• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Revisions of the Gods from World of Darkness

Because the "one" which are taji and wuji created the "two" aka yin and yang. Yin and yang are all dualities.
Technically it’s more like just transcending the universe massively which already reaches Type 2 Transduality since it contains all concepts, but ig that works as well.

I have a feeling her along with the Godheads should have mathematics manipulation as well. Since they have the power to affect mathematical structures. Yahweh for example holds domain over the Epiphamies. I’ll just list the new abilities after I made the thread

Yahweh:
Mathematic manipulation (Holds domain of the Epiphamies, which is the highest layer within the High Umbra, High Umbra has mathematical constructs)
Data Manipulation (Data sets exist within the High Umbra)
Potentially Information Manipulation (High Umbra is referred as the Infosphere by the Void Engineers)

These haxs should apply to Jehovah ofc.

Bondye:
Should have the same haxs due his aspect, Olorun wielding the Quintessence, which is the the archetype of all things

Weaver:
Regeneration (High-Godly)
Body Weaponry
Mathematic Manipulation
Law Manipulation
Time Manipulation
Acausality (Type 5)

@Gasper Like this?
Yeah agree with that.
What do you think about Weaver's resistances? Like resistance to soul, void and existence erasure manipulation?

Also, shouldn't weaver also get adaptation for adapting to Wyrm's and Wyld's abilities?

You also forgot to add plot manip for yahweh.
Technically it’s more like just transcending the universe massively which already reaches Type 2 Transduality since it contains all concepts, but ig that works as well.
Yeah or even how the void was stated to be beyond all conception and distinction.

Last edited:
Yeah agree with that.
What do you think about Weaver's resistances? Like resistance to soul, void and existence erasure manipulation?
Yes I agree with those as well.
Also, shouldn't weaver also get adaptation for adapting to Wyld's and Wyld's abilities?
In a way, probably?

Anyways do we have enough people from the staff to update the pages?

If we do, I want to hold off on the Buddha page for now because it needs some fixing before we update abilities.

Yes I agree with those as well.

In a way, probably?

Anyways do we have enough people from the staff to update the pages?

If we do, I want to hold off on the Buddha page for now because it needs some fixing before we update abilities.
Yeah i guess it's enough.
You can probably update to pages.

Also, don't forget to add plot manip to yahweh.

Seems 1 layer above baseline or 3 layers above it
Above mahlo or into tier 0?
If you mean tier 0 then no, infinite hierarchy of tellurians are infinite inaccessibles into tier 0 which are then contained within void and beyond even that is supernal. This is even ignoring infinite hierarchy of consensus which should be above tellurian but probably below the void which would make the void infinite inaccessibles ^infinite inaccessibles ^infinite inaccessibles ^infinite inaccessibles etc into tier 0.

Above mahlo or into tier 0?
If you mean tier 0 then no, infinite hierarchy of tellurians are infinite inaccessibles into tier 0 which are then contained within void and beyond even that is supernal. This is even ignoring infinite hierarchy of consensus which should be above tellurian but probably below the void which would make the void infinite inaccessibles ^infinite inaccessibles ^infinite inaccessibles ^infinite inaccessibles etc into tier 0.
Sorry gasper I never can understand this kind of shit.

Okay. This change can probably be applied then. Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Can somebody list the exact titles for all of the pages need that to be unlocked please?

Can somebody write the full exactly worded page titles in regularly formatted text, so my automated unlocking program can handle it, please?

Well, I intended something like this instead:

Jehovah (World of Darkness)
Bondye (World of Darkness)
The Weaver (World of Darkness)

But I have unlocked all of the three pages in question. Tell me here when you are done please.

Alright I think I’m done with Jehovah and Bondye. So you can lock those pages. I’ll need time to look at the Weaver

Can i just ask why does jahovah have nonexistence physiology?
You have to ask Udlmaster on that one. And actually @Antvasima can you lock Weaver’s page? Just temporarily. I feel like we will need to reorganize it first before adding the abilities, both Buddha and the Weaver to be specific. I’ll talk to Udl about it later today.

Can i just ask why does jahovah have nonexistence physiology?
It's because they lack anything identifiable or definable, they don't even have identity, which is probably the most abstract foundation for anything.

They are the eternal mystery at the centre of every religion.

It's because they lack anything identifiable or definable, they don't even have identity, which is probably the most abstract foundation for anything.

They are the eternal mystery at the centre of every religion.
Oh that makes sense.
I thought it was because he exists in the void or something.
Which wouldn't really be nonexistence physiology.

I have locked the following pages again, as requested.

Jehovah (World of Darkness)
Bondye (World of Darkness)
The Weaver (World of Darkness)

Back