• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Do you have a scan about Arthur doesn't want to regen his arm ?
its Q/A from the japanese limit edition data book which is where we got the whole mel is 1/10th chaos power i took a SS of the text translated i kept it in a note text.

fae2bf20339c4dd830e16b4dee739096.png

https://gyazo.com/fae2bf20339c4dd830e16b4dee739096

its Q/A from the japanese limit edition data book which is where we got the whole mel is 1/10th chaos power i took a SS of the text translated i kept it in a note text.

Power levels are clearly not linear...

51,000 Escanor stomped 40,000 Galand

142,000 Meliodas stomped 114,000 Escanor

Since Arthur's with Chaos is at bare minimum 10,000,000 with Nakaba implying it's much more, he's astronomically above DK Meliodas and Mel isn't close to 1/10 of Chaos's AP by any means considering how power levels work

Since Arthur's with Chaos is at bare minimum 10,000,000 with Nakaba implying it's much more, he's astronomically above DK Meliodas and Mel isn't close to 1/10 of Chaos's AP by any means considering how power levels work
ya asura already explained that, the calc below was for other debates not this forum BUT... i personally do think we should use it for true magic tho thats just me

ya asura already explained that, the calc below was for other debates not this forum BUT... i personally do think we should use it for true magic tho thats just me
Well considering a difference of 1.2x in power levels can have one character stomp the other casually, a difference of far above 10x when it comes to power levels would mean that obliterate Meliodas out of existence with a sneeze

It's not one anti-feat. True Magic Meliodas literally has two feats, one of which is using every ounce of his power to destroy the Commandments.

Also, nobody said it was Full Power Demon King. Characters who haven't encountered FP DK made the same statement as Zeldris.

Literally for your sake alone, I've decided to keep it vague in the new thread.

Last edited:

I am now wondering how the (peep) the DK and SD were able to seal chaos

It's not one anti-feat. True Magic Meliodas literally has two feats, one of which is using every ounce of his power to destroy the Commandments.

Also, nobody said it was Full Power Demon King. Characters who haven't encountered FP DK made the same statement as Zeldris.

I think it had to do with the fact that the DK is god. so something like:
god - god = 0

I found it odd why only Meliodas could destroy it. Merlin has infinity. The could do another combo attack and Merlin amps it and then destroy the 10C.
Or Meliodas goes full power and uses an ability with which he destroyed the curses and Merlin amps it with inifity

That doesn't make a lick of sense. The Commandments are simply half his original power.

Infinity boosts attack strength to its maximum. So, True Magic Meliodas is stronger than Merlin's maximum.

I know it sounds weird but why he had to literally sacrifice his power to the point he doesn't have it anymore? If Meliodas is stronger than 50% DK, why sacrificing his power instead of destroying it?
Doesn't make sense. if full power Mel is equal to 50% DK, how on Earth could Mel clash with prime DK Zel and even move FTE to him without using AM?

The reason why he did is was he wanted to stay in the mortal realm. Full power being equal to DK doesn't make sense imo

Because he's not that much stronger, and destroying something would require greater power than it.

He never clashed with him equally (at least not when DK wasn't extremely casual), he couldn't even cut him with Lostvayne and barely matched him when King and Ban joined.

Zeldris said he'd lose his power by trying to destroy DK. So that explanation makes absolutely no sense.

hmm okayokay.
Still weird tho, if he can secrifice his TMF, he can also sacrifice his AM, 2e DM and DM which are also his powers.

Full power Meliodas could easily amp his attack with FCs and erease the 10C
But I assume that won't work because he sacrificed instead.
hence I thought god - god

Ultimate One Escanor and The One Escanor most definitely scales to DK Zeldris' Youth form.

I'm just keeping the scaling ambiguous for AM and True Magic Mel.

Can this be used for Meliodas and Chaos Arthur? Can we have 4koa profiles or do we have to wait?

Back