• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

the pathetic admins saying that whoever said that was the editor. my friend bought volumes today, and showed that there are explanations and Q/A.

meliodas above him >>>
fan: What would be the power of kongoh bancho?
Nakaba: 400k, It's not more than that.
Official translation by Jbc South American manga publisher.

did anyone go over ark being able to rot magic?
51e440f2d037bbeb6ecdfe6a024a6910.png

https://gyazo.com/51e440f2d037bbeb6ecdfe6a024a6910

how they managed to work at speed. could now work on power levels and multipliers. Akira has 400K power level and was already continental. Meliodas is 5x or 12x higher level than Akira. If you calculate meliodas get planet. Just like a friend calculated.

400k to 5 million is 12.5x

If this Akira guy is Continental or Multi, so be it, Meliodas would be more or less Small Planet, or planet.

Of course, this using basic math. But it is possible for the power level to increase much more than linearly.

It may be that the numerical power increases, I don't know, 2x and in practice, the guy was 10x stronger.

Really!? we are calculating the power level.
And I checked, here at vs battle. Akira is continent. With 400k of power he made it. And meliodas is superior Like the very Superior in level.

Really!? we are calculating the power level.
And I checked, here at vs battle. Akira is continent. With 400k of power he made it. And meliodas is superior Like the very Superior in level.
Using your methods (Using PL as a Multiplier):

If Akira = 400K PL = 3.75 Pentatons = Continent+

The Meliodas = 5M PL = 48.875 Pentatons = Multi-Continent

Via Meliodas having 12.5x more PL than Akira

It's weird to use power levels as multipliers, unless you want to say BoS Meliodas is only 192x stronger than Elizabeth and Escanor at his weakest.

Also, they can be larger proportionally, but they can be smaller too. At 930, Ban is several times lower than Meliodas (960), but Mini-Diane was at 950 and was equal to Meliodas.

Last edited:
Back