• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

did anyone go over ark being able to rot magic?
51e440f2d037bbeb6ecdfe6a024a6910.png

https://gyazo.com/51e440f2d037bbeb6ecdfe6a024a6910
Yo doesn't this mean high demon can resist EE and powernull?

when does the CRT come out trying to add the feat of tamiel? it would be interesting to abandon the CRT of DK's feat and add it to Tamiel's CRT, so everything would be debated

when does the CRT come out trying to add the feat of tamiel? it would be interesting to abandon the CRT of DK's feat and add it to Tamiel's CRT, so everything would be debated
I honestly don't know, basically the tarmiel calc I made can be used but Byasura disagrees because Danafor level characters scale to him which I disagree with

I just realised, Mael performed his cloud dispersal feat while the veil was still up, and Escanor was in his weakest form while TOG’s veil still worked.

So Near-Noon Mael is a lot stronger than that feat, and he admitted at one point that Ludoshel and Elizabeth would have been suitable for Gowther to wipe their memories instead of his.

I just realised, Mael performed his cloud dispersal feat while the veil was still up, and Escanor was in his weakest form while TOG’s veil still worked.

So Near-Noon Mael is a lot stronger than that feat, and he admitted at one point that Ludoshel and Elizabeth would have been suitable for Gowther to wipe their memories instead of his.
What are you implying?

The cloud disappears from that location and isn’t at a much closer location in the next chapter.

By coverage, I didn’t mean size. There’s panels where the clouds aren’t even over Camelot.

Edit: I have all the scans in the OP.

Last edited:
I just read the chapters again and there's alot of panels with the clouds shown and a few panels just showing the night time

We can just acknowledge that there are clouds in Camelot due to preponderance of evidence and treat the few other panels as outlying data

@Majin I showed a dozen scans of that not being the case. Besides, the distance and uniformity is still very much inconsistent.

Speedster look at the original demon storm section.

Back