• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I quoted the exact section I was responding to, which contains the link I can't see.

The imgur stuff is fine. It's just that one discord link.

So, you could measure the distance between Cernunnos and Percy here.
6cd7013c-bc17-42e5-9ca4-6a7b02802083

For example (these measurements aren't accurate, they're just examples)

Cernunnos = 40 px (10 m)

Panel Height = 90 px

Distance = 50 metres

Or, you could compare the rock to Percival's sword, and then measure the distance in the panel above (making sure to subtract Cernunnos' distance from the panel, since he's closer to Percival than the panel). Like so.
767971e0-6ec0-4de6-aa2e-7db8c4e7eea9

For example (again, not actually accurate)

Sword = 40 px (1 m)

Rock = 80 px (2 m)

Rock below = 10 px (2 m)

Panel Height = 100 px

Cernunnos (10 m) = 20 px

Distance between Cernunnos and panel = 20 m

Distance between panel and rock = 100 m

100 - 20 = 80 m

So the distance between Cernunnos and the rock = 80 m

It simply doesn't work if you just measure Cernunnos' distance to the panel, like you did here (whether unintentionally or not, that was the end result). Because you're not actually figuring out the distance between Percy and the attack at all.

Also, now that I'm looking at it more thoroughly, this measurement makes no sense. Percy is 1.5 metres, so there's literally no way he moved 4.5 here unless he somehow tripled in size.
Well, i will make like the examples then i will send you again. And i have question to you, how to join nnt supporters? Lastly does Cernunnos has a fandom profile for the height? I couldn't find it.

Last edited:
You can post your name here.

It requires source editing, though. So I could do it for you if you showed me your wiki account.

All right, I've finished the calculation. The result was low, but I think it's correct. Since I did not fully understand the method of finding from the rock size you mentioned, I applied the other method. You can review it when you're aviable.

All right, I've finished the calculation. The result was low, but I think it's correct. Since I did not fully understand the method of finding from the rock size you mentioned, I applied the other method. You can review it when you're aviable.

Mach 40 😭😹 that’s still better than nothing ig he was really weak at this time

Looks good.

could you translate this for me?

Basically says that Ban is wandering round and round across the Endless Underworld/Purgatory

Edit: a Nai form is used for « Endless »

Nai forms are special forms used to negate things and to make something more litteral which is why It’s not considered hyperbolic in this sentence

Last edited:
I don't think so. We don't really know where the Holy Knights stand, except that all the ones shown with some known level of power and statements are implied/shown to be more powerful than ones from 16 years ago (Ironside killed a Camelot Holy Knight effortlessly, Pellegarde >> Liones high-rankers and has Commandment-level feats, Jericho is Jericho, Talisker is notable enough to be designated as The Amber Knight, and the Dark Talismans are suggested to be ridiculously strong among Holy Knights).

Plus, the only ones we have profiles for would somewhat scale to Meliodas anyway.

No. I'm planning to before the end of the month, or maybe early into the next.

Last edited:
I don't think so. We don't really know where the Holy Knights stand, except that all the ones shown with some known level of power and statements are implied/shown to be more powerful than ones from 16 years ago (Ironside killed a Camelot Holy Knight effortlessly, Pellegarde >> Liones high-rankers and has Commandment-level feats, Jericho is Jericho, Talisker is notable enough to be designated as The Amber Knight, and the Dark Talismans are suggested to be ridiculously strong among Holy Knights).

Plus, the only ones we have profiles for would somewhat scale to Meliodas anyway.

No. I'm planning to before the end of the month, or maybe early into the next.
Well, then my calculation is just a supplementary calculation. (Maybe not even it.)

Can this calc still used to be in new scaling?

We're using the low-end of that one, so it'd be a supporting feat. Even the mid-end is a supporting feat.

I don't recall anything that good feat-wise (except Neo Camelot), but the scaling's good.

There's a 5-A calculation that I can't remember the link for, but there's not enough confirmation quite yet to use it (we don't know if Camelot has a fully-sized sun and planet for sure).

Back