• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Darkness: Cosmology 1.5 TM/INC/LLC/CR

Tell me here when I should lock the pages that I unlocked above again.

Not to mention the SCP Foundation... Which still seems like glorified fact sheets about other fan creation fact sheets without any true story connected to them, so I am obviously not fond of us being forced to host them.

I meant that The SCP Foundation seems to be even further into tier 0 than World of Darkness after their latest added thoroughly conceptually disgusting and power-mad page.

See here:

I get it, but Tier 0 starts at the Umbra and not at the Tapestry from what I'm reading.
I'm actually immeasurably inept and completely forgot one of the newer things I had added to the cosmology blog;

In this part of Akashic Brotherhood, there's this fight between (iirc) either the actual Four Symbols (Si Xiang) or people taking their names, and they have this wild cosmic fight which tells us how there's infinite levels to the Tellurian and as you fall through it, you just lose your duality:

But almost everyone in the world wants to manipulate others." Overwhelmed, Battering Ram felt herself forced down into the mandala of history, whose woven threads stretched out before her limited vision.
Being outnumbered should not strike fear into the heart of one in contact with her inner self. With lashing claws Tiger tore through the Tapestry and rushed forward through infinite level of concurrent existence.

Dragon became less corporeal, and the air became thick with oppressive heat. It is my turn, Dragon. The Voice pierced through thought, and form grew in the distance: Let me clutch her Avatar.

The Celestial Dragon's body snaked about and Fall Breeze rushed away into nothingness. She felt her being stripped away. Neither woman nor man, human nor insect, earth nor sky, she fell.

I meant that The SCP Foundation seems to be even further into tier 0 than World of Darkness after their latest added thoroughly conceptually disgusting and power-mad page.
We should implement a writing quality requirement.

The absolute devastation as SCP just evaporates from Scaling brain worm none-sense being expunged.

Also, just reading the explanation blog for SCP's supposed canon is like Maximum strength copium far beyond those lofty dreams of oWoD and nWoD being connected.

See here:

Seen God fanfics less verbose.

The absolute devastation as SCP just evaporates from Scaling brain worm none-sense being expunged.

Also, just reading the explanation blog for SCP's supposed canon is like Maximum strength copium far beyond those lofty dreams of oWoD and nWoD being connected.

You haven’t seen B&W and self-reference engine have you?

Mathematical regurgitation is better writing quality is way better than the Nth new Noosphere ****** or the new shiny buzz word ridden Narrative manipulator affecting the new highest layer this week
Anyway let me know when your done. I also made a marckus matchup thread if your interested?

Well, The SCP Foundation increasingly feels like the Suggsverse and Cthulhu Mythos had an extremely unholy and memetically diseased love-child that manifested as a lot of fan-written conceptual fact sheets without any true story connected to them, and that we are forced to keep hosting despite that they break our wiki rules, simply due to how popular the verse in question has grown among our userbase.

Last edited:
Well, The SCP Foundation increasingly feels like the Suggsverse and Cthulhu Mythos had an extremely unholy and memetically diseased love-child that manifested as a lots of fan-written conceptual fact sheets without any true story connected to them, and that we are forced to keep hosting despite that they break our wiki rules, simply due to how popular the verse in question has grown among our userbase.
If it breaks the rules, then we should get rid of it, regardless of how popular the work is.

If it breaks the rules, then we should get rid of it, regardless of how popular the work is.
I have tried repeatedly, but keep getting voted down.
Lmaoo how the hell does it break the rules?
We are not supposed to host fan works that do not originate in actual stories. What we do now is very similar to copying some popular but unofficial conceptual D&D fact sheets to our own fact sheets and modify them to fit with our tiering system.

We are not supposed to host fan works that do not originate in actual stories. What we do now is very similar to copying some popular but unofficial conceptual D&D fact sheets to our own fact sheets and modify them to fit with our tiering system.
What? I already addressed than scp is not fanfic or anything like that, at all. It's officially licensed. Marvel and DC are also copying other verses, like the "many angled ones" are clearly rip off of "great old ones" from Cthulhu Mythos.
I don't understand what is the problem if one verse gets inspiration from other characters.

I suppose the only true story that connects all of SCP is the Metafoundation canon that tries it best to make everything in the site exist in one setting.

But this isn’t the correct thread to continue discussing this.

I did not say that it is fanfiction. Please reread my posts above.

Well, to be fair, I think that we are just waiting for Udlmaster to apply the accepted revisions here.

Well, The SCP Foundation increasingly feels like the Suggsverse and Cthulhu Mythos had an extremely unholy and memetically diseased love-child that manifested as a lot of fan-written conceptual fact sheets without any true story connected to them, and that we are forced to keep hosting despite that they break our wiki rules, simply due to how popular the verse in question has grown among our userbase.
Yeah, it just reads as your common Scaler brain fanfiction about how strong their OC is and they'll wax on and off poetic about how their new guy transcends infinite transcendences and Set theory, Dimensionality and [Insert other generic buzzwords here]. I've never recovered from reading 1 Chinese SCP profile. The Scaler Brain rot was immense.

It wouldn't be that bad if the stories had SOME continuity between the stories, but it's like they barely relate even to a single concept when they use things like the Noosphere.

What? I already addressed than scp is not fanfic or anything like that, at all. It's officially licensed. Marvel and DC are also copying other verses, like the "many angled ones" are clearly rip off of "great old ones" from Cthulhu Mythos.
Saying SCP isn't fanfiction is mega-copium. Because it has no official writers (that is to say, everyone can or is a writer).

And saying "they're officially licenced" is misleading, being under CC licencing doesn't allow people to do much with their work. For example, with SCP, you aren't allowed to commercially use it, so while you might argue "it's licenced because CC allows anyone to make or distribute works on SCP", it's not a real licence to create commercial work.

For another thing, content made under the CC of SCP is under ShareAlike rules, meaning, you cannot own the copyright to your work, it falls under CC automatically and you cannot change the licencing of that work either.

Anyway, this is just a big moan about it's just weird to have a superposition on SCP not being fan fiction (when it's fiction directly made by fans to continue the work, like Cthulhu Mythos' EU CC or no)
Sadage. One day, we'll have Utopia.

1*n2GqadKH-755OSaLSR3k3Q.jpeg

Live Picture of a World without SCP.
Oh yeah, I guess that's why despite the memes, Suggsverse is banned.

Back