• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

It says Meliodas DK. That's Demon King Meliodas.

So why does this prove anything about Meliodas being on par with Full Power DK or 100% DK Zeldris?

It says Meliodas DK. That's Demon King Meliodas.

So why does this prove anything about Meliodas being on par with Full Power DK or 100% DK Zeldris?
It would have said DK possessed Meliodas anyway Ban still fought DK Meliodas and wrecked him with his attacks and forced DK to leave Meliodas with no sacred treasure and Meliodas scales so much above weaponless ban it's funny

There's no linking words like 'and', let alone punctuation to suggest some sort of separation. It obviously refers to DK Meliodas, not DK and Meliodas.

Ban, who was stomped by 50% DK even with Wild and Meliodas.

'so much above weaponless Ban it's funny'. Where'd you even remotely get this idea from?

There's no linking words like 'and', let alone punctuation to suggest some sort of separation. It obviously refers to DK Meliodas, not DK and Meliodas.

Ban, who was stomped by 50% DK.

'so much above weaponless Ban it's funny'. Where'd you even remotely get this idea from?
Didn't weaponless ban damage demon king Meliodas and one-shot him through a diamond pillar? There is another statement of Meliodas power level you can look for it. AM Meliodas is stronger than weaponless ban(no sacred treasure)

He did. Are you confusing 50% DK (his body in Purgatory) with DK Meliodas?

Even if there's a statement of Meliodas' power level, there'd need to be one for the Demon King for your logic to work.

To an unknown extent.

He did. Are you confusing 50% DK (his body in Purgatory) with DK Meliodas?

Even if there's a statement of Meliodas' power level, there'd need to be one for the Demon King for your logic to work.

To an unknown extent.
Any power level above 1 million is above the demon king so many of the eos sins scales above FP DK.
So We can't use power levels for DK Meliodas to Arthur powerlevel comparisons?
Arthur would sneeze Meliodas out of existence power levels are inconsistent. Meliodas vs TC fight, Galand vs escanor etc

Any power level above 1 million is above the demon king so many of the eos sins scales above FP DK.
Is above one of the Demon King's weakest forms. You haven't provided a power level for FP DK, or any of the Sins.
So We can't use power levels for DK Meliodas to Arthur powerlevel comparisons?
You can say so and so is stronger or weaker than whoever based on power levels, but just straight up don't use power levels for linear comparisons.

Is above one of the Demon King's weakest forms. You haven't provided a power level for FP DK, or any of the Sins.

You can say so and so is stronger or weaker than whoever based on power levels, but just straight up don't use power levels for linear comparisons.
DK Meliodas was wrecked by weaponless Ban. Meliodas scales above or to this ban even in base. In a QnA Meliodas did state Meliodas power level he said it's comparable to hawk mama and over 1 million.

Again, that's meaningless. Also, they were shown to be about equal before Meliodas started attacking DK spiritually.

What he said was almost certainly a joke and isn't remotely consistent with that other statement when placed it in context. Plus, it's not even stated objectively.
Q361What is Hawk Mama's Power Level, roughly?Impossible to measure.
Q362What is Meliodas' current Power Level?Probably strong enough to get near Hawk Mama's.

DK Meliodas was wrecked by weaponless Ban. Meliodas scales above or to this ban even in base. In a QnA Meliodas did state Meliodas power level he said it's comparable to hawk mama and over 1 million.
Speedster, the DK Meliodas being referred to by Nakaba is clearly True Magic Meliodas

Again, that's meaningless. Also, they were shown to be about equal before Meliodas started attacking DK spiritually.

What he said was almost certainly a joke and isn't remotely consistent with that other statement when placed it in context.
Q361What is Hawk Mama's Power Level, roughly?Impossible to measure.
Q362What is Meliodas' current Power Level?Probably strong enough to get near Hawk Mama's.
Still higher than DK
Speedster, the DK Meliodas being referred to by Nakaba is clearly True Magic Meliodas
I tried telling byasura that

Still higher than DK
None of what I said even leads to that conclusion.
I tried telling byasura that
If that's what you're trying to tell me, then you've obliterated your own point. You do realise DK wouldn't even have a confirmed power level to compare if this is the case, right?

Not only that, but 1 million isn't remotely close to 10 million. This would absolutely prove the Hawk Mama statement is wrong.

I doubt that.

Wouldn't Nabaka call him True Magic Meliodas, not Meliodas DK?
Probably not, considering True Magic Meliodas is a fan name we gave him, meanwhile the form Meliodas takes is the one the DK had while using Meliodas’s body

It just makes sense Nakaba considers that DK Meliodas to me

I didn't even recall it being a fan name. But there's also the in-universe term of original magic.

I strongly beg to differ. Meliodas never actually became DK with true magic, whereas his counterpart literally was DK. I also doubt he'd name it something so confusing and specific to himself, either.

Anyway, either possibility doesn't really lead to the conclusion that FP DK < TM Meliodas.

Well it’s still confirmed by Zeldris
No it isn’t, because we have no idea which form he’s even referring to.

I‘ve said this too many to times to count, but Griamore also said the same thing before DK Zeldris even existed. And Zeldris was possessed by DK and trapped in a mental fantasy, so he wouldn’t be referring to that state.
Since Zeldris was around when the DK split his power
Zeldris probably wasn’t even alive when DK made the Commandments, since he’s not the first inheritor of Piety and is thousands of years younger than the Original Demon and Cusack. He’d likely have little or no experience with 100% Demon King.

Last edited:
meh let it be , we can always up scale them later via FKOA... the only main thing we should really talk about is if the weapon multipliers scale to NNT . imo it shouldnt BUT maybe if we see a SIN use it we can

its also connected to the sun so blocking that out also stops it .. tho making TRUE night could lead to time powers... maybe but i wouldnt push that
Melascula also blocked sun from Escanor in the cocoon of darkness, it didn't affect sunshine. it is indeed only affected when it is nighttime.
simple time manip through darkness i guess

Here you go
15.jpg

16.jpg

Here you go
15.jpg

16.jpg
I think high ranking demons should have heat resistance and resistance to resistance negation. Scaling from Estarossa and Meliodas being unaffected by Escanor presence while others were affected. For the later he was in a perfect cube and you can see Escanor heat melting the rocks and Meliodas can hit him. Zeldris had his sword melted by Mael’s presence and he was unaffected and his darkness sword was unaffected so darkness should scale. Meliodas in the passes repelled Mael sun aura with his darkness aura. Even Estarossa darkness held back Escanors cruel sun although he broke it by powering up. I will provide scans if you want.

Meliodas has power absorption is it combat applicable? Also Meliodas has been shown to FC natural lightning and darkness. Yet people keep saying it can’t can we have a discussion rule on it?

Back