• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Maybe if byashura agrees that more sins scale to prime demon we could use the AM multiplier of 3x then maybe they can reach high 6b
I've frequently addressed the 3x multiplier, and showed massive proof that it isn't real. I will never agree with it.

@DemonGodMitchAubin Since you're here, do you mind evaluating this new heat capacity end of the Red Demon calculation. It'd get the Sins to City level+ and Mountain level if accepted.

It is, but that's it. We have nothing else (or nothing that I can find, at least).

I've frequently addressed the 3x multiplier, and showed massive proof that it isn't real. I will never agree with it.

@DemonGodMitchAubin Since you're here, do you mind evaluating this new heat capacity end of the Red Demon calculation. It'd get the Sins to City level+ and Mountain level if accepted.
I don’t see anything too wrong with it I guess, but not sure if that’s the best method, then again I don’t really know what methods best, I mean there’s a ton of methods on that blog 🤔

No it isn't. I was there while this scaling was being implemented, and nobody brought it up for the rescaling threads.

Just logically, what you're saying doesn't even make sense because there's no multiplier to be found in that situation.

Edit: Proof.

I see

Assault Mode scales above Full Counter which is now a 3x multiplier so it's actually like this now.

458.83 Gigatons: Sariel, Tarmiel, Near-Noon Escanor, 2C and 3C Estarossa and 3C Mael

1.37649 Teratons: Near-Noon Escanor durability, Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas, True Form Cusack, True Form Chandler, Merlin w/ Infinity, Zeldris w/ God and Ominous Nebula and Ludoshel Possessing Margaret

2.75298 Teratons: Original Demon, True Body Ludoshel, Indra Deriere, Indra Monspeet

64.87 Teratons: Chimera Indra, Prime Elizabeth, Prime Demon Mark Meliodas, 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris w/ God and Ominous Nebula, The One Escanor, 4C and Near-Noon Sunshine Mael and 1st Form Demon King Zeldris

194.61 Teratons: 1st Form Demon King Zeldris durability, The One Mael, Prime Assault Mode Meliodas, Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas and 2nd Form Demon King Zeldris

389.22 Teratons: Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas, Post-Purgatory Ban, Full Wings King, Wild and Demon King Meliodas

583.83 Teratons: 50% Demon King, 50% Supreme Deity, Wild w/ Full Throttle Wild

1.16766 Petatons: Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas, The One Ultimate Escanor, 100% Demon King, 100% Supreme Deity, Full Power Demon King Zeldris, Demon King Britannia, Hawk Mama, and Chaos
How did he jump from 2 teratons to 64?

Back