• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

What about Chandler's night fall feat? This feat showed:
  • Night
  • Stars
  • Moon
  • Meteors
I was thinking about this. There were possibilities I could think of:

1. He rotated the Earth
  2. Portal ability (having a portal at the other side of the earth)
  3. Just blocking the sun light and the moon was already close to the sun (solar eclipse)
  4. Created a dimension
  5. Reality warping
My answers to these were:
  1. This can't be possible because only a certain area in Britannia was dark. Other places had sun light (rotating the earth at such speed was calced planetary by Sir.Twigo on Insta)
  2. Not logically, He would have visited the other side of the planet to place a portal there or something. Also the nightfall happened gradually
  3. Not the case. Solar eclipse would have happened anyway before, after or during the nightfall. This would mean that whole Britannia was dark. Also, blocking the sunlight isn't enough. Melascula covered Escanor with her magic (Cocoon of darkness), there was no sunlight and Escanor's magic still worked.
  4. Not sure, could be possible. Escanor's sunshine didn't work when Chandler uses this feat.
  5. Could be possible, he even called forth meteors
Since 4 and 5 are the most logical possibilities (and if there are literally no other than we can think of) should Chandler not be at least moon level?
He should have created the moon if 4 or 5 were the case.

This is how I think of his feat.

What do you guys think? Maybe someone can explain what Chandler actually did?

What about Chandler's night fall feat? This feat showed:
  • Night
  • Stars
  • Moon
  • Meteors
I was thinking about this. There were possibilities I could think of:

1. He rotated the Earth
  2. Portal ability (having a portal at the other side of the earth)
  3. Just blocking the sun light and the moon was already close to the sun (solar eclipse)
  4. Created a dimension
  5. Reality warping
My answers to these were:
  1. This can't be possible because only a certain area in Britannia was dark. Other places had sun light (rotating the earth at such speed was calced planetary by Sir.Twigo on Insta)
  2. Not logically, He would have visited the other side of the planet to place a portal there or something. Also the nightfall happened gradually
  3. Not the case. Solar eclipse would have happened anyway before, after or during the nightfall. This would mean that whole Britannia was dark. Also, blocking the sunlight isn't enough. Melascula covered Escanor with her magic (Cocoon of darkness), there was no sunlight and Escanor's magic still worked.
  4. Not sure, could be possible. Escanor's sunshine didn't work when Chandler uses this feat.
  5. Could be possible, he even called forth meteors
Since 4 and 5 are the most logical possibilities (and if there are literally no other than we can think of) should Chandler not be at least moon level?
He should have created the moon if 4 or 5 were the case.

This is how I think of his feat.

What do you guys think? Maybe someone can explain what Chandler actually did?
I think you’re delusional if you think Chandler is Moon level…

Dude created a veil of darkness, that’s all

Then how do you explain the moon, stars, meteors and Escanor's sunshine not working? Blocking sunlight isn't enough (this can be proved with Melascula and Vampire Izraf).
It’s just a bubble of darkness that mimics nighttime and therefore tricks Sunshine

Assuming Chandler created entire stars and a moon just to make it nighttime is dumb, especially when Mael in the sky can just clear the sky and it disappears

heres the chandler issue demon.. even if it was just darkness... other demons should scale to that .. its a demonic trait so why did melca darkness not work even after they went INSIDE mels darkness ball which destroys all magic outside. sunshine still worked... so chandlers is doing something different

heres the chandler issue demon.. even if it was just darkness... other demons should scale to that .. its a demonic trait so why did melca darkness not work even after they went INSIDE mels darkness ball which destroys all magic outside. sunshine still worked... so chandlers is doing something different
And high ranking demons should get death manipulation via darkness for scaling above grey demon

Different types of darknesses

Chandlers is specifically meant to mimic nighttime wjole Melascula’s didn’t

and what about meliodas? his darkness is better and stronger than the others and even if it mimics night time thats even more proof of a tier change lol... someone able to mimic night time (possibly) over the country is a feat. Blocking out the sun via night time mimic is a feat . Tbh i might be explaining this horribly lol

Back