• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

i dont see why they dont copy from legend of korra vattu who covered the world in darkness but this time just make chandlers cover the country , seems simple to me unless im missing something

No, because making something nighttime isn’t calculable if there’s no context

And considering that Mael can literally clear the darkness like clouds, it’s probably just a bubble of darkness
look i just have 1 final question and then we can kill this... why are the stars out?

d81953c295f676ad28389de7bcaf6aa0.png

https://gyazo.com/d81953c295f676ad28389de7bcaf6aa0

We see the meteors come out of clouds in the night sky and we see that Camelot is still light out, so it’s just a bubble of darkness where you can see through to the stars and moon

Yes which I'm not opposed against, but it being an illusion is far fetched
I still just think it's a bubble of darkness meant to mimic nighttime

I have no idea why that can trick Sunshine, but Melacula and Meliodas can't, but whatever, it is what it is. Not like Nakaba's a consistent author

Not only the width, the height as well
16.jpg

I wonder how high it went, maybe it reached the stratosphere..

Also, since darkness has gravity like ability (Meliodas used this to push down Zel + Esta) it could be possible that those meteors were pulled in with gravity while the moon and stars were illusions?

maybe I went too far lol

I think time manip is valid tho

Back