• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Should there be a key for the original demon in the past since he had half the demon king power in the past? Could that be an upgrade?
He had power from DK in the past that he used to rebel, but Zeldris confirms he never got half of DK's power since it'd affect his standing.

He had power from DK in the past that he used to rebel, but Zeldris confirms he never got half of DK's power since it'd affect his standing.
Says « Is it all these feelings are made of »
Side text say that Elisabeth is Archangel class or higher

I found this Meliodas was confident that he would hurt Elisabeth with his own hands if he kept fightning as the leader of the Ten Commandments could we scale them relative to each others ?

Elizabeth has been knocked out by Derieri, confined by Ludoshel and almost choked out by 3Cs Estarossa.

She's powerful, don't get me wrong, but by no means as fast and strong as her light attacks. So just harming her isn't all that impressive.

Elizabeth has been knocked out by Derieri, confined by Ludoshel and almost choked out by 3Cs Estarossa.

She's powerful, don't get me wrong, but by no means as fast and strong as her light attacks. So just harming her isn't all that impressive.
The statement seems to indicate the fact that he would be able to harm her therefore even if she isn’t durable for whatever reasons he should be able to fight against those fast and strong light attacks

Nothing suggests that just because he can hurt her. Especially when you take into account that all of these characters, who are much weaker than Mel, did this before she could get an attack off.

Also, there's the fact that Meliodas can use Assault Mode by this time as well. Assault Mode is already way above Elizabeth, and it's the form they met in.

Unlike the balance of power statements, we have no reason to assume this applies to 2nd Mark.

We already do. And DK Mel (who's = Ban, who got stomped by 50%) scales above The One Escanor, who already scales to the same value. Then there's SD being the literal God of the Archangels, which would include a version of The One Mael who's > a ~400 teraton version of The One Escanor.

Last edited:
We already do. And DK Mel (who's = Ban, who got stomped by 50%) scales above The One Escanor, who already scales to the same value. Then there's SD being the literal God of the Archangels, which would include a version of The One Mael who's > a ~400 teraton version of The One Escanor.
By Asura Did you make any progress with the nnt and 4koa profiles?

By Asura Did you make any progress with the nnt and 4koa profiles?
I made progress, yes. But—full transparency here—I'm not all that close to finishing. I'm not that far, either.

You all (except Speedster, because he spams me anyway) have my permission to spam this when I finish it.

I made progress, yes. But—full transparency here—I'm not all that close to finishing. I'm not that far, either.

You all (except Speedster, because he spams me anyway) have my permission to spam this when I finish it.

We won’t spam this you singlehandedly carried these sandboxes for month.

You litteraly made most of the job for the revisions and you were alone to do it.

I asked for a calc do you think it’s correct math wise ?

The purple line is iffy.

Maybe this panel for a slightly low-balled distance, or pixel scale this rock to Percival and measure that. You can tell it's the same rock because there's a destroyed well in front of it.

Last edited:
The purple line is iffy.

Maybe this panel for a slightly low-balled distance, or pixel scale this rock to Percival and measure that. You can tell it's the same rock because there's a destroyed well in front of it.
The purple line is panel height. We need that for The formula but i will measure it from another scan.

Last edited:
So, you could measure the distance between Cernunnos and Percy here.
6cd7013c-bc17-42e5-9ca4-6a7b02802083

For example (these measurements aren't accurate, they're just examples)

Cernunnos = 40 px (10 m)

Panel Height = 90 px

Distance = 50 metres

Or, you could compare the rock to Percival's sword, and then measure the distance in the panel above (making sure to subtract Cernunnos' distance from the panel, since he's closer to Percival than the panel). Like so.
767971e0-6ec0-4de6-aa2e-7db8c4e7eea9

For example (again, not actually accurate)

Sword = 40 px (1 m)

Rock = 80 px (2 m)

Rock below = 10 px (2 m)

Panel Height = 100 px

Cernunnos (10 m) = 20 px

Distance between Cernunnos and panel = 20 m

Distance between panel and rock = 100 m

100 - 20 = 80 m

So the distance between Cernunnos and the rock = 80 m

It simply doesn't work if you just measure Cernunnos' distance to the panel, like you did here (whether unintentionally or not, that was the end result). Because you're not actually figuring out the distance between Percy and the attack at all.

Also, now that I'm looking at it more thoroughly, this measurement makes no sense. Percy is 1.5 metres, so there's literally no way he moved 4.5 here unless he somehow tripled in size.

Back