• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Hey, i was once again asleep when a notification woke me (again Yeah being on different time zones sucks it’s actually 5:06 AM for me lol).

Here Speedster wants to argue about the demon clan having Telekinesis based on this video which i could agree with since:
  • DK also have shown Telekinesis feats
  • Monspeet controlling his flames
  • Bellion sending rocks
Other demons might have similar feats but hey it’s 5:11 AM and my brain Is melting so search it by urself plz

Here Speedster wants to argue about Meli damaging PDK With a slash (Yeah Without a panel)
Then gets hacked and spammed a nude 18+ discord server (Hence why i asked the hacker to shut up)
And finally ask if Chaos should get inf stamina

Here idek what he is referring to regarding the inf stamina thing

+ Any updates on the sandboxes?

I’ll Go back to sleep, Bonne nuit faites de beaux rêves !

Here Speedster wants to argue about the demon clan having Telekinesis based on this video which i could agree with since:
  • DK also have shown Telekinesis feats
  • Monspeet controlling his flames
  • Bellion sending rocks
A) Shouldn't apply to every single Demon.

B) Monspeet just has fire manipulation.
Here Speedster wants to argue about Meli damaging PDK With a slash (Yeah Without a panel)
Speedster would still be wrong. We've argued this a million times.
+ Any updates on the sandboxes?
I had to leave for something like 27 hours, so no.

I know we don't have the size, or the time, but if we had the size, could we use the time of 3 years to create the dimension made for Jericho?

I know we don't have the size, or the time, but if we had the size, could we use the time of 3 years to create the dimension made for Jericho?
I think we found an even better timeframe so once we get the size we’ll be able to calc it

Since he is banned, Speedster is not allowed to continue to communicate with the wiki via you all posting what he's saying on Discord

Ok, then. I guess this'll be the last time I talk to speedster if his ban is lifted, or at all since he claims he'll leave completely after the revisions are done. Maybe you could PM me, idk.

That's utterly wrong. Body Control has a massive range that includes telekinesis-like control over limbs. It would especially be Body Control since it's still capable of firing attacks when Meliodas cuts it off during the Red Demon fight.
  • Control of the body - allowing to control the individual parts of the body (including organs), how to improve their functioning, and adding them to new opportunities. For example, you can easily turn their swords in hand, or to extend them for a few (tens, hundreds) meters. In addition, in some cases, it can be controlled even separated from the body parts, which gives ample opportunity for attack (or to recover from the destruction of the main body).
Just look at this, and you'll see many examples.

When people are damaged or physically broken down, they're weaker. This is like giving someone statistics reduction for breaking off limbs. Also, he was still casually overpowering all of them and eating their attacks with 0 damage, so 'play thing' is hugely out of context. The fact that they even had to use Revenge Counter is a testament to this.

I think everyone else went over that in the Chaos thread and disagreed with it. I personally wasn't part of that thread.

Last edited:
Ok, then. I guess this'll be the last time I talk to speedster if his ban is lifted, or at all since he claims he'll leave completely after the revisions are done. Maybe you could PM me, idk.

That's utterly wrong. Body Control has a massive range that includes telekinesis-like control over limbs. It would especially be Body Control since it's still capable of firing attacks when Meliodas cuts it off during the Red Demon fight.
  • Control of the body - allowing to control the individual parts of the body (including organs), how to improve their functioning, and adding them to new opportunities. For example, you can easily turn their swords in hand, or to extend them for a few (tens, hundreds) meters. In addition, in some cases, it can be controlled even separated from the body parts, which gives ample opportunity for attack (or to recover from the destruction of the main body).
Just look at this, and you'll see many examples.

When people are damaged or physically broken down, they're weaker. This is like giving someone statistics reduction for breaking off limbs. Also, he was still casually overpowering all of them and eating their attacks with 0 damage, so 'play thing' is hugely out of context. The fact that they even had to use Revenge Counter is a testament to this.

I think everyone else went over that in the Chaos thread and disagreed with it. I personally wasn't part of that thread.
I won’t send his response.
Cause idek what the relation Is between the panels He sent and your message is

And also cause even though i repeated the fact that i live in France he’ll still tag me and wake me up at 4 AM (i think he doesn’t even do it on purpose but it’s annoying)

(I also prefer not to cut the notifs since i use Discord for professional purposes too and many people ask me questions sometimes really late in the night)

So ioladio has a spell that suppress everyone’s Presence and only Lancelot could see the problem

She Also looks like an indura

question, will Original demon be staying 6-C? I wanna put him in a tournament, also there is two more spots in the tournament if any other sds character is better.

Type up "七つの大罪" "raw" into google (or whatever search engine you use), and make sure they're in quotes. You'll find tons of results

Type up "七つの大罪" "raw" into google (or whatever search engine you use), and make sure they're in quotes. You'll find tons of results
Tried and found a site I clicked just to see a jap girl taking a small pp in the back entrance 😭

Digite "七つの大罪" "raw" no google (ou em qualquer mecanismo de pesquisa que você use) e certifique-se de que estejam entre aspas. Você encontrará toneladas de resultados
Eu já tentei isso, I already tried that, I wanted to find a specific raw and I couldn't find it anywhere (the one that Nakaba says that Elizabeth is equal to or superior to the Archangels)

Says « Is it all these feelings are made of »
Side text say that Elisabeth is Archangel class or higher

I found this Meliodas was confident that he would hurt Elisabeth with his own hands if he kept fightning as the leader of the Ten Commandments could we scale them relative to each others ?

Back