• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk and Photoshop Flowey should not be Tier 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geno! Frisk is just weird with the scaling. - have to mention that I am going to use this video serving as evidence to back up my claim - like, they can cancel their Genocide at any time they want and proceed to go into the neutral route, even after they fight Undyne the Undying and Mettaton Neo, to fight Asgore and Omega Flowey. You know what happens next, so I won't bother to explain it.

Okay, what I am getting at is that Geno! Frisk should, in theory, scale to Neutral Frisk since they are technically able to perform the same feats as they are literally the same person... Actually, this is now making me wonder if separating Geno/Neutral/Pacifist is even necessary, to begin with. Other than Geno Frisk's Fear Manip, they can all do the same things that Neutral/Pacifist Frisk can do, and can still do so if the Player wants to screw with the monsters before killing them.

... Okay, I am starting to think this topic is worthy of getting is a separate CRT thread... or if this topic should stay here since this is still regarding an 8-B tier and Frisk but in the vein of if a Genocide Frisk is capable of obtaining such a tier.
It really should.

Btw, I don't think I've said that Neutral Frisk was 8-B.

Oof, my b. I think... My point was mainly referring to the fact that Frisk's Wiki Page has their Neutral/True Pacifist Key as an At Least 8-B in their AP and Durability due to them doing minimum damage to a Weakened Omega Flowey. I am not considering Geno! Frisk to scale to their Universe + Durability, but I am considering Geno! Frisk should scale to their At Least 8-B portion due to the fact that an LV 17 (or LV 19, if you spare the two royal guards) Frisk can still fight Asgore and Omega Flowey, meaning, Geno! Frisk, in theory, has access to the Determination they had when fighting Omega Flowey, and... uh... ye, Fantathinks this is now Separate CRT Worthy.

Sorry for getting off-topic, guys,

Oof, my b. I think... My point was mainly referring to the fact that Frisk's Wiki Page has their Neutral/True Pacifist Key as an At Least 8-B in their AP and Durability due to them doing minimum damage to a Weakened Omega Flowey. I am not considering Geno! Frisk to scale to their Universe + Durability, but I am considering Geno! Frisk should scale to their At Least 8-B portion due to the fact that an LV 17 (or LV 19, if you spare the two royal guards) Frisk can still fight Asgore and Omega Flowey, meaning, Geno! Frisk, in theory, has access to the Determination they had when fighting Omega Flowey, and... uh... ye, Fantathinks this is now Separate CRT Worthy.

Sorry for getting off-topic, guys,
Fanta is fine.
Now, now, you can make the CRT if you want, this one ain't going anywhere.

Ah, thanks, Godly.

It is just that this topic is making me think about Genocide Route a bit too deeply. Namely, how that Frisk scales to the other routes. This isn't like Fate Stay Night in which each route's Shirou gets progressively stronger than the last and are somewhat different from each other: all three Frisk are the same in terms of abilities and determination, with the exception of Undyne and Mettaton (to a small degree), every enemy is about the same strength level... meh, just things to think about in the future

Ah, thanks, Godly.
Charmander works.
It is just that this topic is making me think about Genocide Route a bit too deeply. Namely, how that Frisk scales to the other routes. This isn't like Fate Stay Night in which each route's Shirou gets progressively stronger than the last and are somewhat different from each other: all three Frisk are the same in terms of abilities and determination, with the exception of Undyne and Mettaton (to a small degree), every enemy is about the same strength level... meh, just things to think about in the future.
Those are valid concerns, yes. If you are capable of finding substantial evidence, it's probably a good idea to make a CRT in the future.

Ah, thanks, Godly.

It is just that this topic is making me think about Genocide Route a bit too deeply. Namely, how that Frisk scales to the other routes. This isn't like Fate Stay Night in which each route's Shirou gets progressively stronger than the last and are somewhat different from each other: all three Frisk are the same in terms of abilities and determination, with the exception of Undyne and Mettaton (to a small degree), every enemy is about the same strength level... meh, just things to think about in the future
tho, i think sans should not be 9-A since he did Telekinesis, yes. But anyway he dealed only 1 HP

Hmm... Have to ask if we can use this calc for Omega Flowey in any way? Or is it redundant?
Is only usefull if the Tier 8 ratings are removed and if (Big, gigantic, collosal IF) you want to argue that Frisk's difference in determination between that moment and 10 minutes ago when they were fighting Asgore is neligible.

Is only usefull if the Tier 8 ratings are removed and if (Big, gigantic, collosal IF) you want to argue that Frisk's difference in determination between that moment and 10 minutes ago when they were fighting Asgore is neligible.
if we scale (or downscale) asgore from a tier 8, then toriel becomes tier 8, and then undyne the undying becomes tier 8, then mettaton NEO becomes tier 8, and then genocide frisk becomes tier 8 (which is based), and then sans of all people become tier 8.

basically, once asgore gets downscaled from a tier 8, suddenly 5 other people who shouldn't have that become tier 8.

if we scale (or downscale) asgore from a tier 8, then toriel becomes tier 8, and then undyne the undying becomes tier 8, then mettaton NEO becomes tier 8, and then genocide frisk becomes tier 8 (which is based), and then sans of all people become tier 8.

basically, once asgore gets downscaled from a tier 8, suddenly 5 other people who shouldn't have that become tier 8.
I mean... it would go more like "Asgore goes further into 9-A for being able to harm someone that barely survives a 8-C attack", then a bunch of scaling shenanigans.

Well, it was strong enough that the light could knock on the door

Will be using -25,00, that's the mininum to cause eye pain.

-Lstar = 25,00−26,74−2,5log(10)((3,846×10^26)×(3,32194512660271E−14÷0,00001581)^2) = -4244929261.84 W,
-Lstar = -4244929261.8
Or Lstar = 4244929261.8 W
That's 4244929261.8 J/s (8-C, Building level)

Not bad, a casual 1,06 tons feat, huh?

Btw, the light reached the entire underground, so the calc is very, very underestimated. I will actually put together (or find) a map of the entire underground connected, then scale it to the very end of the ruins.

... Holy shit. Is it possible to add this to Flowey's profile? Like, uh... Give him At Least High 8-C since he should be able to do it even when he's weakened as hell by the souls rebelling? ... Wonder if Frisk scales to it in any way. Probs not, tho.

... Holy shit. Is it possible to add this to Flowey's profile? Like, uh... Give him At Least High 8-C since he should be able to do it even when he's weakened as hell by the souls rebelling? ... Wonder if Frisk scales to it in any way. Probs not, tho.
Flowey? You mean regular Flowey? Omega Flowey is already 8-A, he doesn't need this, but we can likely add as a justification, since the feat was literally super casual

Flowey? You mean regular Flowey? Omega Flowey is already 8-A, he doesn't need this, but we can likely add as a justification, since the feat was literally super casual
Ye, I meant Omega Flowey. Maybe... At Least High 8-C+ to 8-A? Does that work? Fanta thinks this should also apply to Omega Flowey when he is in his Weakened State (8-B), but it is up to you.

Ye, I meant Omega Flowey. Maybe... At Least High 8-C+ to 8-A? Does that work? Fanta thinks this should also apply to Omega Flowey when he is in his Weakened State (8-B), but it is up to you.
I don't think that'll work. He was empowered by the 6 SOULs when he performed the feat, so it wouldn't make sense to scale it to a version where the SOULs are trying their best to **** him over.

His current rating is:
"At least 8-A, likely far higher", due to the inflation in value (towards infinity) when he reaches 7 SOULs, so 8-A is already acting as a minimum.

Thanks, Charm! Don't really have much else to say, and uh... Welp, I'm going to go back on replaying Undertale and watch let's play to make sure if it is a good idea to make a CRT to abolish Frisk's Genocide Key in its entirety.

Well, rewrote the OP again.

Also, where are those "supporters and knowledgeable staff"? So far only people that were already here commented.

Heyah.
What about giving Flowey Kilometers or higher range since he could absorb souls?

Then.
It's nearly 10 Tons.
5×10=50
50+50=100
100×6=600 Tons Flowey.
Fun.

No human in the war was necessarily at peak Determination. This point and this reply is moot.
also there's that line where even though it was a war, not a single human soul was taken

so the average human would be like 9-A+ to 8-C in the war

BUT the mages who made the barrier would certainly be 8-B since... well, you need 8-A+ to destroy it haha

also there's that line where even though it was a war, not a single human soul was taken

so the average human would be like 9-A+ to 8-C in the war

BUT the mages who made the barrier would certainly be 8-B since... well, you need 8-A+ to destroy it haha
The barrier is Low 2-C.

Durability: Universe level+ (Unaffected by their destruction of the game), the ability to SAVE & LOAD and Immortality makes them extremely difficult to killyes. chara survives the universe ending, giving them universal Durability
Wait.
Chara's durability WON'T upscale from Frisk's if for example somehow Undertale becomes High 1-B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back