• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon clan and Goddess clan and other abilities and resistance additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster352

He/Him
For Demon gowther he should have doll gowther as his standard equipment.
For the demon clan, they should have power nullification and possibly resistance negation and gravity manipulation for demon king only here)

Power nullification Estarossa and other high-ranking demons for affecting Tarmiel who is resistant to power nullification and Meliodas still affected Zeldris with the demon king's power. Here here
We can also give demons resistance to regeneration negation up to mid for Esstrossa, monspeet and Zeldris regeneration from the graces which are accepted to negate regen. Here here and here here Also possible resistance to matter manipulation from scaling of from 2 commandments Estarossa Who had a power level of 88k so anyone above this power level should scale.

Estarossa, while having a Power Level of 60,000, being painfully broken down by the combined power of two Graces

Compared to Two Commandments Estarossa, having a Power Level of 88,000, being unaffected by the combined power of two Graces

Angels​

Limited Power Nullification: Ludoshel negated Monspeet darkness flames, Its probably only limited to Unholy attacks like Monspeets darkness flames which is way i'm placing it as Limited Power Nullification atm.

Regeneration Negation via Grace (Mid: Derieri had her regeneration negated by Sariel's Tornada Garce, even after transforming into a Indura it didn't regenerate her lost arm)

Estarossa, with a Power Level of 60,000, being able to regenerate from Sariel's Grace.

Compared to Derieri, with a Power Level of 52,000, being unable to regenerate her arm
Derieri was able to regenerate a massive hole from her Torso after Ludoshel pierced her.

Monspeet did the same as well.
We also need standard tactics for NNT characters and explanations of level of skills
Limited information analysis for Chander. He accurately stated the power levels of the sins without a device

Cath mid-high regen here

Also if there are any other abilities from NNT I am missing please notify me and provide a scan and an explanation.

EDIT here For king, I think his durability should be higher with pollen garden and armour since his shied was able to block a portion of the sins combined attack(unquantifiable) and drole's and giants in general durability should be higher with heavy metal.

Possible Uses Of Unholy Manipulation

Empowerment: Users obtain inhuman levels of strength, speed, stamina, and even increase one's mental and spiritual capabilities by being empowered by evil entities. Few users can even become a vessel for a greater evil.

Example: Fraudrin and Dreyfus (Vessel) (Fraudrin empowered Dreyfus, and even gave him his Size Manipulation ability), Demon Blood (Empowers those who drink it), Commandments (Give abilities and increases power)

Thaumaturgy: Call upon the power of demons and devils through prayer and rituals, and perform "miracles".

Example: Soul ritual that demons use to extract souls. And Melascula's soul chant.

Summoning: Synchronize the power with lesser unholy entities, either for combat purposes, induce curses or possessing others.

Example: The Commandments (Various harmful abilities), Fraudrin (Possession)

Corruption: Turns the purest soul and twist the clearest mind by inducing sin and vice into the heart. Some times, converting beings into demons, devil or other types of evil spirit its possible.

Example: Demon Blood (Turned Holy Knights into Demons), Commandments (Made Mael insane), and Greyroad/Grey Road (Can turn individuals who kill into demons)

Energy/Elemental Manipulation: Generate, shape and control the innate energies, elements, and matter innate from the depts of hell, such hellfire, faust water, cursed earth, and corrupted light, as there's no element that can't be considered unholy. Due to their esoteric nature, these forces may be capable to directly affect the soul of the target, ignoring conventional durability and protections.

Example: Hellblaze (Doesn't quickly go out and can neg Regeneration)
So from what's shown Estarossa wrapped Darkness around Tarmiel's body which negated his ability to liquefy his own body to negate physical attacks.

Estarossa was trying to null Escarnor's Sunshine with his Power of Darkness, and was more or less successful for a few seconds until Escanor powered up even more and burned away Estarossa's Darkness.

While against Tamriel, Estarossa had a power up from absorbing a Commandment that made him as strong or stronger than Tamriel, where when he used his Darkness he nulled Tamriel's intangibility (A Sub-Ability from his Grace IIRC).
Mid Morning Escanor <(Power Null) Estarossa's Darkness < Near Noon Escanor

Tamriel <(Power Null) Two Commandments Estarossa's Darkness
Unholy Manipulation is the power to control and generate energies, elements, objects and entities that have been deemed hellish, demonic or unholy, forces that are connected with demons, evil spirits and anti-gods. The opposed power to Holy Manipulation.
Edit king and all fairies durability should be higher with amour since it amps their stats
Limited spacial manipulation for Estarossa and possibly other high ranking demons virtually the same time they did, and it's stated he'd need power on par with them to do that. Tarmiel ask how he escaped that space.
I still have problems with resistance since it most likely just takes time to disintegrate him. Also, that wasn't light magic, it was just their graces, and Estarossa's healing probably had to do with the fact that he had two Commandments. To substantiate my point, they note Elizabeth's Ark did nothing and then proceed to do nothing themselves with light magic, so that's obviously what they're referring to. On the other hand, he's clearly shown to be in the process of disintegrating from the Graces, meaning it obviously was damaging him.

Anyway, onto what aspects of Goddess physiology he'd retain, it's shown with Gowther himself that memory erasure on this level can heavily alter certain characteristics, like power level and abilities.

Estarossa would definitely retain the intrinsic characteristics, but he doesn't seem to retain anything that's not passive. So I think he should only get self-sustenance and resistances.
So it should be possible to give Godeses resistance to EE since Mael can withstand ark. Also 4c mael should have demon and godeses resistances.
Graces aren't Goddess magic in general and haven't shown the ability to break down Demons.
Meliodas
Can create a barrier of darkness and destroy any kind of magic pass through it, even Merlin's teleportation.
EDIT Meliodas and SD, DK should have environmental destruction. And Zeldris should have curse negation here if demons get resistance to powernull then Gowther should get resistance negation and ban should have limited power absorption since he used SD lightning against her.
Melascula's range should increase for reviving souls across Britannia so 100km and interdimensional range with portals and magic should be fine. She should also have summoning and bfr on her profile via portals.

Fraudrin his body was destroyed and he survived without his body and was able to regen it over time does that count for type 2? here Would this also be type 6 immortality? Would demon regeneration be low godly over time? Does this apply to high-ranking demons as well?

We need to better organize the nnt profiles and add photos and explanations for new abilities even anime-only ones and standard tactics.
I think the commandments should be optional equipment for the demon king and other characters that absorbed more than one.
Nerobasta was within range of Grayroad and Derieri when she killed these two Demons. Curse resistance for nerobasta and possibly high-ranking goddesses to be added to the blog.
Resistance to heat manipulation for the demon clan. Scale to estarossa who was unaffected by escanor presence and zeldris who was unaffected by mael's presence

I think high ranking demons should have heat resistance and resistance to resistance negation. Scaling from Estarossa and Meliodas being unaffected by Escanor presence while others were affected. For the later he was in a perfect cube and you can see Escanor heat melting the rocks and Meliodas can hit him. Zeldris had his sword melted by Mael’s presence and he was unaffected and his darkness sword was unaffected so darkness should scale. Meliodas in the passes repelled Mael sun aura with his darkness aura. Even Estarossa darkness held back Escanors cruel sun although he broke it by powering up. I will provide scans if you want.
Wouldn't heat(comparable to that of the sun) be counted as radiation(Thermal Radiation)?
And possible regeneration for Arthur here
Class T lifting strength for NNT here
Mael and Escanor should have Limited power nullification Here
High ranking demons should have resistance to ice manipulation and the cold for scaling above Meliodas and cusack
here Ice Manipulation (Unaffected by Vivian's Freeze Coffin which completely froze through an Earth Crawler)
5 agree so far and 2 are mods.

Last edited:

Angels​

Limited Power Nullification: Ludoshel negated Monspeet darkness flames, Its probably only limited to Unholy attacks like Monspeets darkness flames which is way i'm placing it as Limited Power Nullification atm.

Regeneration Negation via Grace (Mid: Derieri had her regeneration negated by Sariel's Tornada Garce, even after transforming into a Indura it didn't regenerate her lost arm)

Estarossa, with a Power Level of 60,000, being able to regenerate from Sariel's Grace.

Compared to Derieri, with a Power Level of 52,000, being unable to regenerate her arm
Derieri was able to regenerate a massive hole from her Torso after Ludoshel pierced her.

We also need standard tactics for NNT characters and explanations of level of skills
Limited information analysis for Chander. He accurately stated the power levels of the sins without a device

Cath mid-high regen here

Also if there are any other abilities from NNT I am missing please notify me and provide a scan and an explanation.

EDIT here For king, I think his durability should be higher with pollen garden since his shied was able to block a portion of the sins combined attack(unquantifiable) and drole's and giants in general durability should be higher with heavy metal.
I agree with this

Possible Uses Of Unholy Manipulation

Empowerment: Users obtain inhuman levels of strength, speed, stamina, and even increase one's mental and spiritual capabilities by being empowered by evil entities. Few users can even become a vessel for a greater evil.

Example: Fraudrin and Dreyfus (Vessel) (Fraudrin empowere
I agree.
Thaumaturgy: Call upon the power of demons and devils through prayer and rituals, and perform "miracles".

Example: None
Why did you add this here if theres no example of it being used? Is there like a statement for it?
Summoning: Synchronize the power with lesser unholy entities, either for combat purposes, induce curses or possessing others.

Example: The Commandments (Various harmful abilities), Fraudrin (Possession)

Corruption: Turns the purest soul and twist the clearest mind by inducing sin and vice into the heart. Some times, converting beings into demons, devil or other types of evil spirit its possible.

Example: Demon Blood (Turned Holy Knights into Demons), Commandments (Made Mael insane), and Greyroad/Grey Road (Can turn individuals who kill into demons)

Energy/Elemental Manipulation: Generate, shape and control the innate energies, elements, and matter innate from the depts of hell, such hellfire, faust water, cursed earth, and corrupted light, as there's no element that can't be considered unholy. Due to their esoteric nature, these forces may be capable to directly affect the soul of the target, ignoring conventional durability and protections.

Example: Hellblaze (Doesn't quickly go out and can neg Regeneration)
So from what's shown Estarossa wrapped Darkness around Tarmiel's body which negated his ability to liquefy his own body to negate physical attacks.
Estarossa was trying to null Escarnor's Sunshine with his Power of Darkness, and was more or less successful for a few seconds until Escanor powered up even more and burned away Estarossa's Darkness.

While against Tamriel, Estarossa had a power up from absorbing a Commandment that made him as strong or stronger than Tamriel, where when he used his Darkness he nulled Tamriel's intangibility (A Sub-Ability from his Grace IIRC).
Mid Morning Escanor <(Power Null) Estarossa's Darkness < Near Noon Escanor

Tamriel <(Power Null) Two Commandments Estarossa's Darkness
Unholy Manipulation is the power to control and generate energies, elements, objects and entities that have been deemed hellish, demonic or unholy, forces that are connected with demons, evil spirits and anti-gods. The opposed power to Holy Manipulation
I agree with this

For the demon clan, they should have power nullification and possibly resistance negation and limited gravity manipulation(for Meliodas and possible EE or reconstruction and possible resistance negation for affecting Meliodas for demon king here)

Power nullification Estarossa and other high-ranking demons for affecting Tarmiel who is resistant to power nullification and Meliodas still affected Zeldris with the demon king's power. Here here
We can also give demons resistance to regeneration negation up to mind for Esstrossa, monspeet and Zeldris regeneration from the graces which are accepted to negate regen. Here here and here here Also possible resistance to matter manipulation from scaling of from 2 commandments Estarossa Who had a power level of 88k so anyone above this power level should scale.

Estarossa, while having a Power Level of 60,000, being painfully broken down by the combined power of two Graces

Compared to Two Commandments Estarossa, having a Power Level of 88,000, being unaffected by the combined power of two Graces
Sure:

I'm confused what you're talking about in this section of your OP, are you saying that all high-ranking demons should have Power Nullification, Possibly Resistance Negation and Limited Gravity Manipulation or are you saying the Demon King should only have them? but for the overall abilities i agree with Limited Gravity Manipulation and Possibly Existence Erasure but don't agree with Resistance Negation since nothing implies any-form of resistance negation but rather just higher potency compared to these guy's resistances.

Agree with Power Nullification but only for Holy-Based attacks as i explained in the NNT CRT (Part 2), so i would change that to a Limited Power Nullification and make sure to specify it only works on holy beings/powers/energies.

Graces aren't accepted to negate Mid-level regeneration but if you can get them accepted sure? and i'm fine with power scaling to give anyone who's above that version of Estarossa resistances towards Molecular-Level Deconstruction.

Cath mid-high regen here

Of course I agree with the Angel stuff since this is directly taken from my post in the NNT CRT (Part 2) thread.

Sure.

Sure.

Cath already has Mid-High regeneration but you can add the scan to his profile.

Agree with Unholy Manipulation as well.

Last edited:
Sure:

I'm confused what you're talking about in this section of your OP, are you saying that all high-ranking demons should have Power Nullification, Possibly Resistance Negation and Limited Gravity Manipulation or are you saying the Demon King should only have them? but for the overall abilities i agree with Limited Gravity Manipulation and Possibly Existence Erasure but don't agree with Resistance Negation since nothing implies any-form of resistance negation but rather just higher potency compared to these guy's resistances.

Agree with Power Nullification but only for Holy-Based attacks as i explained in the NNT CRT (Part 2), so i would change that to a Limited Power Nullification and make sure to specify it only works on holy beings/powers/energies.

Graces aren't accepted to negate Mid-level regeneration but if you can get them accepted sure? and i'm fine with power scaling to give anyone who's above that version of Estarossa resistances towards Molecular-Level Deconstruction.

Of course I agree with the Angel stuff since this is directly taken from my post in the NNT CRT (Part 2) thread.

Sure.

Sure.

Only the Demon King and Meliodas can get limited gravity manipulation. Only the demon king could get resistance negation and EE. Also the rituals that demons use to extract souls can be also added for unholy manipulation. Also, it's on the archangels Sariel and male profile that they negate mid regen escanor too.
EDIT: High-ranking demons should also possibly get resistance negation for affecting Tarmiel who is resistant to power nullification and affecting escanor too.

Last edited:
I agree with this

I agree.

Why did you add this here if theres no example of it being used? Is there like a statement for it?

I agree with this
Sorry I added the soul chant for the example
Sure:

Sure.

Sure.

Meliodas's power nullification worked on his brothers so it's not just holy-based but if that's the case then fine but we need more input.

I also think that fairy kings durability should be higher with armour since it amps their stats

Being able to harm Tarmiel, who has Power Null wouldn't give Estarossa that ability. It would give him Resistance to Power Null at most, but you would have to show Tarmiel using Power Null the moment Estarossa attacked him
We can also give demons resistance to regeneration negation up to mid for Esstrossa, monspeet and Zeldris regeneration from the graces which are accepted to negate regen. Here here and here here Also possible resistance to matter manipulation from scaling of from 2 commandments Estarossa Who had a power level of 88k so anyone above this power level should scale.
I agree

In NNT, do characters with higher Power Level not get effected by regen negation and things of that nature from characters with lower Power Level?
Cath mid-high regen here
I agree
EDIT here For king, I think his durability should be higher with pollen garden and armour since his shied was able to block a portion of the sins combined attack(unquantifiable) and drole's and giants in general durability should be higher with heavy metal.
I agree

DIT And SD, DK should have environmental destruction. And Zeldris should have curse negation here if demons get resistance to powernull then Gowther should get resistance negation and nan should have limited power absorption and reflection since he used SD lightning against her.
Melascula's range should increase for reviving souls across Britannia so 100km and above should be fine.
I agree.

Being able to harm Tarmiel, who has Power Null wouldn't give Estarossa that ability. It would give him Resistance to Power Null at most, but you would have to show Tarmiel using Power Null the moment Estarossa attacked him

I agree

In NNT, do characters with higher Power Level not get effected by regen negation and things of that nature from characters with lower Power Level?

I agree

I agree
I mean tarmiel has resistance to powernull and Estrossa can get resistance negation for affecting tarmiel. And same for Meliodas affecting Zeldris with god.
I added Meliodas

mean tarmiel has resistance to powernull and Estrossa can get resistance negation for affecting tarmiel
That makes no sense.

To get Power Null, or Resistance to Power Null, Estarosaa would need to be able to attack Tarmiel while he's using his Power Null attack, not just when he's standing there.

What's the solution?
Not giving him Power Null, unless he's used it.

Not giving him Resistance to Power Null, unless he was able to use abilities on someone who was using a Power Null ability.

That is not Power Null, or Resistance to Power Null. Tarmiel just didn't attack Estarossa.
That is Power Null. I agree.

Not giving him Power Null, unless he's used it.

Not giving him Resistance to Power Null, unless he was able to use abilities on someone who was using a Power Null ability.

That is not Power Null, or Resistance to Power Null. Tarmiel just didn't attack Estarossa.

That is Power Null. I agree.
So high-ranking demons should get power null with darkness. scaling from Meliodas and estarossa Tarmiel was unable to transform into water and it's on esstarossa profile so other demons can scale here

Sure.
For the demon clan, they should have power nullification and possibly resistance negation and limited gravity manipulation(for Meliodas and possible EE or deconstruction and possible resistance negation for affecting Meliodas for demon king only here)
That seems more like just exerting force than gravity manipulation.
Seems more like telekinesis given his fight with The Original Demon.
Seems fine.
I'm planning to put that on all the profiles.
So it should be possible to give Godeses resistance to EE since Mael can withstand ark. Also 4c mael should have demon and godeses resistances.
Humans can also survive Goddess magic, as shown with Rou and the Holy Knights in Cursed By Light. It's something that exclusively affects Demons and darkness.
That was with half of the commandments.
EDIT Meliodas and SD, DK should have environmental destruction.
Agreed.
And Zeldris should have curse negation here
I don't see anything that substantiates your claim.
if demons get resistance to powernull then Gowther should get resistance negation and ban should have limited power absorption and reflection since he used SD lightning against her.
That's not reflection.

Sure.

That seems more like just exerting force than gravity manipulation.

Seems more like telekinesis given his fight with The Original Demon.

Seems fine.

I'm planning to put that on all the profiles.

Humans can also survive Goddess magic, as shown with Rou and the Holy Knights in Cursed By Light. It's something that exclusively affects Demons and darkness.

That was with half of the commandments.

Agreed.

I don't see anything that substantiates your claim.

That's not reflection.
Like I said limited gravity manipulation could work. Yes, so telekinesis and barrier creation then and limited power nullification? Yes, but it was with darkness so high-ranking demons can scale to this. Galand implies that Zeldris can remove his curse of petrification from him. But Ban should at least get limited power absorption and mimicry. Have you seen the other points I made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back