• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frick this sense of Deja Vu 2: Electric Boogaloo

Planck69 said:
Dude I personally would downgrade To Aru if I could, not much of a problem there. And I already said the same regarding Ergen.
Could you post the dimension stuff again? If they really aren't compactified then I guess I can agree.
Sure,

"The Main Universe for world of Darkness contains Infinite Dimensions, these Dimensions are not only transcendent of each other but are places where higher dimensional beings come from such as the Zigg'raugglurr."

I believe the issue was the dimensions surrounding each planet.

If Er Gen is wrong due to a faulty translation, I don't see how it has to do with WoD. The issues are completely different.

InfiniteSped said:
I believe the issue was the dimensions surrounding each planet.
If Er Gen is wrong due to a faulty translation, I don't see how it has to do with WoD. The issues are completely different.
Well, Surrounding the planet doesn't really matter, because wouldn't Dimensions surround the planet anyway?

WoD is always based around things surrounding the planet, in a literal or metaphorical way.

For example, the Epiphanies is metaphorically compared to clouds, The Spires peaks and slopes, and the Vulagate the base of Mountains.

Even though the Epipanies is so transcendently above all concepts that even the concept of a concrete reality is meaningless, The Spires being literally infinite in Size, movement up them no longer being physical, as physicality loses meaning, and you have to travel up them using the mind, where large Pieces of the Spires are actually concepts and ideas, not anything physical and the Vulgate is where most concepts lie, such as Plato's Cave and the Infinite Ocean made up of actual letters, as in literal letters, not physical objects made to look like letters, I mean actual letters as their concepts.

If each planet has has its own dimensions around, then they might not fit the "being big enough" part. Something that shows the size of those dimensions could make this work.

InfiniteSped said:
If each planet has has its own dimensions around, then they might not fit the "being big enough" part. Something that shows the size of those dimensions could make this work.
Well, each Planet doesn't have their own special dimensions for each.

Even though Ziggs come from Mars (I think, or maybe Mercury), the Fourth Dimension is still Universal.

For example, you can go even into another Galaxy where the Greys come from (Yes, I'm not even joking, the Greys exist and they're enemies of the Ziggs)

Oh, yeah, I mean, already, since the Greys hate the Ziggs and they fight them, of course they'd be across the Universe, because the Greys come from other Galaxies.

Not to mention the other Extra-dimensional entities from other Universes and realms of reality, proving they extend even further.

That first link seems to say that each planet has those dimensions around them, saying that Venus and Mars have their own Spirit Wilds. Can't people from other galaxies also have their own dimensions around their home planets?

InfiniteSped said:
That first link seems to say that each planet has those dimensions around them, saying that Venus and Mars have their own Spirit Wilds. Can't people from other galaxies also have their own dimensions around their home planets?
I mean, the fact that Zigg are still fourth dimensional and exist in the fourth dimension while on Earth kills the idea that they're their own separate 4th dimensions and not one Uniform one.

Same goes for higher dimensional places already, such as Hermes being 5th dimensional, but he doesn't come from any planet at all.

InfiniteSped said:
Is it 4th dimension as a higher dimension, or as time?
Got a quote for Hermes?
Higher Dimension.

As for Hermes, Here

Also, I was wrong, he's Sixth Dimensional, not fifth.

Livinmeme said:
Udlmaster said:
InfiniteSped said:
Got a quote for Hermes?
Higher Dimension.
As for Hermes, Here

idk but most of the feats they contradict
What feats?

What do you even mean?

This thread is 99% statements with 1 feat being totally irrelevant to Dimensions and is just Jehovah stating he's subject to TOG.

Udlmaster said:
Livinmeme said:
Udlmaster said:
InfiniteSped said:
Got a quote for Hermes?
Higher Dimension.
As for Hermes, Here

idk but most of the feats they contradict
What feats?
What do you even mean?

This thread is 99% statements with 1 feat being totally irrelevant to Dimensions and is just Jehovah stating he's subject to TOG.
because there are to many feats that subject that the dimensions are alternite dimension especially the thing of the planets

Livinmeme said:
because there are to many feats that subject that the dimensions are alternite dimension especially the thing of the planets
No, there's not.

And I can already tell where you get this idea from, and I already debunked it several times.

And again, there's 1 feat in this entire thread, so you're argument is just factually wrong.

And no, there's not things on the Dimensions surrounding the planet anything. I've already demonsterably proven that the Hierarchy they're talking about is higher dimensional.

This is a baseless argument which has been debunked, I won't go in ad nauseum again on these arguments.

I even know this isn't your argument either, so for the rest of this thread, I'm discrediting you because you never have anything new to bring or anything remotely connected to what we're talking about.

Back