• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk and Photoshop Flowey should not be Tier 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There ARE certain things you can calc from Photoshop Flowey.
...actually, I should probably start looking into them.
theres his ****** uh... flowey nuke things, sheer size i guess, the giant beam he fires from his weird mouth thing.

he's got a few things, which just for the hell of it someone could calc.

Can those things be even calc'd? Or give usable numbers? Genuinely curious since I thought we can't really compare the size of the nukes to normal sprites due to them being battle-only things and Flowey's beam... idk... there might be something there but I doubt it.

Can those things be even calc'd? Or give usable numbers? Genuinely curious since I thought we can't really compare the size of the nukes to normal sprites due to them being battle-only things and Flowey's beam... idk... there might be something there but I doubt it.
Papyrus' giant bone in his completely regular attack was calc'd, those things should be no differnet.

we got a size comparison to frisk and flowey out of battle, so we have an idea how large his tv head alone is
0T6WaRw.png

Nah, most things from when Flowey's holding back are about 9-C/9-B.

The ones that would probably yield the highest results are the revolver by upscaling from a real one, the KE of the vines when he kills Frisk over and over, and the light he produces when absorbing all of the monsters' souls.

The ones that would probably yield the highest results are the revolver by upscaling from a real one, the KE of the vines when he kills Frisk over and over, and the light he produces when absorbing all of the monsters' souls.
unknown.png

Vines will take a bit more, the light I don't know how to calc.

Nah, most things from when Flowey's holding back are about 9-C/9-B.

unknown.png

I'm unable to remember your name, sorry.
Wow, that's how I got my nickname.

This man has 6 human SOULs, we're not downscaling shit.

Plus, he was literally manipulating time so Frisk is killed frame one. Plus, plus. What are you even comparing it to? You do know Frisk's SOUL has a calculated size, right? In a battle, we use THAT, not the enemy model.

This man has 6 human SOULs, we're not downscaling shit.
You didn't understand what I said.
Flowey went out of his way so Frisk didn't die in that last hit, so if you consider Frisk to be roughly as determined here as when he fought Asgore, then you can downscale Asgore

Plus, he was literally manipulating time so Frisk is killed frame one
I don't understand the problem.
Plus, plus. What are you even comparing it to? You do know Frisk's SOUL has a calculated size, right? In a battle, we use THAT, not the enemy model.
I'm not using these specific calcs. These are just tests, the revised version would go on an actual blog.

You didn't understand what I said.
Flowey went out of his way so Frisk didn't die in that last hit, so if you consider Frisk to be roughly as determined here as when he fought Asgore, then you can downscale Asgore
That's the problem. We don't. And we have no reason to, Frisk has a much bigger reason to fight here

Flowey nearly one shot Frisk with it, Asgore can't nearly accomplish the same.
I don't understand the problem.
It doesn't necessarily take one frame to cross the screen, he just loads Frisk into the frame it hits them.
I'm not using these specific calcs. These are just tests, the revised version would go on an actual blog.
Can I do it?

That's the problem. We don't. And we have no reason to, Frisk has a much bigger reason to fight here

Flowey nearly one shot Frisk with it, Asgore can't nearly accomplish the same.
If. IF.

It doesn't necessarily take one frame to cross the screen, he just loads Frisk into the frame it hits them.
Flowey saved in File 3, where Frisk wasn't getting hit by anything. He never overwrites File 3, so when he loads it over and over he's returning to a point where Frisk wasn't being attacked, and attacks him as soon as possible in a single frame

Can I do it?
Suit yourself.

Can we calculate Asriel last attack(probably 9-A) and scale him to it?
:troll:
Kek
i mean, he's already 8-B its basically redundant.
True, true... but it would be a waste to not use the calc in some form or another... Anyway, the last remaining Flowey feat should be the light he produced when he gathered all of the monster souls. Wonder how strong is that. Probs in the same range as Omega Flowey's vines, but who knows.

Kek

True, true... but it would be a waste to not use the calc in some form or another... Anyway, the last remaining Flowey feat should be the light he produced when he gathered all of the monster souls. Wonder how strong is that. Probs in the same range as Omega Flowey's vines, but who knows.
Omega Flowey isn't getting downgraded at all by the looks of it, so it is rather redundant.
I don't think lighting up a 8-A sized underground is going to be 8-C, ngl.

I will look into it, there is a method.

Omega Flowey isn't getting downgraded at all by the looks of it, so it is rather redundant.
I don't think lighting up a 8-A sized underground is going to be 8-C, ngl.

I will look into it, there is a method.
Awesome! This Fanta will be watching your work, then. Wish you the best of luck in that endeavor!

Welp, back to me wondering if Genocide Frisk could be 8-B or at least scale to the calc you did for Flowey since Neutral/Pacifist! Frisk and Genocide! Frisk is, by all accounts, the same person... and the fact that Genocide Frisk's damage output, via one-shotting Asgore, heavily surpasses Omega Flowey's HP... Idk, I just want Geno!Frisk's Likely High Rating to Likely 8-B. Although, that might screw with Undyne the Undying and Sans' Rating due to them being the only ones who can provide a challenge for Frisk and reliably hurt them, but... meh. One can hope.

Awesome! This Fanta will be watching your work, then. Wish you the best of luck in that endeavor!

Welp, back to me wondering if Genocide Frisk could be 8-B or at least scale to the calc you did for Flowey since Neutral/Pacifist! Frisk and Genocide! Frisk is, by all accounts, the same person... and the fact that Genocide Frisk's damage output, via one-shotting Asgore, heavily surpasses Omega Flowey's HP... Idk, I just want Geno!Frisk's Likely High Rating to Likely 8-B. Although, that might screw with Undyne the Undying and Sans' Rating due to them being the only ones who can provide a challenge for Frisk and reliably hurt them, but... meh. One can hope.
How about LV20 Frisk being 8-B?

Ehhhh, no Determination feats from Geno Frisk that puts them on the same level as TANKING A UNIVERSE+ LEVEL ATTACK--- (Which is Frisk's peak), so I don't think we can do that.

Although, that might screw with Undyne the Undying and Sans' Rating due to them being the only ones who can provide a challenge for Frisk and reliably hurt them, but... meh. One can hope.
If they(Sans and Undyne) be 8-B, then it... it would upgrade Omega Flowey even higher.
Probably just triple up his current calculation to 8-A+

LOVE is entirely separate from Determination. Can't scale them to that when 8-B comes from DT itself, bro.
ah, sorry I forgot about that tho.

But to mention, if Flowey wasn't lying about the LOVE making SOUL stronger which is truth because our HP actually upscaling.

Geno! Frisk is just weird with the scaling. - have to mention that I am going to use this video serving as evidence to back up my claim - like, they can cancel their Genocide at any time they want and proceed to go into the neutral route, even after they fight Undyne the Undying and Mettaton Neo, to fight Asgore and Omega Flowey. You know what happens next, so I won't bother to explain it.

Okay, what I am getting at is that Geno! Frisk should, in theory, scale to Neutral Frisk since they are technically able to perform the same feats as they are literally the same person... Actually, this is now making me wonder if separating Geno/Neutral/Pacifist is even necessary, to begin with. Other than Geno Frisk's Fear Manip, they can all do the same things that Neutral/Pacifist Frisk can do, and can still do so if the Player wants to screw with the monsters before killing them.

... Okay, I am starting to think this topic is worthy of getting is a separate CRT thread... or if this topic should stay here since this is still regarding an 8-B tier and Frisk but in the vein of if a Genocide Frisk is capable of obtaining such a tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back