• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Revisions of the Gods from World of Darkness

Dinoanime7

He/Him
Some of the abilities of the Godheads from World of Darkness need some updating.

Jehovah:
Transduality (Type 3. He transcends everything in the Tellurian. Universes are stated to contain all concepts and ideas)

Plot Manipulation (He already created the Tellurian, so which has the Quintessence)

Potentially Large Size (Type 11. He’s one with the Tellurian itself)

Transduality (Type 3) would also go for Yahweh, Jehovah’s aspect, since he resides in the High Umbra.

Bondye’s aspects:
Transduality (Type 3)

Abstract Existence (Type 1. Olorun already wields the Quintessence, that’s the Platonic of all things. Should already have the abilities of it since Olorun wields it)

The Weaver:
Transduality (Type 3)

Large Size (Type 11, since she could interact with the Wyrm. An aspect of the Wyrm potentially being 1/3 the size of the Tellurian. The Absolute, another one of Wyrm’s avatar, swallows everything, which would include the Tellurian. Wyrm should already have the abilities of it’s aspects)

Abstract Existence (Type 1. Already scales above Godheads who have this haxs and already embodies a much large concept than ones within the High Umbra. Who already have Type 1)

Bondye:
Potentially Large Size (Type 11. Same reason with Jehovah)

Also have the haxs of its aspects.

Buddha:
Pretty much what The Weaver has since she is just an aspect of him.

Support: Me, Lewis, Udlmaster, DOOMSLAYER

Oppose:

Last edited:
I'm surprised they don't have type 3 transduality because they deserved it long ago from apophatic Theology, where tellurian is excellent evidence supporting the TD type 3 for Gods and Divine.
I agree 😇

So just now realizing that the weaver dosen't have stuff like time, law and mathematics manipulation. He should get those because he literally created concepts of math, logic and time.

Weaver also dosen't have Acausality Type 5 (which she should).
Also, some things need to change, like jahovah's true form should lose it's beyond dimensional existence type 2 because it's pointless. His avatars already have that and it literally says "all previous abilities" or something like that (didn't check the right quote).

Buddha's abilities section should have space between each key.

And i think all immortalities should also have justifications as well.

Last edited:
@Dinoanime7 would you be willing to add new abilities and justifications?
Some of the abilities of the Godheads from World of Darkness need some updating.

Jehovah:
Transduality (Type 3. He transcends everything in the Tellurian. Universes are stated to contain all concepts and ideas)

Plot Manipulation (He already created the Tellurian, so which has the Quintessence)

Potentially Large Size (Type 11. He’s one with the Tellurian itself)

Transduality (Type 3) would also go for Yahweh, Jehovah’s aspect, since he resides in the High Umbra.

Bondye’s aspects:
Transduality (Type 3)

Abstract Existence (Type 1. Olorun already wields the Quintessence, that’s the Platonic of all things. Should already have the abilities of it since Olorun wields it)

The Weaver:
Transduality (Type 3)

Large Size (Type 11, since she could interact with the Wyrm. An aspect of the Wyrm potentially being 1/3 the size of the Tellurian. The Absolute, another one of Wyrm’s avatar, swallows everything, which would include the Tellurian. Wyrm should already have the abilities of it’s aspects)

Abstract Existence (Type 1. Already scales above Godheads who have this haxs and already embodies a much large concept than ones within the High Umbra. Who already have Type 1)

Bondye:
Potentially Large Size (Type 11. Same reason with Jehovah)

Also have the haxs of its aspects.

Buddha:
Pretty much what The Weaver has since she is just an aspect of him.

Support: Me, Lewis, Udlmaster, DOOMSLAYER

Oppose:
So just now realizing that the weaver dosen't have stuff like time, law and mathematics manipulation. He should get those because he literally created concepts of math, logic and time.
Weaver also dosen't have Acausality Type 5 (which she should).
Also, some things need to change, like jahovah's true form should lose it's beyond dimensional existence type 2 because it's pointless. His avatars already have that and it literally says "all previous abilities" or something like that (didn't check the right quote).

Buddha's abilities section should have space between each key.

And i think all immortalities should also have justifications as well.

Ok, there are alot of abilities weaver is missing, like cloth manipulation (for being able to create webs), body weaponry and High godly regeneration for being able to survive in the void.

He should also have resistance to soul manipulation, void manipulation and existence erasure (for being able to live in the void of pure nothingness that can erase your soul and negate your existence).

Can i have explanation why it is TD 3 and plot manip??

Well if that is already accepted before, then everything is fine

Can i have explanation why it is TD 3 and plot manip??

Well if that is already accepted before, then everything is fine
Because the "one" which are taji and wuji created the "two" aka yin and yang. Yin and yang are all dualities.

I have a feeling her along with the Godheads should have mathematics manipulation as well. Since they have the power to affect mathematical structures. Yahweh for example holds domain over the Epiphamies. I’ll just list the new abilities after I made the thread

Yahweh:
Mathematic manipulation (Holds domain of the Epiphamies, which is the highest layer within the High Umbra, High Umbra has mathematical constructs)
Data Manipulation (Data sets exist within the High Umbra)
Potentially Information Manipulation (High Umbra is referred as the Infosphere by the Void Engineers)

These haxs should apply to Jehovah ofc.

Bondye:
Should have the same haxs due his aspect, Olorun wielding the Quintessence, which is the the archetype of all things, so it should have the same haxs as Yahweh just on a much higher level

Weaver:
Regeneration (High-Godly)
Body Weaponry
Mathematic Manipulation
Law Manipulation
Time Manipulation
Acausality (Type 5)

@Gasper Like this?

Last edited:
Back