• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would anti magic work on darkness and omnious nebula(NNT)?

Basically Anti-Magic (not sure what verse you mean but I assume its Asta's sword) would cut/disperse any magic it comes in contact with.

A good example would be Asta vs Sasuke.

1. If Sasuke uses Great Fireball then Asta can use his sword and disperse it since its magical in nature (if we treat Chakra as magic).

2. If Sasuke uses Kirin then Asta can't use his sword to disperse it as the Kirin is natural lightning.

Basically Anti-Magic (not sure what verse you mean but I assume its Asta's sword) would cut/disperse any magic it comes in contact with.

A good example would be Asta vs Sasuke.

1. If Sasuke uses Great Fireball then Asta can use his sword and disperse it since its magical in nature (if we treat Chakra as magic).

2. If Sasuke uses Kirin then Asta can't use his sword to disperse it as the Kirin is natural lightning.
Yeah so darkness is physical matter since the ten commandments used it with zero magic

Physical matter would meat that the Darkness is something tangible that all people can interact with. Example: a normal human would be able to put its hand on it and then be able to pull it, lift it, stretch it, etc.

Anyway, this is better answered by someone who knows the verse better as my knowledge of it its limited as I dropped the manga.

@ByAsura @Zencha9 , sorry for ping but maybe you can explain to him better.

Sincerely at this point shouldn't you ask in the Seven Deadly Sins discussion thread these questions? As there are active members.

I don't think you need to continue to bump this thread as no one seems to know the verse enough to respond to your question. So, better try to ask it directly in the Nanatsu no Taizai discussion thread for there are people who read the manga.

Back