• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Free for all for all the Low 2-C playable Smash Bros characters

So I've noticed no one can resist Simon's time stop except Ness, but even then Ness could only dodge while in stopped time.

GreyFang82 said:
So I've noticed no one can resist Simon's time stop except Ness, but even then Ness could only dodge while in stopped time.
Well, Rosalina and Sonic have time manip.

Can that be useful?

Note that Sonic also has time stop.

GreyFang82 said:
Without speed equalized, Sonic would be immune to time stop due to having infinite speed.

I guess so, Ness overlapped the universe which was described as being both space and time.

EDIT: Yeah, I think he does because the others are like Massively FTL or something while he's infinite.

DaBigP said:
Bobsican said:
Richter Belmont should be added to this list?
Nah, I think this is enough since he's an echo fighter of Simo
Well, Sakurai said that they share some moves, so it´s more like a semi-echo, but it shouldn´t matter here as they are likely comparable.

Gotta wait for some replies.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Simon is 2-C because Soma performing the most absurd PIS in the entire wikia.
It isn´t PIS, at most is how like Barney ended up, just accidentally upgraded to a ridiculous way.

Castlevania is still better than Marvel, DC, Pokémon, hell, even Fairy Tail in that regard.

Well, going from beating Dracula (Who should be around Moon Level or maybe City or so level because of the size of Castlevania being destroyed when he is defeated) to the literal evil part of the crreator god out of literally nowhere seems pretty out therre to me.

Specially when it contradicts that PS2 game that explains where Dracula came from, and i sweat to god they never mentioned "Oh yeah, ******* Chaos created all evil in the world, and is giving Dracula his powers."

Hell, doesnt dawn of sorrow contradict Chaos being the actual final boss of Aria of Sorrow because evil still exists? (and Dracula´s powers still exist within some, and those powers are canonically evil and constantly trying to take over Soma.)

I won´t blame you for that, but if you actually play the games that base the 2-C rating, it can easily seem to make more sense.

The 2-C feat comes from Aria of Sorrow, no other of the games come close to that. Hell, if Dracula had Chaos´s powers all this time, wouldnt he be strong enough to kill God already? That is like, his main goal, after all.

I think Judgement has a Low 2-C boss, tho.

Huh. It still seems a bit outlierish, but a bit more reasonable.

I dont want to start drama, but i will keep an eye on castlevania.

(And, it is stated that it is 100% magical, and based on interpretations from the painter, like an incomplete dimension just meant to take overr the castle´s power, so those suns can also be interpreted as fakes.)

(Unless the painter is so dumb he didnt think of making a "universe" where he rules and humans were slaves, or something, not to mention that...gameplay wise, the places aer like, very small to be considered universes or "complete" other realms.)

PoR can be considered as 4-B as our standarts for "pocket universes" tend to only limit itself to that by default because of a sun being in there.

Either way, in the end, the Aria games end up as the main reason for the 2-C.

Soma and others simply broke a bunch of hells, which are some universes, which easily scale to all the top tiers in the verse.

Feel free to contact me in my message wall if you want to continue this.

Wow, I only played like 3 Castlevania games and I accidentally became a knowledgeable user of the verse.

I mean, its just that in most of the main games, the biggest feat Dracula made was making the castle crumble and fall after he is defeated.

And him threatening humanity when he should be able to kill God by scaling to Soma is just...very lore-breaking in my eyes, specially when most belmonts simply lack the hax other 2-Cs usually have.

I think that they should be, i dunno, (Calc of how big Castlevania usually is) to Moon Level against Evil Beings by scaling to the sealing.

Tiering itself tends to be the last thing ruining the lore of a series, and this is surely no exception.

Yeah, the thought about a Dracula that can solo Dragon Ball is ridiculous, but that´s how fiction often works, then again, our purpose here is to justfind consistency to find the "true" capabilities of the characters.

This case could actually even be considered an outlier, if when doing so didn´t break the lore in the process even more.

It´s just like thisguy, he may seem wanked at first, but as there are no contradictions to it afterwards or anything to just take it as an outlier (sudden wanks, ridiculous luck and so on), so it is taken as legit.

The reason why past Belmonts and so on scale is because of that game that bringed them to interact with each other (even confirmed as canon officially), which lead it to basically just scale all top tiers to it.

I thought they all scaled to julius because of the vampier killer...and, was Judgement considerred canon? Seems like a Fighting game crossover to me that has no real connection to the other games, like Eyes of Heaven for Jojo.

Hell, lemme tell you something.

We would have 2-A Shovel Knight if people looked at my Blade Strangers thread a couple of weeks ago, or, well, if we considered all fighting game crossovers canon.

I see, well, while i still have some doubts, and think something like "Ranges from 5-C to 2-C against evil beings" would be cool, i thank you for explaining you reasoning to me.

Back