• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Can't we just do

The height of God finger + Elevation/2 for a new average?

Just asking tho
Screenshot_20220424-103150_Brave.jpg

Also the average elevation in UK also has the same measurements as the highest point?

Screenshot_20220424-103232_Brave.jpg

Can't we just do

The height of God finger + Elevation/2 for a new average?

Just asking tho
Screenshot_20220424-103150_Brave.jpg
I mean considering God Finger is like a tiny thin tower in Brittannia, it's just not accurate to use, especially since we didn't even see it in NNT, only 4KOTA, which are several years appart and can have different land

I mean considering God Finger is like a tiny thin tower in Brittannia, it's just not accurate to use, especially since we didn't even see it in NNT, only 4KOTA, which are several years appart and can have different land
It being thin is fine, but it being tiny isn't not that all true, it sits above majority of the clouds and looks like there's no clouds above that

There's also no evidence for a new topography of brittania. And I think Percival was born during like the ending of 7 deadly so yeah

Do we assume that a combined attack has an even amount of everyone's AP/DC? I mean, Escanors and kings attack would be obviously bigger than Diane's which was a fist (rock). I dont think that kill switch does much damage. Trillion dark has AP but way less DC. Meliodas Trillion Dark attack wasnt that big as in putgatory imo.

Do we assume that a combined attack has an even amount of everyone's AP/DC? I mean, Escanors and kings attack would be obviously bigger than Diane's which was a fist (rock). I dont think that kill switch does much damage. Trillion dark has AP but way less DC. Meliodas Trillion Dark attack wasnt that big as in putgatory imo.
Nah, because everyone did not put the same energy into it so it's hard to scale, also Merlin and Meli amplified the attack

I strongly disagree since, while Britannia is based on the UK, it has canonically established sizes that contradict it being as large as the UK.

Back