• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

One-Mastor

He/Him
Super Sonic Frontiers vs Ness End Game was used

Rules:

• Sonic and Ness in 2-B
  • All equipment for Ness
  • Speed is equalized
  • Any win-con is valid
  • Bloodbuster for two

Votes:

Super Sonic Frontiers "We can stomp you very fast if you are too slow!": 0
f60e0960482996c977ccf4feec16cedb.png

Ness End Game "... Sigh": 0
Ness_%28EarthBound%29.png

Incon "Nintendo Solo with Nintendo Switch": 0

Last edited:
whats ness gonna do when serick does the 54x speed amp
Sonic have superior speed, yes, but Ness have statistics buff and debuff, he can buff his defense and debuff attack of Sonic to tank his attack and Absorb Sonic like The Earth power... I think

Isn't Sonic like... immensely stronger? Ness scales from thousands of universes, Sonic from ad infinitum ones.

I feel like - given how the past few Sonic matches you've made have been stomps - you should either withhold a bit from making the matches or ask someone or a few people whether or not the match you want to create is viable. That isn't to say you should stop making matches period, but you just need to be cautious of who you pit against who

I don't want you to be reprimanded for something you're not entirely aware of, you seem like a very nice and chill person

I feel like - given how the past few Sonic matches you've made have been stomps - you should either withhold a bit from making the matches or ask someone or a few people whether or not the match you want to create is viable. That isn't to say you should stop making matches period, but you just need to be cautious of who you pit against who

I don't want you to be reprimanded for something you're not entirely aware of, you seem like a very nice and chill person
Its okay, my fault to be inoccent about Sonic power, i know he its strong but not STRONGER xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back