• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Free for all for all the Low 2-C playable Smash Bros characters

Oh and, Bob, correct if I'm wrong, but doesn't Ness blitz if speed wasn't equalized? I mean he's Omnipresent and Sonic speed is only Infinite, where I'm pretty sure Omnipresent is more greater.

Oh well doesn't matter.

Paralysis would work effectively for Sonic due to no resistance. Unless he has something up his sleeve that I don't know.

I'm going to copy and paste a comment I saw based on Ness's Paralysis ability, I think he explains it better than I.

Paralysis mayor traits are the fact that:

1- It reduces mobility by a big margin. This can be seen in the description of the abilitie, which states that it numbs the body to a degree that dificulties proper movement. In game, when a character gets this status, they can be seen in the overworld barely moving thanks to it.

2- It completly nullifies physical combat. When hit by it, the abilitie to use weapons for face to face combat is destroyed, this can be seen when everyone that gets it by it can't no longer fight with melee attacks and the only way to counter attack is by PSI, attacks that can be only be done with the use of the mind. It also blocks range weapons, as seen as it block people like Jeff from using his guns and bazookas. Basically, everything related to physical weapons or attacks is gone.

3- It blocks the use of equipment. This is probably the biggest treath to Terrarian. When it by hit, characters can no longer access their items to use during the combat. This blocks Jeff from using his rockets, missiles, bombs, and to everyone else, healing items, stats buff and debuff items and even different weapons. It even block them from changing weapons and armor mid fight.

4- Is a status effect that doesn't disappear by time. It will stick until the end of the battle, and whitout healing items or PSI skills, it can't be cured.

Credit to Chrisras for that. Again, PSI= Psychic not Magic, nor a projectile (I think...don't know on that one, so correct me on that)

I don't think Sonic can 'dodge' it, nor reflect something that's Psychic. Again, PSI is not Magic nor a Projectile (It's only reflected by a PSI Shield)

Well, Sonic getting second place isn't half bad I guess. Because Rosilina gets absolutely stomped for being a glass cannon and Shulk dosn't have anything to really put him above Sonic and Ness besides precog.

Acasusality only protects peeps from time paradoxs (changes to the past), not time manip in general.

The applications of her time manipulation aren't elaborated upon, so I didn't really consider it.

Just to see if this is how this is going right now:

Ness = Shulk ---> Rosalina ---> Sonic

Bobsican said:

Correct if I'm wrong (this really doesn't matter that much), but doesn't Ness blitz everyone due to Omnipresence? And not Sonic? (Where he has `infinte speed`)

DaBigP said:
Bobsican said:

Correct if I'm wrong (this really doesn't matter that much), but doesn't Ness blitz everyone due to Omnipresence? And not Sonic? (Where he has `infinte speed`)
Well, as far I know, infinite speed is better than omnipresence, after all, you can do more moves before they can actually do anything to you, even if they are already on the perfect spot to do so.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
You should've used Darkspine Sonic since he is Low 2-C. Super Sonic is either 4-A or 2-C.
Let´s just assume Super Sonic is Low 2-C here to make things more interesting.

Let´s make it 2 rounds:

Round 1: Everyone at Low 2-C

Round 2: Everyone at their actual best tier.

Round 1: Sonic or Simon uses Time hax, then Ness outhaxes everyone or uses Paralysis in the beginning of the fight

Round 2: Simon probably stomps, don't know

I guess I´ll have to call some CV expert.

I´ve played the Aria games, but as those games are around the end of the timeline, I don´t know anything really about him.

Then this can continue as it was.

aka, now everyone is just Low 2-C to make everything more simple.

By the way, why it´s going to do so? It has been calculated that thanks to every variable ending in the series, there´s a total of about 100 timelines.

Back