• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

No. We used it at one point, but it was debunked ages ago.

Plus, Chandler will end up more powerful than that due to the new scaling system.
NNT needs a standard tactics page. It seems that most of the abilities from nnt part 2 seem to be agreed upon so can they be added?

Both Rabbit and I have said we'd prefer to do all the changes at once. So we'll add them when all are agreed upon.

As for the standard tactics, you can make a crt when all these ones are concluded.

Both Rabbit and I have said we'd prefer to do all the changes at once. So we'll add them when all are agreed upon.

As for the standard tactics, you can make a crt when all these ones are concluded.
Speaking of which how many crt are ongoing? Can't some of them be closed?

I said before that I want to link this new CRT to all the others before they're closed. That way everyone who's commented on them can check it out.

I said before that I want to link this new CRT to all the others before they're closed. That way everyone who's commented on them can check it out.
How strong(in tons, LS and etc) and fast would the strongest nnt character be after the upgrade?

Bruh, you've asked me this a million times. But fine. Please just try to insert this into your memory this time.

33.4 Teratons for the 100% Deities.

I said I wouldn't answer this again last time, and I definitely won't do so next time.

Ban's Range should be Thousands of kilometers not Hundreds of Kilometers because he's able to get rid of most of the induras around Brittania, and Brittania should have a coast line length of 17,819.88 km

yoo ima say it.. speedster we love how u support NNT , as someone who has made multiple NNT post and failed shit i even made this one and was talking to myself, ask demon if u dont believe me . You gotta relax with the post man... not every comment needs your reply. plus you bringing up to much stuff and they already got like 3+ things going on. lets finish what we doing then we can move on ok? sorry if this is coming off rude im trying not too

Dude why are you so hell bent on feat that people repeatedly said weren't worth the effort due to them being low value feats or irrelevant in scaling because if better feats?

You already have 4 four people in this thread saying to slow the f down with the threads and questions: Majin, Zezu, Asura, and me

Dude why are you so hell bent on feat that people repeatedly said weren't worth the effort due to them being low value feats or irrelevant in scaling because if better feats?

You already have 4 four people in this thread saying to slow the f down with the threads and questions: Majin, Zezu, Asura, and me
It was just a question calm down.

Back