• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike Itachi's flames, Hellblaze isn't shown to burn up stronger characters. Both Dale and Heavy Metal Drole have resisted it.
That was heavy metal and the functions are similar since they are both black flames that don't go out and can burn things naturally resistant to fire.

Neither of those have anything to do with Itachi's justifications, especially the fact that they're black flames.

the functions are similar since they are both black flames that don't go out and can burn things naturally resistant to fire.
With that kind of logic dozens of verses would have random powers and abilities from other verses regardless of context just because "they are similar"

This is the same thing you tried to do with Ominous Nebula and Deva Path's abilities.

With that kind of logic dozens of verses would have random powers and abilities from other verses regardless of context just because "they are similar"

This is the same thing you tried to do with Ominous Nebula and Deva Path's abilities.
Alright never mind then is everything else on the crt good?

That doesn't matter, especially since Meliodas was more powerful than it. The attack has to be capable of deconstructing him in the first place.

When does Purgatory deconstruct beings? It certainly didn't deconstruct Merlin's father.
According to Merlin, Purgatory is an infinite, chaotic, hellish spacetime where mutilated souls and predatory monsters seek prey, the air is scorching hot and freezing cold at the same time and the earth is toxic, together destroying the flesh and bone of the living.

Can you list them?

BYASURA SEEMS TO APPROVE
BA:
It says no definite form. I don't think that means they have no form at all, just no fixed form. Also, Meliodas' emotions can be interacted with by anyone.
RABBIT:
I'm not saying it has no form, I mean the foreign purgatory creature has the ability to be Intangibility, so normal interaction is impossible

Immaterial: This type of intangibility allows the user to phase through most attacks due to not being made up of a physical substance
BA:
I didn't see substance, but I'm also getting a lot of different things from different translations. So I'll check the raws when the site works.

Edit: Couldn't get a clear result, but it seems so.

ONLY ARCHANGELS SHOULD GET IT
Rabbit2002 said:
Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation: Scale from Merlin who could resistant Cusack's Resonant.
BA:
It's stated that the Archangels have blessings, not an average goddess.
RABBIT:
Should high rank Goddess get it ?
BA:
Archangels are all we can confirm.
RABBIT:
Well, I guess we should remove it in physiology page
YOU:
Maybe you don't have to remove it you could specify that only archangels get the resistance

DECONSTRUCTION NEEDS MORE INPUT
NEW TOPIC DENIED
BA:
Unless it bypasses durability, I don't think that should be the case.

Other than that, these should be fine.
YOU:
Well Meliodas extremely weakened survived dark nebula to protect Elizabeth and should have that resistance for surviving purgatory.
BA:
That doesn't matter, especially since Meliodas was more powerful than it. The attack has to be capable of deconstructing him in the first place.

When does Purgatory deconstruct beings? It certainly didn't deconstruct Merlin's father.
YOU:
Alright then we can remove it then so everything else is fine can it be added or do we need more input
YOU:
According to Merlin, Purgatory is an infinite, chaotic, hellish spacetime where mutilated souls and predatory monsters seek prey, the air is scorching hot and freezing cold at the same time and the earth is toxic, together destroying the flesh and bone of the living.
BA:
Maybe it could be, then. But we didn't see the person who actually said this having their flesh and bone destroyed.
YOU:
It was merlin explaining purgatory and it says any living thing. (NEW TOPIC) Anyway is possible to give zeldris' ominous nebula limited attack reflection since it reflected escanor's cruels sun back at him and his strike with rhitta here and here
BA:

It was Merlin quoting her father directly.

(NEW TOPIC) Neither of those are attack reflection. The first is just him repelling Escanor's strike, the second is Escanor's attack going in all directions and fizzling off Zeldris due to his magic immunity.
YOU:

Okay never mind then

NEEDS MORE INPUT
TECHMASTER:
Gloxinia and Dahlia shouldn't get this just because King has it. The scan even says it's King's original power, and neither Gloxinia nor Dahlia have displayed any abilities related to Disaster. The only thing that remotely implies the other two could have it is the part where it says "it's a fitting magic for the Fairy King who must thin out his forest in order to maintain and rule it." So disagree here.
BA:
I checked, and I couldn't find any references to Dhalia or Gloxinia having Disaster. Maybe it's in a guide somewhere.

The chapter that the wiki links as evidence just says that King draws out all of his weapon's qualities via Disaster. But none of them use the same weapon.
AETHER:
Gloxinia should get it because of he make jumanju just like original disaster description (control over life and death of plant)

And dahlia also already show it by like this
(Matter manipulation) like king do to meliodas status promotion
BA:
Was Dahlia amplifying an existing injury?
AETHER:
I don't know clearly because the wound inflicted is from the demon collar
TECHMASTER:
Gloxinia has never displayed any abilities of Disaster, though, is the thing.

I don't really see how that's Status Promotion, but I don't really know how else he could have killed the demon, so I'm more or less indifferent to this.

NEEDS MORE INPUT
Rabbit2002 said:
Replace Boddy Puppetry with Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation: This ability allows Cusack to link with someone through eyesight. When activated, his eye and the eye of his target glow the same color and the person does the same movements as Cusack control in their mind.
TECHMASTER:
Don't see why Body Puppetry should be replaced instead of having Mind Manip be placed alongside it? I dunno where you got Soul Manip from with this

Everything else is either fine or Asura has already spoken my thoughts on it
RABBIT:
Chandler said resornate can take over the soul of victims

NEEDS MORE INPUT
RABBIT:
Forgot to say, this should scale to all Grey Demon

NEEDS MORE INPUT
YOU:
Shouldn't disater that king has get durabity negation or limited durabity negation since it worked on cains bones directly.
YOU:
Here like I said it can be limited dura neg since he can amplify existing injuries

NEEDS MORE INPUT
AETHER:
Should we add mind manipulation to high rank demon, from this and this? After fraudrin possesed hendy and move to Dreyfus, hendrickson still under control of fraudrin
BA:
It says spell in the second scan, so maybe it's specific to Fraudrin.

NEEDS MORE INPUT
JIBZ:
Using a different kind of fire to ignite an armour resistant to another different kind of fire shouldn't be resistant negation unless there's some inverse shenanigans involved.

BYASURA SEEMS TO APPROVE
YOU:
I just remembered demons can withstand ark which also have deconstruction on the goddess clan physiology blog so they can get resistance to deconstruction.
BA:
Sure.

LIMITED DURABILITY NEGATION NEEDS MORE INPUT
NEW TOPIC DENIED
YOU:
I been thinking maybe godesses can get limited durability negation against demons only
YOU:
Since they can deconstruct and erase them from existence
AETHER:
It's already can erase them, why does it need limited durability negation again?
YOU:
Never mind then it's just super effective on demons
AETHER:
I don't think it like that, hendrickson still can use purge to affect ludociel tho. as we know the druid race can use purge, and it's also a kind of ark technique but downgrade version
Yeah i think limited durability negation for demon doesn't seem necessary, because it's still effective for other than demons
YOU:
So limited durability negation then? (NEW TOPIC) I am also wondering why doesn't hellblaze has limited durability negation like Amaterasu that Sasuke and Itachi have?
BA:
(NEW TOPIC) Unlike Itachi's flames, Hellblaze isn't shown to burn up stronger characters. Both Dale and Heavy Metal Drole have resisted it.
AETHER:
(NEW TOPIC) Iirc Drole after tanked hellblaze with heavy metal still have side effect damaged weakened and around his body appears like steam
BA:
(NEW TOPIC) It's steaming because hot things tend to produce steam.

He's only damaged and weakened by the attack itself, not the fire of Hellblaze. If he was, it would have kept burning and would have had burns all across his body.
YOU:
(NEW TOPIC) That was heavy metal and the functions are similar since they are both black flames that don't go out and can burn things naturally resistant to fire.
BA:
(NEW TOPIC) Neither of those have anything to do with Itachi's justifications, especially the fact that they're black flames.
ME:
(NEW TOPIC) With that kind of logic dozens of verses would have random powers and abilities from other verses regardless of context just because "they are similar"

YOU:
(NEW TOPIC) Alright never mind then is everything else on the crt good?

BYASURA SEEMS TO APPROVE
YOU:
Should doll gowther be standard equipment for demon gowther or optional equipment? Also, should king have bfr via Oslo?
BA:
Sure.

No.

NEEDS MORE INPUT
YOU:
Also do demons from NNT have unholy manipulation?
BA:
I don't know. I didn't even realise that was a power until now.

First the disaster, it seem like a power for every fairy king because from what Gulia said Disaster is a power that allow the Fairy Kings to completely draw out the mysterious qualities of their Spirit Spears which made from Sacred Trees (Chapter 25)

Second, Body Puppetry is the ability to control the body or bodies of others. Unlike its counterparts Mind Manipulation and Possession, it does not work off controlling the mind or inhabiting a body, rather it functions by controlling another's body directly from a distance without affecting the soul or mind. The first time Cusack use resonant it seem like body puppetry but after that Nakaba reboot and make it work by possess the victim's mind and soul to control them.

The last one, The Vampire King when said ordinary fire won't work to him and only Purgatory Fire can affect but he was burned and even turn into nothingness by Escarno's fire.

Last edited:
First the disaster, it seem like a power for every fairy king because from what Gulia said Disaster is a power that allow the Fairy Kings to completely draw out the mysterious qualities of their Spirit Spears which made from Sacred Trees (Chapter 25)
What about the other points one made?

I also think that the demon king should have type 9 immortality due to residing in purgatory for when he possesses Meliodas, Zeldris and Britannia

When is it stated he still resided in Purgatory? That's completely contradicted by the fact that he was killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back