• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
The effects for the commandments Patience and Repose should be added to Meliodas' Commandments list as well
  • Patience: Anyone who shows intolerance of pain will be inflicted with further pain.
  • Repose: Anyone who fights without rest will get their magic sealed away.
The effects for the commandments Purity and Reticence should be added to Estarossa's Commandment list as well
  • Purity: Anyone who conducts impure deeds will be inflicted with illness.
  • Reticence: Anyone who expresses hidden feeling and/or emotions will be rendered unable to speak.

For Faries clan:
King:
Hendrickson:
Purgatory survivors:
Ban:
Merlin:
Escarno:
Gowther:
Goddess Clan:
Demon Clan:
Cusack:
Melascula:
Meliodas and Zeldris:
Meliodas:
Sins:

Last edited:
Also his true magic erased the demon king despite his resistance to existence erasure would that be resistance negtaion?

It says no definite form. I don't think that means they have no form at all, just no fixed form. Also, Meliodas' emotions can be interacted with by anyone.
Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation: Scale from Merlin who could resistant Cusack's Resonant.
It's stated that the Archangels have blessings, not an average goddess.
Unless it bypasses durability, I don't think that should be the case.

Other than that, these should be fine.

It says no definite form. I don't think that means they have no form at all, just no fixed form. Also, Meliodas' emotions can be interreacted with by anyone.

It's stated that the Archangels have blessings, not an average goddess.

Unless it bypasses durability, I don't think that should be the case.

Other than that, these should be fine.
Well Meliodas extremely weakened survived dark nebula to protect Elizabeth and should have that resistance for surviving purgatory.

That doesn't matter, especially since Meliodas was more powerful than it. The attack has to be capable of deconstructing him in the first place.

When does Purgatory deconstruct beings? It certainly didn't deconstruct Merlin's father.

That doesn't matter, especially since Meliodas was more powerful than it. The attack has to be capable of deconstructing him in the first place.

When does Purgatory deconstruct beings? It certainly didn't deconstruct Merlin's father.
Alright then we can remove it then so everything else is fine can it be added or do we need more input

It says no definite form. I don't think that means they have no form at all, just no fixed form.
I'm not saying it has no form, I mean the foreign purgatory creature has the ability to be Intangibility, so normal interaction is impossible

Immaterial: This type of intangibility allows the user to phase through most attacks due to not being made up of a physical substance

I'm not saying it has no form, I mean the foreign purgatory creature has the ability to be Intangibility, so normal interaction is impossible
I didn't see substance, but I'm also getting a lot of different things from different translations. So I'll check the raws when the site works.

Edit: Couldn't get a clear result, but it seems so.
Alright then we can remove it then so everything else is fine can it be added or do we need more input
More input.

Last edited:
More input about goddess psyhiology
Necromancy upscale from this?

Shisha Shieki「死者使役ししゃしえき, Shisha Shieki; literally meaning "Enslavement of the Dead"」: A forbidden technique passed among the druids. It gives Hendrickson the power to resurrect the dead, but can only be used twice on the same person. The soul deteriorates with each resurrection, significantly weakening their abilities.

Gloxinia and Dahlia shouldn't get this just because King has it. The scan even says it's King's original power, and neither Gloxinia nor Dahlia have displayed any abilities related to Disaster. The only thing that remotely implies the other two could have it is the part where it says "it's a fitting magic for the Fairy King who must thin out his forest in order to maintain and rule it." So disagree here.
Replace Boddy Puppetry with Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation: This ability allows Cusack to link with someone through eyesight. When activated, his eye and the eye of his target glow the same color and the person does the same movements as Cusack control in their mind.
Don't see why Body Puppetry should be replaced instead of having Mind Manip be placed alongside it? I dunno where you got Soul Manip from with this

Everything else is either fine or Asura has already spoken my thoughts on it

Gloxinia and Dahlia shouldn't get this just because King has it. The scan even says it's King's original power, and neither Gloxinia nor Dahlia have displayed any abilities related to Disaster. The only thing that remotely implies the other two could have it is the part where it says "it's a fitting magic for the Fairy King who must thin out his forest in order to maintain and rule it." So disagree here.

Don't see why Body Puppetry should be replaced instead of having Mind Manip be placed alongside it? I dunno where you got Soul Manip from with this

Everything else is either fine or Asura has already spoken my thoughts on it
Dahlia removed all the miasma from the demon realm and neutralize a potent poison and they still have disaster on their profile(gloxinia does)

I checked, and I couldn't find any references to Dhalia or Gloxinia having Disaster. Maybe it's in a guide somewhere.

The chapter that the wiki links as evidence just says that King draws out all of his weapon's qualities via Disaster. But none of them use the same weapon.

Gloxinia and Dahlia shouldn't get this just because King has it. The scan even says it's King's original power, and neither Gloxinia nor Dahlia have displayed any abilities related to Disaster. The only thing that remotely implies the other two could have it is the part where it says "it's a fitting magic for the Fairy King who must thin out his forest in order to maintain and rule it." So disagree here
Gloxinia should get it because of he make jumanju just like original disaster description (control over life and death of plant)

And dahlia also already show it by like this
(Matter manipulation) like king do to meliodas status promotion

Dahlia removed all the miasma from the demon realm and neutralize a potent poison
Sooo Poison Manip and Resistance to Poison?
Gloxinia should get it because of he make jumanju just like original disaster description
Gloxinia has never displayed any abilities of Disaster, though, is the thing.
And dahlia also already show it by like this
I don't really see how that's Status Promotion, but I don't really know how else he could have killed the demon, so I'm more or less indifferent to this.

Shouldn't disater that king has get durabity negation or limited durabity negation since it worked on cains bones directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back