• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Yes. There’s no clouds over them, despite being half-way between the Sins (where there were clouds) and Camelot.

In conclusion, I will fire Nabaka’s editor and confiscate $50,000 for this obscenity.

I can’t find it (I have one myself, but it’s not on the pages).

Even assuming he pulverized a crater 100-metres wide, the result is 3.6 megatons.

Byashura so i'm trying to use this to find the timeframe for the cloud dispersal... how do i use it?

Click on the timer, then you'll be able to see the result in frames.

You can set the fps to whatever you want (I use 60), and use the arrows to navigate.

Use the arrows to navigate between frames.

Subtract the beginning of the frame number from the end, and then divide that by your fps to get the result.

appreciate it

So for example the feat started at around 25:70 and ended 33:35 Subtracting both of them i got 7.65, i divided that by 60 and got a timeframe of
0.1275 seconds... like that?

The more that I think about it, maybe chaos and Arthur should just have High 4-C rating instead of "with reality warping and creation" I think both reasoning don't make sense

I would like more agree if chaos should be unknown instead H4-C, H4-C is rating for both deity, why should it scale to chaos since chaos featless and much powerful than their

Back