• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

speedster352

He/Him
So after the demon king merged with Britannia the sins choose to combine their attacks in order to defeat the demon king once and for all. This is the calc to destroy Britannia by byasura(FYI the sins battle was close to camelot). So I propose that the DK passing Britannia should be low 6b by environmental destruction or durability(since the attack had to fc a few times before it could destroy him). For king I think his durability should be higher with pollen garden since his shied was able to block a portion of the sins combined attack(unquantifiable) and drole's and giants in general durability should be higher with heavy metal.

Here is what I'm thinking, since the Demon King stated that he is going to use Brittania itself as his vessel we should

1. Find the Mass of Brittania
2. Use Gravitonal Potential Energy for it
3. Maybe we could get a Lifting Strength result from this

Here is what I'm thinking, since the Demon King stated that he is going to use Brittania itself as his vessel we should

How will we do that?

How will we do that?
Well idk how accurate my method is but from other calcs for volume you can get it by Surface Area x Elevation to get volume, for mass i'm not 100% sure but for now we can use the density of rocks to get the mass
Use the elevation for height and put it in a gpe calculator and get your result.

Could you make a blog for it or ask the calc group?

Back