• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

27.jpg

Chapter 128

I can't link it directly, but if you go to m*ngadex and look for Vol. 33, Ch. 275.5, you'll find it.

I disagree with it being some sort of retcon because every version of Meliodas actually destroying Danafor is his Berserk form, and they constantly shift the past designs of the Demon Mark in more recent chapters.

Meliodas becoming Assault Mode against Escanor would still be a plot hole even if he has the same power level as his Prime or Post-Timeskip state.

Last edited:
I can't link it directly, but if you go to m*ngadex and look for Vol. 33, Ch. 275.5, you'll find it.

I disagree with it being some sort of retcon because every version of Meliodas actually destroying Danafor is his Berserk form, and they constantly shift the past designs of the Demon Mark in more recent chapters.

Meliodas becoming Assault Mode against Escanor would still be a plot hole even if he has the same power level as his Prime or Post-Timeskip state.
knw whats crazy? when we first saw AM it was stated after the fight he was still gaining power when he was "sleep"

Destroying Liones doesn't mean it'll make a crater of exactly the same size.

Also, Liones has been only 1 mile in diameter in Nabaka's other works.

We did, but the angle and height is super inconsistent.

Even the highest end with the old version of nuke calculator (which significantly high-balled values exceeding 100 megatons) only got something like High 7-A, so I doubt it's really worth it.

Sorry for the engrish.
  • Today, the royal capital of the Kingdom of Lyonesse is also full of vitality. The capital, with its uneven rocky ground, forms a circle about a mile (1.6 km) in diameter and is surrounded by stone walls.
  • 今天,里昂尼斯王国的王都也充满着活力。铺着凹凸不平的岩石地面的都城形成了直径约一英里(约1.6公里)的圆形,被石造的城墙环绕其中。

Sorry for the engrish.
  • Today, the royal capital of the Kingdom of Lyonesse is also full of vitality. The capital, with its uneven rocky ground, forms a circle about a mile (1.6 km) in diameter and is surrounded by stone walls.
  • 今天,里昂尼斯王国的王都也充满着活力。铺着凹凸不平的岩石地面的都城形成了直径约一英里(约1.6公里)的圆形,被石造的城墙环绕其中。
That's not proof it also doesn't explain gowther's blackout

What do you mean this isn’t proof? It’s a statement that Liones is a mile in diameter.

As I said before, I’m not trying to explain away the Blackout or debunk Liones being 6 miles, I’m trying to explain that Liones’ size is inconsistent.

What do you mean this isn’t proof? It’s a statement that Liones is a mile in diameter.

As I said before, I’m not trying to explain away the Blackout or debunk Liones being 6 miles, I’m trying to explain that Liones’ size is inconsistent.
What's the calc for the 30 thousand feet deep hole that Meliodas did with demon mark?

Have you added the Meliodas vs ezra match yet?

I‘m uninterested in versus matches. I’ll can add it tomorrow.

As for the darkness pillar, I think I got Large Town level once, but the crater’s width is extremely inconsistent. If it’s 200 metres wide, it’d get under 15 megatons.

I‘m uninterested in versus matches, but I guess I can add it tomorrow.

As for the darkness pillar, I think I got Large Town level once, but the crater’s width is extremely inconsistent. If it’s 200 metres wide, it’d get under 15 megatons.
But it is 30 thousand feet deep and should be on par with the danfor feat.

No it should not, especially since this is an attack from base Meliodas.

The depth may be higher, but the width of the Edinburgh crater is building-sized. The Danafor crater was the width of a city and was almost as deep as the Edinburgh crater.

No, that’s the Edinburgh crater.

I did have the Danafor crater calculated as nearly 10,000 feet at one point, but it was revised.

How is the relativistic calc going? Do we agree that ludociel is sol should we make a crt. Any other impressive feats in 4knoa or NNT?
So far only one evaluation has been done and I'll probably just make a separate crt just so it would be noticed more, and for 4kota theres arguably just one impressive feat

We’re talking about Ludo in the rescaling thread.

As for the crater width, it varies. I’ll compile all the results I can tomorrow, but I got Large Town level (I think I deleted the calc) for the version we see in the Vampires chapter.

Yeah we were talking about Ludociel thing but we started talking about something new since its a general rescaling thread, I was thinking of a separate thread just for the Ludociel and Sub Relativistic threads

Also can you sent the width you got?

Back