• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Free for all for all the Low 2-C playable Smash Bros characters

Well, the rules state that this can be done here, just that it can´t be added, which doesn´t matters to me in this case.

Again, Low 2-C is a part of 2-C, but I´ll edit it anyways just in case.

I think I know the results already.

First, Ness will be the first one out cause he's got no reality warping powers. Second, Shulk will be the next one out cause of lower AP and doesn't really have a good feat of reality warping. Lastly, Sonic beats Rosalina with Chaos Control.

It doesn't matter if Ness doesn't have any Reailty Warping powers, he still has some good Resistance and PSI powers, he isn't going down that easy.

@Bobsican That's what I had in mind, but if Sonic spams Chaos Control or Time Break, it's over for Rosalina.

@DaBigP Actually now that I think about it again, he indeed is tough. Not only does he have good resistances and psi powers, but Ness is the only one who's Nigh-Omniscient here.

Heres my thoughts

Ness either starts the battle with Status Effect inducement, Paralyzing/ or Putting everyone to sleep on the battlefield (I mean, they have no such resistance) and start putting up Power Shield, PK Flash can ignore durability and might as well be his last resort. Sonic time hax isn't going to do much to Ness thanks to his resistance, though not the first one to get K.O'd. The first one might be Shulk due to his low AP. 2nd might be Rosalina, then Sonic might be last.

though this is my thoughts. (Forgot that PK Rockin well come in handy due to its wave attack and range) Ness has my vote

Well, with certain clothes, Shulk can resist some Status Effects, reducing and/or making their effects last less time, which includes sleep and paralisis, I think.

Well the assumption is incorrect. A Low 2-C who stomps 50+ Low 2-Cs who stomp 500+ more Low 2-Cs and still wouldn't be 2-C.

While true, I thought before a tier worked simply by a number, then a letter, but the terms like "Low" and "High" didn´t make it another tier.

Is those "special" clothes combat allocable? Because Ness has equipments that has immunity/or resistance to hax, which is not on his profile.

DaBigP said:
Is those "special" clothes combat allocable? Because Ness has equipments that has immunity/or resistance to hax, which is not on his profile.
Well, it´s mentioned in his standart equipment, so yes.

And the clothes aren´t really special, they are just enhanced by gems that can be made or found around, which most clothing supports, these gems can even be easily detached and reinserted into other clothings.

Bobsican said:
While true, I thought before a tier worked simply by a number, then a letter, but the terms like "Low" and "High" didn´t make it another tier.
No, they are different tiers.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Bobsican said:
No, they are different tiers.
Thanks for the explanation

I don't think Shulk Special Clothes would scare Ness that much, while the effects might be there, it just reduces the time it last, Ness shouldn't have a problem striking.

Even if it is, Sonic has better range, more variety (can still use color powers in super form). Not to mention Ness has resistance, not immunity.

Even if that were true, how is Sonic going to get away from Status effect inducement or OHK from the start of the battle? And Ness resistance comes from Giygas dimensions and its changes from the battlefield, and from Dodging an attack when Frozen in Time.

Sonic has done the same things, and OHK misses most of the time. Not to mention he can just deflect any of Ness' attacks.

Ness has a defective shield (Shield ß I think) OHK doesn't miss all the time, and even if it did, other effects such as Uncontrollable crying, and Paralysis can happen. Also, what do you mean "Sonic has done the same thing"?

I mean dodge attacks in stopped time. Homing attacks none the less (As Sonic's friends insist on reminding you CONSTANTLY). And once again, Sonic can just deflect and attacks Ness uses back at him. Would Ness even start with those attacks in character?

The Smashor said:
I mean dodge attacks in stopped time. Homing attacks none the less (As Sonic's friends insist on reminding you CONSTANTLY). And once again, Sonic can just deflect and attacks Ness uses back at him. Would Ness even start with those attacks in character?
He does start these Attacks in Character, he's more playing in the defense/offense side. And how would Sonic deflect something that's PSYCHIC?

Back