• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I've given it to you before, multiple times.

If you want to see it this time, just read further back into this thread and the other threads.

I've given it to you before, multiple times.

If you want to see it this time, just read further back into this thread and the other threads.
If your going to combine all the nnt related stuff can you at least close the other nnt crts since there are too many still going on

I want to ask about Majinere crt, about speed revision it's seem already reach conclusion and already closed. So can we already confirm about ludociel sol for now?

I want to ask about Majinere crt, about speed revision it's seem already reach conclusion and already closed. So can we already confirm about ludociel sol for now?
no rejections atm tho since we getting closer to sunshine grace maybe we get more info in the new series... hopefully

I made some transparent images

4cbc5e74d5c84e9b997398eb698ee58d_accountSet-removebg-preview.png

Screenshot_20220413-215415_Samsung_Internet-removebg-preview_2.png

VictorMacias23_-_Hobbyist_Digital_Artist___Devian-removebg-preview.png

I did. Though I may actually push it back a couple of days because I completely forgot about Easter, and there's a couple of calcs I'm still finishing off.

I'll do it after I'm done with the CRT and some other stuff.

I did. Though I may actually push it back a couple of days because I completely forgot about Easter, and there's a couple of calcs I'm still finishing off.

I'll do it after I'm done with the CRT and some other stuff.
How long are we talking for the delay?

No. We used it at one point, but it was debunked ages ago.

Plus, Chandler will end up more powerful than that due to the new scaling system.

Back