying, but it still doesn't change the fact he didn't show anything note worthy in that fight.

Well why someone like him should show something KA-Boomish if he can just kill anyone (almost) without special effects. His greatest spell was Death Pillar with around City Block (via destruction of environment)/ Large town to Small City (via killed foe) power.

His current abilities involve

Time Stop and Travel (with preparation as he created EG)

Fire Magic (fire that burnt Mard, maybe some family connection as it appears as magic can be genetic (children of mages (Gildarts->Cana , Layla->Lucy Macao->Romeo, Ur->Ultear Brain->Midnight (this one is tricky because it is not directly stated that he is Brain biological child); siblings are mages:Strauss, Mikatsuchis,Hoteye, Bunchans) are ussually mages, and sometimes they share abilites like Take Over Siblings, Celestial Spirit Magic Heartfilia's and Fire (but different styles) Cornbolts, Ice Make of Milkovichs (not main of Ultear however)

Death and Life magic

Telekinesis/Forced Manipulation of people and objects/Ability to summon things to his hands

Teleportation/Flight : Way how he rached airship, his materialization after Natsu rampage on his army

Possibly Law, Lightning, Chain and Nature Magic, (he as teaching this types)

Expolosion/Bullet magic (very similiar to his student's Hades one)

Immortality and Regenerationn

Sesnoring and Inventing skills

Very good perceprion (he counted all soldiers natsu killed/rendered unconcious)

In that fight he have shown weak version of filler Death Orb, basic CC (contradictionary curse) ability and some explosives (also teleportation thing before and Regenerationn trick after).

So yeah you are right Emperor

Natsu being MHS+ and Mountain level when he fought Zeref is not remotely show cased. His strongest attacks only left moderate injuries on Zeref and, after launching Zeref over a couple hundred yards, he did not harm the terrain all that much. He is still city level, but I do believe that H+ speed is complete bull... Natsu should be at least low end MHS at this point in time since he managed to blitz Zeref.

First of all Acnologia is leagues beyond Zeref showing the ability to annihilate an entire Country those are feats only comparable towards the Strongest of Dragons ie; Acnologia & Prime Igneel. He needed to create the Spriggan 12 (a team of small island lvls shown by brandish feats) just to give himself a fighting chance and Acnologia has only gotten stronger.

I do agree that the speeds for Current FT are way too low being only Hypersonic+ they should be at least High Hypersonic - MHS, MHS+ is way too high for everyone only the God tiers should be there your rounding is incorrect. This is Evident that the calc DontTalk posted has an average of Mach 756.

Basically:

Acnologia (Full) > or = Prime Igneel

Anologia (still holding back) > Igneel (50%)

Acnologia & Igneel >>> Zeref & Natsu

Tiers/Stats

6-C
Acnologia (Island Lvl due to Mavis having to protect the Island or it would've been eradicated) & High MHS or low MHS+

likely 6-C Prime Igneel (Island Lvl) & High MHS

High 7-A
50% Igneel (Small Island) & MHS

FDK Natsu (Mountain+ due to gaining a partial amount of Igneel's power & trained for a year, he blitzed and beat Zeref's butt, literally about to kill him if not for plot) & MHS base would be around High Hypersonic

7-A
Zeref (Large City/Mountain) & MHS, he's really just all hax

Just to update: I did not intend to clear Lankers to do anything he wants to the Fairy Tail pages, and don't have the best judgement anyway, which is one of the reasons for that I tend to wait for input from the community. I agree with DontTalk's assessment here.

Also, Lankers turned out to be a sockpuppet of WhiteSnakeSage, and is now banned.

In addition, I am waiting for further input in Alpha149's thread, in which the initial post was hard to understand.

Nibbler3100 said:
First of all Acnologia is leagues beyond Zeref showing the ability to annihilate an entire Country those are feats only comparable towards the Strongest of Dragons ie; Acnologia & Prime Igneel. He needed to create the Spriggan 12 (a team of small island lvls shown by brandish feats) just to give himself a fighting chance and Acnologia has only gotten stronger.
I do agree that the speeds for Current FT are way too low being only Hypersonic+ they should be at least High Hypersonic - MHS, MHS+ is way too high for everyone only the God tiers should be there your rounding is incorrect. This is Evident that the calc DontTalk posted has an average of Mach 756.

Basically:

Acnologia (Full) > or = Prime Igneel

Anologia (still holding back) > Igneel (50%)

Acnologia & Igneel >>> Zeref & Natsu

Tiers/Stats

6-C
Acnologia (Island Lvl due to Mavis having to protect the Island or it would've been eradicated) & High MHS or low MHS+

likely 6-C Prime Igneel (Island Lvl) & High MHS

High 7-A
50% Igneel (Small Island) & MHS

FDK Natsu (Mountain+ due to gaining a partial amount of Igneel's power & trained for a year, he blitzed and beat Zeref's butt, literally about to kill him if not for plot) & MHS base would be around High Hypersonic

7-A
Zeref (Large City/Mountain) & MHS, he's really just all hax
I really agree with all that you say.

Zeref ain't close to Acologia when it comes to DC,Speed and Durability. He isn't close to Igneel for that matter. There is a reason he created an entire empire to defeat Acno. He isn't afraid of him because he is immortal.

That being said, i think that Natsu is more powerful than Zeref (FDKM only). He was kicking his ass and Zeref wasn't holding back as he was attacking him with his death magic. The only reason Zeref wasn't killed is his immortality and Natsu not last hitting him.

Natsu's stat in DC should be around Mountain level+, around the same in Durability and MHS speed.

I only have a question. Wasn't Acno confirmed as country buster by Mavis, since only Etherion (a country lvl nuke) is a threat to him?

Hfhfdgdg said:
Natsu being MHS+ and Mountain level when he fought Zeref is not remotely show cased. His strongest attacks only left moderate injuries on Zeref and, after launching Zeref over a couple hundred yards, he did not harm the terrain all that much. He is still city level, but I do believe that H+ speed is complete bull... Natsu should be at least low end MHS at this point in time since he managed to blitz Zeref.
I believe that the reason he didn't harm the area as much was the fact that he was targeting Zeref, not the landscape and he was focusing his power on Zeref, not the ground.

Well, I personally prefer that we get some feats before any upgrades of Natsu.

It was said that Acno can destroy country (never said that it would be one hit destruction - 6-C for casual roar is enough to destroy country if spammed while flying around area). So his durability must be equal or below Country Level or Etherion's real power is higher than stated but was never used against Continent.

Again, we much prefer not to upgrade based on unproven speculation.

But it was said that acno destoyed country (not in one hit presumably) and is only known ability is roar right now- btw how it was calced as you can't be sure that Fary Sphere wasn't absorption-like shield - it also could be concecrated aoe , so area didn't matter so much. It was owever oblivious that it could eradicate Tenrou Island (however i am not fully sue it would cound as Island Level because of said island area wasn't very big.

Well, I am sure that we will get an Island level feat for Acnologia eventually, given that even Brandish is Mountain level, but for the moment we only have small feats to go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back